Thread: Multiple Accounts

Multiple Accounts

This is a common glitch. You are [most likely] currently signed in on a separate SEM EU account. Are you able to update your profile? If not, or if you are redirected to the EU website, then you know.
    Your [Registered Titles] have not disappeared from your original SEM NA account.

[jimmy14s] na.square-enix.com/145493407

Contact the [SQUARE ENIX Support Center] should you not want to keep your new account.

support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

I have this problem too. I just went and registered Sleeping Dogs on my account today. Later I received an email confirmation notice from Square Enix, so I followed the instructions, but then confusingly seemed to create another account on the EU server. Now when I try to log onto the NA site, all my games are gone, and when I try to edit the profile, it redirects me to the EU site!

What the heck is going on!?

This seems to be my correct account, with correct points and games: na.square-enix.com/146142005

But this is the one I'm stuck using: na.square-enix.com/191773927

Help please!

Please delete my EU account, I want to keep my NA account. I can't even log in to the NA, I can't give the URL, I can't even retrieve it. Help! I want all my points back.

Is this your original SEM NA account?
    [KawaiiTikal] na.square-enix.com/144981189

In 2010 when FF13 first came out, I registered the product registration card for a "special item" that I believe was for FF14. This was the only game I ever registered. I hadn't logged into this account until recently because I wanted to play FF14 and before I did, I checked the status of my registered games and saw FF13 on the list. Ok, good to go.

Then for the next few days I played FF14 and realized that I didn't get the special item incentive that came with FF13's code. I went back and logged into the SE site and checked the status of registered games and FF13 was no longer there?? All it says is "No Registered Games"! Empty.
    Is this a glitch or bug? This is the only game I ever registered so I don't understand why it would suddenly disappear. I tried to input the code again but of course its invalid as I already put it in 2 years ago.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is a common glitch. You are [probably] currently signed in on a separate SEM EU account.
    Your [Registered Titles] have not disappeared from your original SEM NA account.

[daianpan] na.square-enix.com/145436655

Should you not want to keep your new account, report it in the following thread:

[Same login, multiple accounts?]
    na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...

And contact the [SQUARE ENIX Support Center]

[NO REGISTERED GAMES? FFXIII / FFXIV] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139347...

I'm having the same problem. For some reason I have a EU account that will link me to my original account but I can't long into it.

My original account I want to log into

[Shad]na.square-enix.com/145437453

Unwanted Account

[KingKaio]na.square-enix.com/191760531

Same issue here!

The account I want to keep: na.square-enix.com/146270347

The one I want to get rid of: na.square-enix.com/191350463

Can anyone help me with this?

I will notify you as soon as I hear anything new. Both the SEM NA and the SEM EU team are currently working on a solution to this problem.
    In the meantime, register the problem with [Customer Service], just so it's logged in the system.

Originally Posted by Psx0005

Forgot my password to get back into the NA SE site, and I followed the e-mail links to update my password and didn't realize that I got directed to the EU site somewhere in the process. Ended up creating an EU account with the same info as my NA account and its causing some confusion. My points and registered games are ok on the NA side (far as I can tell) but can the EU account be deleted to avoid any potential future issues?

My EU account

eu.square-enix.com/en/account/3292998

My NA account (which is fine)

na.square-enix.com/145177235

And somehow, yet another account was created after the previous NA/EU multiple account issue was resolved. Now, I'm showing this account

na.square-enix.com/145177235 (which apparently has the correct avatar I uploaded at some point, and is tied to my Playstation Network ID)

and na.square-enix.com/191379867 (which I'm baffled as to how yet another account like this was created, and is the same account I'm posting this from).

I kindly request that na.square-enix.com/191379867 be deleted. Here's hoping that there's no other wayward accounts out there with my Psx0005 ID to fret about [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif[/img]

Report your problem in this thread (so that we have all the information in one and the same place):

[Same login, multiple accounts?] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...

Also, contact [Customer Service], just so it's logged in the system. support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

Which ID/Nick you choose for the form is up to you, but make sure to include a link to both of your accounts (and your display names) in the description.

Please help me I cannot log in to my real account.

the EU account to delete is na.square-enix.com/191807555

I have no idea how to retrieve the url of the NA account that I want to keep, I can't even log in, it always redirects me to this account, the wrong one that I don't want (the one I'm using now)

I don't want to lose all my points

both accounts are under WishingTikal

[MEMBER SEARCH na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users] - [Search For: WishingTikal] - Result: na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users?terms...
    [KawaiiTikal na.square-enix.com/144981189]

(btw sorry I didn't realized I posted twice in the same thread before, I must have been really tired, but yes KawaiiTikal is my original account)

thanks I have the url now

so this means my NA account I want to keep is na.square-enix.com/144981189 (KawaiiTikal)

and the unwanted EU one is na.square-enix.com/191807555 (WishingTikal)

i have this problem and i dont know how it started

wanted: na.square-enix.com/145389089

unwanted: na.square-enix.com/191862739

can this be resloved in any way?

Unwated: na.square-enix.com/191880677 Takuto

Wanted : na.square-enix.com/145169211 Takuto819

Need to combine the games from one account to other since I didn't notice that they were same login but multiple account issue.

[Lost Game Registration Points] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139345...

Hi there,

Gravity asked me to post the links to my wanted and unwanted Members accounts in this thread. I think that the second account (one of two Zebulun's) was made when I reset my password one night and was directed to the SE Europe site. The third (the Zebulun with the FF7 and Deus Ex registrations) was unintentionally created when I bought those digital downloads through the online store.

Wanted: na.square-enix.com/144982659 K-Mart

Unwanted: na.square-enix.com/145491979 Zebulun (However, I do want to keep my points for buying the two downloadable games)

Unwanted: na.square-enix.com/191901661 Zebulun

I appreciate you directing me to this thread promptly, and I hope the matter can be resolved soon.

Thanks,

-Z.

*EDIT: You know, upon second glance at that last Members profile link, I am not sure if that is one of mine. I never registered FF13 for XBox360, as I do not own it. However, the CSR with whom I spoke 3 days ago definitely said that I had three profiles linked with my account.

I'm having a simular problem, but I cannot access my old "Mister_Zurkon" account with all my registered games.

It seems like this account has overwritten the old one, even on the same email used to log in. I have no idea how it happened.

It seems you are indeed right about the third account. I only checked briefly with the help of the [MEMBER SEARCH] function, but the user of [Zebulun] has registered a different age than you.

----------------------------------------

Spike the Dragun is still around, as are your points: [Mister_Zurkon] na.square-enix.com/145814647

Is there nothing we can do about this? I e-mailed square-enix two times, they told me they can't do anything by e-mail, to contact by phone or chat support, so I went on the chat support, the guy told me he can't help me, that I need to call.

But I cannot call, I'm from Canada and it isn't free, plus english is not my first language.

They should really fix this.

It seems we can only wait for them to fix this glitch sooner or later. At least we know that they are currently working on an overall solution to the problem.

na.square-enix.com/144971113 wanted
    na.square-enix.com/192039229 not wanted

plz fix my account thank you <3

Page 3 of 17 First First 123456713 ... Last