Thread: complete contracts but dont get paid

complete contracts but dont get paid

complete contracts but dont get paid

I have absolution, ive been trying to play the contracts section. Ive beaten a few and I dont get the payout and it doesnt even show ive done any contracts at all. I go through the scenario then it say how much my payout is, then gives me the screen where u can see who has the best record, and gives me the option to start competion, replay, or main menu. I select menu and it takes me to the contracts menu, but doesnt show any contracts completed or money in my account. Appreciate any help, thnx.

I also have this issue on ps3, tell us eidos have you shut those servers down for good or what?
    Contracts give you nothing, please explain this issue

If you completed a contract once, and then redid the same contract later on you do not get paid again. Hope this information helps.

Originally Posted by andrewbean90
    If you completed a contract once, and then redid the same contract later on you do not get paid again. Hope this information helps.
    u don't get paid again if u score less, u do get paid if u score higher, but u just get paid the difference not the whole amount.

Anyways, I've done a bunch of different contracts, not same ones, but none of them save. I have the same issue as the OP.

There's a huge thread about this over at https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...ompletion.html ...tried their methods, tried the waiting game too....it's been 2 days, and my profile still says $0. If all the contracts I did got added to my account, I would probably have over $5million by now I think.

No idea what to do now coz the Contracts servers close in 5 days and this Set For Life trophy is not popping because my $ is not being saved.