Thread: Behind the scenes at the E3 Community Event

Behind the scenes at the E3 Community Event

Behind the scenes at the E3 Community Event

Take a behind the scenes look at the E3 community event!

http://community.eidosmontreal.com/b...e-Scenes-at-E3

JF's face in this is comedy gold, and he has a "triangle-shaped head". Ashpolt's is egg-shaped.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

JFD I expect big things from you! You have to redeem yourselves.

It appears we have the same camera, Ash.

I love me some useless facts.

Good photos, Mr Biskit sir. Thanks a for a sharin'
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

Originally Posted by FrankCSIS
    It appears we have the same camera, Ash.

I love me some useless facts.
    Another useless fact for you then: Stephane D'Astous has the same camera as well. I feel like we're in some cool inner circle.

Yeah well me ans Stephane wear the same underwear, beat that.

(click image to enlarge)

I don't know how you guys did it, but I feel we really have your E3 expedition to thank for wooing JFD into finally testing the forum waters in person. You know, after 5 bleeding years.

Then again, judging by those first few photos, Jerion's charms are pretty irresistible. :>
    Ilves @ Blogger
    Partial Volume @ Tumblr

Originally Posted by Ashpolt
    Another useless fact for you then: Stephane D'Astous has the same camera as well. I feel like we're in some cool inner circle.
    This much I know. Bout two years ago or so, last time they had an open door event, I heard D'Astous taking pics with the same distinctive sound. This allowed me to snatch a few pictures before being spotted For a while people figured it was Stephane roaming around taking snapshots.
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

Haha, great selection of pictures b1skit! Have been away, so only just spotted this thread. I saw the tender moment when Ashpolt and Stephane realised they had the same camera. It brought a tear to my eye.

Originally Posted by Ilves
    I don't know how you guys did it, but I feel we really have your E3 expedition to thank for wooing JFD into finally testing the forum waters in person. You know, after 5 bleeding years.

Then again, judging by those first few photos, Jerion's charms are pretty irresistible. :>
    I'm really happy JF has been getting involved here. As the others have said, Anfossi and JF seemed considerably eager to get more engaged with the community in the future: I seem to remember them bringing up the subject without any prompt from us. As for Jerion, those photos aren't even approaching a fair selection of the facial expressions he is capable of.

Originally Posted by CyberP

JF's face in this is comedy gold, and he has a "triangle-shaped head". Ashpolt's is egg-shaped.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

JFD I expect big things from you! You have to redeem yourselves.
    I actually can see a black hat on top of JF's head, extended claws from his fingers and wearing a red with black stripes sweater..

And a monocle.

Make it so.

Originally Posted by Ilves

So I've heard.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...