Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official forums exclusive dev Q&A session #14 (Answers for you!)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    lol

Biased much?
    Haha, maybe.

No, but seriously. Simple male-female relationships are kinda 08/15 and run-of-the-mine and if they would make Lara gay this wouldn't be an "option" anymore. A relationship shouldn't be an option anyway but this option is better than the other I think.
    You know, I mean this sort of "imaginary option". (mixed with official facts)

PS: I'm no native English speaker but I hope it's understandable what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by VaBanes View Post
    For all of you who want to have Lara a relationship with Sam, I think:
    Gay Lara would be fine but definitely no relationship. Just to be "double sure" she wont get off with some male character. :P
    oh my that subject again, have a look in this thread to discuss that in further detail

Quote Originally Posted by VaBanes View Post
    Haha, maybe.

No, but seriously. Simple male-female relationships are kinda 08/15 and run-of-the-mine and if they would make Lara gay this wouldn't be an "option" anymore. A relationship shouldn't be an option anyway but this option is better than the other I think.
    You know, I mean this sort of "imaginary option". (mixed with official facts)

PS: I'm no native English speaker but I hope it's understandable what I mean.
    I think that wouldn't be a good idea, heh.

I'd elaborate, but as TT mentioned, we've got a dedicated thread for that discussion, so let's move to there

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pomeranianpuppy View Post
    Hopes. dashed.
    Heh. Hopefully they will consider the flirting part to be on both genders (as i've said on the Lara/Sam thread but i just saw this thread now) at least. Or no flirting either, i'd be totally fine with the latter.

Lara doesn't seem to be the flirty type though. The new Lara atleast.

lol, I'm growing increasingly concerned by how many My Little Pony references you know, Rowan 0_o

For this session, yes, but don't worry - we'll start #15 soon!
    The MLP references make him 20 percent cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    The MLP references make him 20 percent cooler.

and yes, im not ashamed to say that i actually like this show. if they would just cut out the singing. especially in the last episode in season 3
    signature image

lol, is this some crazy hip fad that went past me?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

lol, is this some crazy hip fad that went past me?
    looks like it or you just forgot.
    signature image

Noah Hughes: In my mind and vision of Tomb Raiding, underwater exploration is an exciting facet of discovery. Really, our decisions to include or not include it – and we did think about it – is taken from a practical standpoint. It isn’t indicative of Lara not being able to swim.
    I didn't miss swimming, but it would definitely make a more complicated game.

Noah Hughes: We’ll certainly be looking to take advantage of next gen technology, but right now it’s too early to say any more than that!
    Lara's look is one of the few things I can't wait to see in the new games!!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    looks like it or you just forgot.
    Oh nos, I've gone dement! Now I know I've gotten old

Wait, let me check how high my pants go....

...phew, I've still got a couple of years left in me!

I'm really shocked at the demographic that watch that show. I know a lot of straight nerds who like it and it's just weird. I wouldn't expect them to be so open about it either. Like, some people get called "gay" for watching it, but weirdly I know a lot of gay people who hate this show. It seems aimed a young female demographic so I just find it awkward that adults watch it, even though I understand that people can't help what they like.

I tried watching it once; too cheesy.
    signature image

The weirdest thing about My Little Pony right now (oddly I actually went through a phase where I had some of them) is that the MLP dolls... are not ponies. ._.

Like, there is a line of dolls and they're like... pony people, pretty much in line with Monster High dolls and that whole trend which has been mimicked recently.

I haven't watched this show but i've thought of it for a while... it's really that cheesy?

Quote Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
    The weirdest thing about My Little Pony right now (oddly I actually went through a phase where I had some of them) is that the MLP dolls... are not ponies. ._.

Like, there is a line of dolls and they're like... pony people, pretty much in line with Monster High dolls and that whole trend which has been mimicked recently.
    whaaaa

Oh nos, I've gone dement! Now I know I've gotten old

Wait, let me check how high my pants go....

...phew, I've still got a couple of years left in me!

lol, yes, we sure are getting older. like you have said about x files that its 20 years ago when it aired.
    damn, how time flies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I haven't watched this show but i've thought of it for a while... it's really that cheesy?
    go on youtube and find out for your self.
    and just keep in mind that its a childrens show, so yes, its cheesy in a way but still funny and has meaning behind most episodes. of course i dont like every episode but well, cant be helped.
    me and my wife love watching it.
    signature image

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    lol, yes, we sure are getting older. like you have said about x files that its 20 years ago when it aired.

Perfect response
    signature image

Singing "My Little Pony" (in the jingly way they do it) in a very very quiet café isn't a good idea. Especially when the people at the next table looked at me and their child looked at me as if I was crazy.
    signature image

i said:
    WE ARE SURE GETTING OLDER!!!

@xylophone
    lol, yes, i think that would be a weird moment. even when my wife likes to sing the song as well at home, she never does it in public.
    signature image

ok metalrocks, im gonna back you up kinda. a show that i like watching that would seem really out of place is littlest pet shop. you're not the only one who watches these kind of programs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1t3Kn1te View Post
    ok metalrocks, im gonna back you up kinda. a show that i like watching that would seem really out of place is littlest pet shop. you're not the only one who watches these kind of programs lol
    lol, thanks
    never heart of this show. have to look it up.
    i just watched MLP because i have heart even adult males talking about it and many even used avatars from this show in forums.
    so i went on youtube and found whole episodes, so i started to watch them and surprisingly i liked it.
    signature image

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123