Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566
Results 1,626 to 1,641 of 1641

Thread: [WARNING! spoilers from page 8 onwards!] Dark Horse Tomb Raider Comics (2014)

Heads up, everyone - we'll be moving this thread to the forum section of the latest game soon.

Six page preview of Inferno #2 now available.

A rather spoiler heavy review of issue 2 of inferno. https://iearths.blogspot.com/2018/07...mb-raider.html

The issue is out Wednesday 11th.

Just finished reading issue #2 of Inferno. Enjoyed it much more than the first one. Nadija is a very interesting character. I like her!
    That ending, though, what the hell, Lara?
    signature image

^ Exactly what I was thinking. Shouldn't she know better? Anyhoo, enjoyable issue.

More news, though not a comic exactly. The details don't seem to be finalized just yet. So I won't make a thread. Perhaps an official announcement will be made at SDCC, but a Tomb Raider colouring book is being release by Dark Horse Comics. Any artists out there can take part in the comp and five winners will have their art featured in the book.

Thanks to Treeble.
    Last edited by Rai; 14th Jul 2018 at 16:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    More news, though not a comic exactly. The details don't seem to be finalized just yet. So I won't make a thread. Perhaps an official announcement will be made at SDCC, but a Tomb Raider colouring book is being release by Dark Horse Comics. Any artists out there can take part in the comp and five winners will have their art featured in the book.

Thanks to Treeble.
    That's pretty cool! Looking forward to learn which artists will be featured!
    signature image

Final details to the competition and a cover for the colouring book. https://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/2734/...er-art-contest

If anyone from here enters, good luck!

^Love that cover! Great to see Classic Lara there!
    signature image

Inferno #3 preview. Looks like Lara's going on a trip down memory lane .

I still don't have issue 1 of Survivors Crusade, I'll have to have a comic binge when I get it (hopefully before Shadow is out)
    signature image

^Finally! Was't this supposed to come out before Shadow's release?

Anyway, maybe it's just me, but I think it feels a little contrived that Jonah found Lara all the way down that tomb in the middle of nowhere; so much so the comic has a whole page of exposition of Jonah explaining how he had been following Lara throughout Survivor's Crusade. Which imo completely undermines what felt like really good character work on the first issue of Survivor's Crusade where Jonah and Lara had their falling out. I mean, I knew they had to patch things up between them since this has to lead into Shadow, but to completely backpedal on Jonah's character development feels cheap imo.
    signature image

Yeah, the comic was due before game release. Not sure what happened. Unless they needed to change something? Yeah Jonah needs to stick to his guns more. In Rise: J: You're mad, Lara, I can't support you! *angry face*, L: some Trinity dude stole my book!!! *sad face, J: off we go then! Now: J: I'm done following you like a lost puppy! *precedes to follow her to the ends of earth. . I wonder if there will be more comics following Shadow. And how long we'll have to wait.

So I just read the last issue and I thought it was very meh... they hyped Inferno so much and it definitely didn't deliver imo.
    signature image

I did receive the Path of the Apocolypse book which was the post Shadow book and I didn't see it at first, but it is a retelling of the game. They did talk about some stuff that we didn't see and I haven't gotten far, I think I'm on Chapter 3 so far. I thought we would be getting a book like the other two which aren't related to the games but still has Lara of course. I thought that's what I ordered but I know that's not it.
    signature image

Last edited by Rai; 9th Jan 2019 at 20:23.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566