Thread: Is 47 died in Blood Money?

Is 47 died in Blood Money?

Red Face (Embarrassed) Is 47 died in Blood Money?

Hitman: Absolution is my first Hitman series I played, and I've cleared it all, so I'm interested to play the first Hitman series "Hitman: codename 47" until "Hitman: Blood Money".

I just cleared all of Hitman series an hour ago.

I really confused about the last mission, "Requiem".
    Is 47 really died in that mission? Or He just being shutted down by Diana? Or what?

Please answer my question.
    also...

Is 47 a normal human?

47 didn't die. You just have to use your controls. I play on PC and repeatedly pressing the "W" button works.

Also, 47 is a clone, trained to be an assassin by a crazy professor. I would not define that as a "normal" human being.

Good luck finishing "Requim"

Yes he died,If you play first hitman till absolution you'll notice that its not 47 anymore in absolution

Agent 47 did not die in hitman blood money he just sedated by diana and if you watched the video befor the Requim mission the color of the syringe was the non lethal color. ... so he didn't die

Nop, He just got sedated in the same way Agent Smith got in Flatline.

They probably cloned him for absolution.

If he was dead, it was a very lively corpse that jumped out of the coffin at the end.
    A bird in the hand is... Lunch tonight.

hey guys what are you saying???????????
    47 that is in hitman absolution if the same in past titles but older(because there is 6 years between hitman bloodmoney and hitman absolution.indeed why you say he is dead when he got up and killed every body????

neymaar 10

Agent 47 didnt die in hitman blood money he just got sedated by diana and if you watch the video before the Requim mission the color of the syringe was the non lethal color.neymaar 10