Thread: Goodbye Xbox 360...

Goodbye Xbox 360...

I am determined to finish the few games I have yet to complete or get full enjoyment out of before buying next gen. As part of my goodbye to Xbox 360 bucket list (i'm not getting rid of it, but rarely replay games - the new TR being one exception) I am mopping up the cheivo's on TR:U.

Are you saying goodbye forever to your Xbox/PS3? Are you replaying any games one last time or will your old console still have a place in your living room?
    signature image

I'm not leaping onto the next gen anytime soon, but considering there's not going to be backwards compatibility (last I heard anyway, might be wrong), I'd still have my PS3 handily available. Still looking forward to Lords of Shadow 2 and Lightning Returns, both of which won't be released until Feb '14.

I do plan on moping as many of the pending games I have on both PS3 and 360 until I eventually get my hands on another console.

Eventually the intention is to stream PS3 game to the PS4, but I dont think its clear how its going to work or what games will be included.
    signature image