Thread: Oracle's cave PLEASE HELP

Oracle's cave PLEASE HELP

Alright so if I remember correctly there was a map of the oracle's cave in BO floating around somewhere on the net. With an explanation how the makers made it so that the player feels as if he is walking around in circles. Though I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is?

I don't see it either, but I've never failed to get through that cave, so just invite me over and I'll get you out of the maze in a couple hours or so. It's mostly a matter of doing everything, clicking all the clicky wall things and going everywhere until you find more enemies (new area) or see a new glowy thing that's glowing the color of "I haven't been activated yet or turned to the other color!" Then just go that way. Those caves are staffed by some real touchy pedophiles with extra feeler limbs who shoot their big spit wads at you, or at least I hope it's spit. Pervo spider tentacle guys! I blame dark eden for it, but also that game just had more monster creatures in it too.

I believe the Silicoln Knights BO1 guide (archived at DC) is the one you're referring to Linikratyo. Under Misc Q&A it says:

"I'm stuck in the cavern's of the Oracle.
    These caves have been designed to give the illusion of going in circles, while guiding you along the correct path. Press all the switches you encounter (did you find them all?) and you should be able to find your way through."

The Prima Guide is the only thing I've found with a 'map' of sorts of the area - and due to the complexity of the area, it ends up being a combination of room maps and a greatly simplified layout diagram - it looks like it might be one of those areas that is quite difficult to physically map out.

er... and I think the interestingly described enemies Squid is referring to might be Cave Abominations or Cave Wolves.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

hmm nope that's not the one. Guess I'll see if anyone knows and otherwise nevermind

uhhhh, did you ever get out?

(You know how there's all those millions of people who drop out of highschool and you kind of wonder where they all go? What if there's millions of ex-gamers like that too? Like, someone gets stuck somewhere in Legend of Zelda for like 8 weeks until it's just too embarrassing to talk about it with their gaming friends and they sort of disappear from society or they throw their game system out of a 4th story window.)

(I was like that with God Mode Kratos. Just got stopped cold in some place in the game and could not get past it. Had to stop playing.)