Thread: Well, There Goes K&L 3

Well, There Goes K&L 3

Well, There Goes K&L 3

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Gentlemen, I fear the Brotherhood is truly dead now. God help us all.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Exclamation

Dude bro sir ...

I had conveniently made my comeback on a thread You created on the main discussion page ...
    I had done so , just like the thunderstorm i did years back on the trivia tid bits thread , as both a sign of respect in not burying your topic by creating a new one , but also because it would have simply been rude to , well , create a new topic to bury the old one ...

But here now you yourself is/had/did created a new topic just to crush your own topic on the main page ...

You sir , are doing a deliberate act of spamming ... against yourself ...

That Makes No Sense ! ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

My apologies, grevious. I was in such a depression over the news I missed your resurrection completely.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Cool

You seriously still haven't changed , or maybe it was due to your excitement , but you still can't write my name properly haha ...
    So there's good news to be found in odd places anywya ...

Well , it was fitting i guess ...

Years back i popped out of nowhere bringing the exciting news that a trademark for a certain 'Dog Days' had been filled ...

Now my resurrection is carried forth by a judgement day nobody wanted to see ...

Everything that has a beginning has an end ...

It's only fair ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

So this is where you all went. Five bucks if you guess who this is.