Thread: Blocked in the game - Dr Young's note [BUG]

Blocked in the game - Dr Young's note [BUG]

Blocked in the game - Dr Young's note [BUG]

Hello, here is my problem:

I'm actually in the part of the game at Arkham Mansion, where you must find Dr Young's notes, I came into the library, and this is where something went wrong... I'm blocked because (this is what I think) I saved the hostages but did not have the Joker's countdown before saving them... explanation: after beating the ennemies when I came in I did not went down to the blocked path where hostages were, I went on top into the traps, and find a way to the top, I cuted the big light, it felt down and opened the way to hostages. I saved them but after that, from what I found on internet, the note must be in the library and I must find it next to the hostages, like in this video: http://youtu.be/4tEX-KFYxqU?t=3m43s

For me the problem is that I did not trigger the countdown by going down in the library (I did not know, i just went up and find traps, followed them, rescued hostages) before saving hostages... and now i dont know what to do I searched almost everywhere dozen of times but did not find anything...

So is it me or is it a game bug..? I'm afraid to start over a new game, and would like to continue my savegame. Can you confirm to me that after rescuing the hostages, i must find the note next to the hostages? What solution do I have to continue my game?

Thank for your attention, I hope having answer soon.

Greetings Romain,

Thanks for contacting WB Technical Support.

I can confirm that this is not a reported bug so it is more likely that your actions (like rescuing the hostages first) have glitched the game.

Due to the way that the game stores the saved game, it is actually impossible to revert to a previous point so I am afraid that you will have to start from the beginning.

Thank you,

Carlos.G

WB Games Support

If you reply, please do not change the default subject line. This will ensure that your update is added to your existing ticket. You may always search our FAQ or request additional support atsupport.wbgames.com.
    I just want to say, thanks to the people who make the game, and did not think of blocking some path if you need to first go to another path to trigger an event. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!