Thread: Is Kane a sociopath? Or do you think he really cares about other people?

Is Kane a sociopath? Or do you think he really cares about other people?

Is Kane a sociopath? Or do you think he really cares about other people?

From beating the first game three different times I have learned that Kane knew his family would be kidnapped and Lynch eventually caught on that Kane staged the kidnapping so he could prove to his family that he had changed from his mercenary ways and would stop at nothing to protect them. I noticed this when Kane and Lynch were at the Mizuki nightclub when Lynch told Kane "You had this all planned........ You *** psycho!" and before Lynch even starts to notice that Kane knew the seven was going to kidnap his family.

So then Kane (with the help of Lynch) busts all the prison inmates out of prison and manipulates them all into thinking that this is just a revenge mission to get back at the Seven for ruining their lives but in the end, the inmates all learn that he only needed them as a diversion so he could kidnap his daughter and escape with only his daughter while leaving Lynch and the rest of the inamtes to suffer their fate...

So yes, everyone who has played the game obviously knows that Kane is a selfish prick, but do you actually think he cares for anyone? I truly don't think he even cares for his family, he's just always out for control which is basically what a sociopath is.

What are your opinions?

LOL They're like the bottom percentile of society gone wrong I guess.
    XZX WAS HERE