Thread: ALTERNATiVE

ALTERNATiVE

Question ALTERNATiVE

There are three types; played it, will, will never.

No 'K.&L. 3' then. At least not now. This happens ALL the time. Games end. The answer is to play OTHER games. I know it's hard to imagine. What games though are good enough to fill the shoes of Kane and Lynch while they're away??
    XZX WAS HERE

Payday 2 looks pretty good, but I've never played the first and heard it had some problems, so hopefully they get ironed out.

GTA V seems to feature all around heists, though the trailers seem to make it out to be glamorous and bright. Of course, this could just be me comparing it to the black-hole darkness of K&L.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Don't you think it's kind of a run off though of 'Reservoir Dogs? LoL!

May be we should be hoping for a 'Reservoir Dogs 2'.

Here's one that WAS coming out but was TOO violent! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Days_in_Fallujah
    XZX WAS HERE

"Nice wig, they make it in mens?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ0...e_gdata_player
    "If he tries to shake us down, we kill him. Period. We make it fun, but we kill him. End of story."

Here's one that's supposed to be similar.
    Not similar as in the gritty cop and bad guy shooter but hey.

Only on PS3. Humbug. I know it's sci ency fiction y.
    XZX WAS HERE

The only game I kinda match with 'Kane & Lynch 2' is 'Sniper - Ghost Warrior', both released in 2010. Plus there's 'Sniper 2' out too. It's got that same realism. It's also rated pretty low. So you know all those reviewer, monkey-spanks don't like it, you know it's pretty good.

"Hey! Hey! There's a guy behind you with a knife!",
    "Oh! Sure! I'm not falling for DAT!" LOL
    XZX WAS HERE

Murdered: Soul Suspect is an upcoming action-adventure game published by Square Enix. Instead of a direct announcement, it has been teased with posts on Twitter, with some depicting what could be the tagline of the game: What is the hardest case to solve? On February 19, 2013, a teaser trailer was released on the official YouTube channel of the game. The developer has been confirmed to be Airtight Games and the game will release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It has been teased to be targeted for 2014.

The concept of the title was based on Die Hard but with a twist when creative director Yosuke Shiokawa wondered what if protagonist John McClane died in the events of the film yet continues to fight as a ghost.
    The game is centered on Detective Ronan O'Connor who uses his ghostly powers to solve his own murder while combating demonic creatures at the same time.
    LOL
    XZX WAS HERE

Didn't you get the memo, XZX?

There aren't any survivors left on these forums. They all died. There are just the ghosts of Dead Men here.
    "If he tries to shake us down, we kill him. Period. We make it fun, but we kill him. End of story."

I guess games are like animals. You shouldn't get too attached if you live on a busy street.
    XZX WAS HERE

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Didn't you get the memo, XZX?

There aren't any survivors left on these forums. They all died. There are just the ghosts of Dead Men here.
    Interesting. So. Why are you still haunting? I've seen most players lose interest in games in five minutes!
    XZX WAS HERE

I got nowhere else to go XZX.

Cool

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    I got nowhere else to go XZX.
    That's an interesting statement because I said that once to my dad at his parents' house after he was threatening to call the police because I left trash! LOL I think it's more of an entrapment by your own family when they're in high positions and don't know what to do with you. The answer is to just get as far away as possible and not look back.
    XZX WAS HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgXM7ivgYTo

Hotline Miami
    This game has melee attack (the lost gameplay in Dog Days ) and the story even better then Dog Days .
    i wish IOI can buy back Kane & Lynch !

Looks like GTA 1. I'm still sore about what Tanner did to Miami in the big Driver-cop-flop.
    XZX WAS HERE