Thread: Xbox Community

Xbox Community

Xbox Community

Everytime I find a match of fragile alliance ranked, it is always the same kind of people, they kill me as soon as they can and do nothing but party up, even as cops they just go and let everyone rob and escape like nothing happened, the first game was different, no one really did that or when they did you never met them again but for some reason this is a big issue for me of not being able to play the game because I join a game. Everyone and I mean everyone has the Criminal Style of Shaky and the Criminal Loyalty is Scum.

This is driving me insane along.

They get bored easily and entertain themselves anyway they can. I was playing 'Terminator 3' online and this one player, when it was just us two, would continually attack me. When I said we're on the same team, they replied, I know but it's fun. Which makes me think that a lot of underage kids are playing games they shouldn't be.

Although hitting a teammate by accident in a car and saying 10 POiNTS! by me, made me laugh a bit.

Those online players have probably been doing that for years and are all Oriental. LOL
    XZX WAS HERE