Thread: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Inaccuracy

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Inaccuracy

Exclamation Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Inaccuracy

Hi

I just finished playing Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and I have 1 question about the storyline.

In the mission "St. Petersburg Revisited", the agency gives you the location of a sniper rifle and its ammunition.
    Now, it turns out that the ammunition is fake and are blank bullets.

My question: "Who put those blank bullets there?"

I've searched the internet already, trying to find the answer but without success.

Some say the agency put those bullets there and thus betraying agent 47.
    This, however, can't possibly be true because after the events of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, agent 47 continues working for the agency.
    And continue working for an agency that betrayed you would be very strange.

Others say that agent 17 or one of his bodyguards replaced the agency's real bullets with blank bullets.
    This, in my opinion, can't be true either because agent 17 and his bodyguards aren't supposed to know the actual location of the real bullets.

So... who did put those bullets there + Explain so it makes sense.

Thank you.

"No Blank bullets"

Take out a soldier outfit and take the sniper but don't get too close to soldiers cuz they will be suspecious of when they see a strange weapon that soldiers normally dont carry it.wait for Diana's info. And complete the mission
    There's no blank bullets!

Originally Posted by Sony Rosato
    Take out a soldier outfit and take the sniper but don't get too close to soldiers cuz they will be suspecious of when they see a strange weapon that soldiers normally dont carry it.wait for Diana's info. And complete the mission
    There's no blank bullets!
    He's talking about mission 19 St. Peterburg Revisited. It's mission when you kill agent 17. Well Agent 17 could be a spy in ICA, as knew about you few missions earlier. It's a mystery without answer at least for now.