Thread: Tomb Raider (2013) Modding Thread

Tomb Raider (2013) Modding Thread

Greetings, my fellow Tomb Raider fans!
    Today I'm opening this thread about the game mods for Tomb Raider (2013)!

At the end of the OP I'll post the two main mods available: TexMod and the trainers for the single player campaign!

If you know/have created a/some mods, don't be shy and post them!
    I will put them in the OP!

Obviously your mods must respect the TOU and please, don't link any trainer that supports multiplayer cheating.
    Even if you create an outfit (with TexMod) and you think it is cool, share it
    Happy Raiding!

TexMod
    TexMod is a tool to change textures in videogames. Here's the link: http://www.chip.de/downloads/TexMod_59274159.html
    It works only with DirectX 9, so:

- If on your PC TR2013 runs with DirectX 9,

- If on your PC TR2013 runs with DirectX 11,

Tomb Raider's Single Player Trainer
    Simply download it from this link: http://www.hostfile.nl/files/f4wsdab...30.0.train.rar

You'll need to have your game updated at least to version 1.1.730.0 in order to use the trainer
    The instructions are in the trainer itself!

Here you are!
    Again, happy raiding!

Nice job, pidi

I'll just go ahead and sticky this for the time being

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Wait didn't i had this trainer before??? I used it before but in google i searched it.....

Without steam workshop how is the game "moddable" to give it a longer shelf life? I mean arent random mods destined to just be lost to the internet sands of time at some point without some form of official support?

is there any level editor for this game? I think there is huge potential for community to keep this game alive untill new TR is delivered to us. I am sure there would be a lot of players willing to create new tombs for the rest to explore!

Hi, I downloaded the trainer but I can't use it since my laptop doesn't have a numeric pad.

How can I reassign the keys?

Also, you said that we'd need version 1.1.730.0 to run the trainer, but I have 1.01.748.0 installed. Will it work anyway?

Thanks