Thread: Cannot Find Certain Reward Items

Cannot Find Certain Reward Items

I'm not sure if that's what they're called but in each level there's a specific object and you can find it colored like gold, silver, bronze, etc. If you get really clever you can find gold right? The only two levels I can find gold is in the African level toward the end where you are in the room with the two stairs (one on left, and one on right) and a rope in the middle. Another is in the England level also towards the end where you push those sections of walls in and when you get them all at the end you get a gold cross which appears once a section of wall has moved on its own.

However, I can't seem to find gold for the other levels and I can't find all the colored ones, just the ones that are obvious. I look at my accomplishments and I see silver and bronze and other ones I've missed and I've looked everywhere and can't see them. Do you get some of these with time trials? I'm not asking for a walkthrough of where to find all of them because I can look them up myself but do all the levels have higher ranked reward items (gold, etc.)?

Also, how can I get the classic outfit? I have classic gray, catsuit, evening red, legend blue and I think the rest are the ones you use in the game.

Thanks in advance, sorry if it was confusing.
    signature image

The classic outfit is unlocked after you find the gold reward in Peru.

If you want the accomplishments, I suggest you check out Stella's excellent walkthroughs (such as her one on the Peru level here: http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/02peru.html ) as she covers how to find & get the rewards in each level.

Thanks very much. If I do that level again and get the reward will I still get it even though I've already completed the level?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Lara_Fan_84 View Post
    Thanks very much. If I do that level again and get the reward will I still get it even though I've already completed the level?
    You should. I missed the England gold reward originally but completed the game, and when I replayed the level & got the gold reward, it unlocked the biker outfit with no jacket for me afterward.

Thanks, I tried it and got the classic outfit. I'm annoyed that pretty much all of her outfits she has a space on her hips between the end of her shirt and her pants. Can't she just wear normal shirts?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Lara_Fan_84 View Post
    Thanks, I tried it and got the classic outfit. I'm annoyed that pretty much all of her outfits she has a space on her hips between the end of her shirt and her pants. Can't she just wear normal shirts?
    I think it's supposed to be a leotard (kinda like a bathing suit?) under her pants.

Yeah I was thinking that but forgot what they were called. Still I just noticed in Nepal her jacket is like that too, not very suited for keeping her warm with skin showing.
    signature image