Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1802

Thread: The Official TR10 Wish List

I rarely vote in the wishlist, but this one is definitely worth it.

282. Make the game available on PS and PC, not just XBone.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

signature image

signature image

yes, it rare of you to wish in here driber.

added wishes to op

are you guys sure i should not write down 1 million for 282? that would make things so much easier
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    added to op

@beast
    the other wishes (except for 286) are on the list
    we have a wish regarding reducing the gore, and to keep jonah and how lara should behave. i can add these wishes there if you like.
    Alright, strike Jonah then, I don't want him to be actually USEFUL, I just like him. And also strike the rest. I must go through all the other wishes so that I won't vote double for some things. I thought I would've found my wishes under "Emotion" and hadn't read so far down. Thanks!

Thumbs Up

Let's be real though, do they even care about fans' wishes at this point? I feel like things have gone to hell with dev/community communication now that Meagan is gone. CD listen to us on this. If we truly are your "lifeblood" you will.
    signature image

added to op

@beast
    i have added these wishes anyway on the list. hope you dont mind. the numbers are: 72 148 271

take your time. once you are ready, give me the number of the wishes you want and i add them.

@lararocks
    at that stage we can only hope so. we just have to hope that this timed stuff will not last for long.
    signature image

I vote for the human side of Lara #50 +1
    -> she has to stay a normal young sexy woman that gives the player the feeling " I want to save her" - sounds funny but I think thats something that makes her real and human. all in all her actions and reactions have to be comprehensible.. this makes it possible to "dive" into the game (to understand decisions).

I also want her to look more like in the cinematic trailer from the beginning of TR2013.

The rest of TR2013 was actually allready quite perfect..

I vote against permenantly scars #28 -1

I vote for camilla and her voice #54

I vote for the platform PS4 282# +1
    (plus make it look better for ps4 - then i would forgive the xbox excl.)

added to op
    signature image

Here goes mine:

#1 Lara should be able to swim/dive under water.
    #3 Bigger HUBs to explore.
    #4 More Tombs to explore and should take longer.
    #5 Keep secret tombs secret. No bells and arrows to point it out.
    #6 Different locations to explore, like Egypt, Peru, etc.
    #7 Harder Puzzles
    #8 No QTE.
    #10 More stealth opportunities, like avoiding enemies/ non-lethal take downs.
    #11 Less combat more exploring.
    #14 Dual pistols.
    #18 More outfits.
    #21 Croft Manor.
    #23 Acrobatic moves.
    #26 Lara in shorts.
    #29 Survive the environment more.
    #34 Keep Lara single
    #37 Having side missions.
    #38 More animal enemies.
    #42 More plat forming.
    #52 Give Lara bigger breasts.
    #74 Return of the TR1/Anniversary Classic outfit
    #76 Use 'ah ha' plink for secrets throughout game
    #79 Give Lara some sharp wit humour
    #80 A lot more puzzles.
    #86 Better villains.
    #89 No linearity at all. Even in action-packed levels you should have at least to ways of going through.
    #92 Return to the unreal.
    #93 Restore the 3rd-person above-Lara's-shoulder camera lock of the early TR games, at least as a toggleable option.
    #100 better artificial inteligence for the enemies please
    #101 To make the game more interactive with several options events and a lot of endings
    #102 Customizable haircut, clothes and equipment.
    #114 More variety of gameplay situations. Like parachute steering and Lara as a bait for wolfs in TR9.
    #115 Engenuity in creation of levels. Like in classic Tomb Raider games. Lots of rooms and corridors where easy to get lost.
    #122 make Lara get wet/bloody/dirty in real-time
    #137 Keep drops of water on camera near splashing water and in rain.
    #151 more mysterious and uneasy atmosphere, not just gory
    #158 More rewards for completion percentage.
    #177 Bring back the Classic TR Theme Song, but with a twist
    #178 Keep the TR9 Theme Song but with a twist.
    #179 Add Flares, especially for underwater dark tunnels.
    #181 Focus the story on Lara recovering a mythical relic, not saving others
    #182 add Spiders and Snakes in TR10
    #211 Less but more dangerous and intelligent enemies
    #219 Allow Lara to hide/escape from enemies after she has engaged them
    #220 Make water more of a puzzle element
    #233 Unlock larger more complex tombs by completing a certain number of smaller tombs (optional tombs only)

added to op
    signature image

1.Bring back the flairs and get rid of magic torch
    2.Bring back Acrobatic and Gymnastics
    3.Run and gun like in the old games
    4.Dual Guns
    5.Bullet Time to accurately portray lara uncanny ability to aim
    6.Hit two targets at the same time like that game called wet
    7.Realistic stamina
    8.Lara gets Sick and tired Extreme weather hot or cold also poisons etc

please separate the old wishes from the new ones. half of your wishes are already on the list. just provide me with the number of the wish. new ones separately.
    signature image

I'd like to see undewater segments, preferably involving scuba.

20. Keep it 18+ rated.
    51. Keep Lara's look as they are.
    122. make Lara get wet/bloody/dirty in real-time.
    146. Keep Lara's Amulet
    224. Use Lara's face from TR9 standard edition for TR10, not the TRDE face. (This xs a zillion.)
    16. Keep the gritty horror & dark lighting atmosphere.
    35. Keep Samantha.
    72. Keep Jonah in next game, and give him more helpful in the game by making him part of the combat or so.
    132. Subtle reference to Alex, Roth & Grim -- like photos in Croft Manor or something.
    18. More outfits. (This with limitations as in the such of unlocking outfits and not having to buy all of them to have variety. And preferably she has a base outfit that fits the environment she's in.)
    265. Make Lara's outfits (including DLCs) wear and tear in proportion to its use in game.
    235. Keep persistent character damage.
    239. Injuries to have bigger impact, e.g. heavier breathing / more emotional dialogue (without impairing gameplay much).
    50. Keep Lara's human side. (This xs a zillion.)
    10. More stealth opportunities, like avoiding enemies/ non-lethal take downs.
    37. Having side missions.
    90. More searchable containers/ items hidden within and with context.
    131. Keep Lara's journal.
    141. Keep the leveling up and weapon upgrade systems.
    59. Regenerating health, no health packs.
    3. Bigger HUBs to explore.
    4. More Tombs to explore and should take longer.
    9. Keep QTE.
    45. Keep axe-climbing.
    61. Keep survival instinct.
    53. Keep the gameplay mechanic.
    130. Keep looting of enemies, even if just for ammo purposes.
    173. allow players a way to modify weather and time in postgame freeroam.
    191. Keep the slow development of her skills and character.
    272. Cinematic viewer in the extras menu.
    80. A lot more puzzles.
    34. Keep Lara single.
    24. More background about Lara's past.
    12. Keeping the Bow.
    13. Keep the climbing axe.
    14. Dual pistols.
    135. Keep rope arrows.
    127. More weapons.
    218. Add grenades (or grenade-like explosives) back into the game (for combat and puzzles)

More exploring.
    Keeping all the weapons that was in TR9.
    Having "Hero Mode" option unlock after beating/completing the game to use as option with starting new games.
    Keep the TR9 Theme Song.
    Variety in puzzles, such as different difficulties with each puzzle but a good mix of them.
    Keep this series of TR as it's own series, no links to old games with few exceptions like her parents disappear and to make sense of some situations. (Like this being CD version of how Lara became the Tomb Raider.)
    As well as keeping the series as its own, keeping the technique and game play the same as TR9. Like how it's a survival game so to speak.
    The in-game model of Lara. (I love her look, it's similar to old Lara but refreshing and beautiful nonetheless.)

The early Tomb Raider games have made me fall in love with them, because they take the player on unforgettable journeys. You visit a lot of different locations and usually, each level not only looks different, but also offers a unique experience, thanks to creative, complex and imaginative level design. Often you encounter level design choices that may not make realistic sense, but are perfect for creating interesting and fun game situations. Enemies are mainly there to create some surprise moments, but the fundamental core of the games is based on exploration, puzzle-solving, traps, and also sometimes the use of vehicles, which I also very much like. Environments are huge and the sense of discovery is huge, and yet, every inch of each level is designed thoughtfully and serves a purpose, unlike many open-world games of today. Although my favorite Tomb Raider games are Tomb Raider III (because of everything I said) and Tomb Raider The Last Revelation (Even though there is a bit less visual variety), I have also very much enjoyed most Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider games. As a side note, I also love Soul Reaver 2, which is my favorite game from Crystal Dynamics. I am also very glad that Crystal Dynamics has created Guardian of Light and Temple of Osiris. I love this direction too, but they are not to replace the main Tomb Raider series. In short, what I think the main Tomb Raider series should be about, could be summarized with the following words:

Exploration, isolation, mystery, discovery, journey (many different locations, both visually and game experience wise), imaginative and out of the box level design, challenging puzzles, challenging traps, challenging vehicle sections, and generally just a truly huge adventure.

What in my opinion the main Tomb Raider series is NOT about is:

Blood, gore, brutality, killing, combat-heavy gameplay, typical explosion-heavy action, and generally sacrifice of exploration, puzzle and dexterity challenges in favor of action sequences.

I know it's not fair to judge a game without playing it, but I was so offended by the premise of Tomb Raider 2013 that I have refused to play it. The Tomb Raider series used to be something very unique and there was truly nothing like it. It's been a darn long Time since Tomb Raider Underworld and there is really no other game to replace the feeling of playing a true Tomb Raider game. So, my petition to Crystal Dynamics, besides always bringing every Tomb Raider game to PC, is to bring Tomb Raider back to its roots and keep the franchise alive the way it used to be. There are tons of action-blockbuster-type games out there, but there is nothing like original Tomb Raider. If you care about rising above the average AAA-Game-Development-Company, pay attention to the fundamentals of the series you are committed to and create something outstanding, instead of blending in with all the commercial stuff.

Oh, and having Co-Op in Guardian of Light and Temple of Osiris is nice, but I believe that no main Tomb Raider game ever needs Multiplayer!

added to op
    also added my wish to 287.

@tsusmc9
    you wish for more exploring is pretty much in nr. 11. if you want i can add this wish to this number. and you already wished for the weapons from tr9. so no real need to add the other wish.

@king
    welcome to the forum.
    it would be advisable to play the game. there is plenty of exploring in the game if you like to reach 100%. but if you wish that the gore, the action , etc should be decreased, just have a look at the list, provide me with the number of the wish, and i will add it.
    this wishlist is here to tell CD what you like to see. writing this comment here will be overlooked.
    signature image

How about this for a wish. ~.~ I'm still angry over the exclusive deal Crystal Dynamics made with Microsoft. It is being a sellout at that point. Make it multiplat from the get go. I wish not to wait around for a damned year before I can get my hands on it.

I am resigned to a single wish that it comes to PS4.

added to op
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    @king
    welcome to the forum.
    it would be advisable to play the game. there is plenty of exploring in the game if you like to reach 100%. but if you wish that the gore, the action , etc should be decreased, just have a look at the list, provide me with the number of the wish, and i will add it.
    this wishlist is here to tell CD what you like to see. writing this comment here will be overlooked.
    Hi Metalrocks,

Thank you!

Yes, I've heard that there is plenty to explore in TR2013 if you go for 100% completion, and I usually do go for 100% completion. But I've also heard that none of the puzzles or environmental challenges are particularly challenging and that there are 100 times more enemies than in TR2, and in my opinion there were already way too many enemies in TR2. It's not like I think there is no enjoyment for me to be had with TR213, but that I believe that this game goes against the fundamental aspects of the original Tomb Raider series and has practically killed off my most beloved franchise. I have not yet totally given up on Crystal Dynamics, but I still refuse to play TR2013.

Anyways, here is my wishlist, in the form of a numbered wishlist! I have also taken into account the wishlist that already exists:

01. Make all TR games be about exploration, isolation, mystery, discovery, journey (many different locations, both visually and game experience wise), imaginative and out of the box level design, challenging puzzles, challenging traps, challenging vehicle sections, and generally just a truly huge adventure.

02. Make no TR game be about blood, gore, brutality, killing, combat-heavy gameplay, typical explosion-heavy action, and generally sacrifice of exploration, puzzle and dexterity challenges in favor of action sequences.

03. Play Tomb Raider III extensively and take note in every aspect for all future Tomb Raider games.

04. Play Tomb Raider The Last Revelation extensively and take note for puzzle design.

05. Bring Tomb Raider back to its roots and keep the franchise alive the way it used to be.

06. Make the game available on PS and PC, not just XBone.

07. Having traps. 17

08. Less combat more exploring. 11

09. Harder Puzzles. 7

10. Be as creative as possible with the level design, even if some ideas may not make realistic sense. Take the original Tomb Raider games as example. A game does not need to be as realistic as possible!

11. Engenuity in creation of levels. Like in classic Tomb Raider games. Lots of rooms and corridors where easy to get lost. 115

12. No Side missions! Make every second of the game fun, even if you create a rather short game.
    And if you make very second fun, you don't need side missions, because everything should be worth experiencing und thus be main! 37

13. Have large and complex areas (tomb or not tomb), but don't waste the players' time with having to complete uninteresting areas first. 233

14. MUCH MUCH MUCH less combat and MUCH MORE CHALLENGING puzzles, traps, vehicle sections and exploration possibilities. 11

15. Do not make TR open-world! Keep it level-based, like it used to be, and provide new visuals and level-design-elements with each level
    or at least set of levels, so that each level feels fresh and every inch of each level is thoughfully designed, rather than having an open world that feels all the same for most of the time. 2

16. Tombs or any other locations, make environments huge and complex, give the players the sensation of freedom, but guide them through each level carefully, so that they experience everything worthwhile. 4

17. More exotic atmosphere. Lost pyramids and all. The tombs in TR9 were quite trivial boring. 269

18. MUCH less enemies! ESPECIALLY human enemies! 38

19. Having no MP. Just SP. 40

20. A lot more puzzles. 80

21. More platforming. 42

22. Different locations to explore, like Egypt, Peru, etc. 6

23. More Tombs would be great, but Tomb Raider doesn't always have to be in Tombs.
    Take Tomb Raider III as an example. Variety is King! 4

24. Less hand-holding. Players are smart! Let them figure out things on their own. 69

25. Lara should be able to swim/dive under water. 1

26. Reduce the amount of splatter/gore scenes. 271

27. Having vehicles. 22

28. Get away from all the grittiness! Being atmospheric is not equal to being gritty!
    Even if you like to be dark, take BioShock as an example. That game is full of color and dark at the same time. You could even take Soul Reaver 2 as an example! But in any case, Tomb Raider is not a game that NEEDS to be dark. It's a game about adventuring! And visual appeal and variety is important for adventuring! 16

29. There is no need for Tomb Raider to be 18+! Technically, I have nothing against it, but Tomb Raider SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT VIOLENCE! 20

30. more mysterious and uneasy atmosphere, not just gory. 151

31. More variety of gameplay situations. Like parachute steering and Lara as a bait for wolfs in TR9. 114

32. Return to the unreal. 92

33. variable, intelligent use of environment to kill enemies. 205

34. Less but more dangerous and intelligent enemies. 211

35. A Quick Save/Load System, get rid of Checkpoints.
    This would also allow for more challenging gameplay. 166

36. feeling of loneliness - no headset 153

37. Give Lara back her British accent. 276

38. Ability to set the number of non-boss enemies (low/normal/high). So if you want less enemies - you can lower their number.

39. Focus the story on Lara recovering a mythical relic, not saving others. 181

40. MUCH less cut scenes and dialog in the middle of gameplay.

41. Cinematic viewer in the extras menu (a la Tomb Raider: Legend) I loved that I could go back and watch the cutscenes). 272

42. Video-capture feature.

43. Screenshot feature. 99

44. Ability to set the difficulty level of traps and vehicle sections. So if you want challenge - you can have one.

45. Ability to set the difficulty level of puzzles. So if you want challenge - you can have one.

i think you misunderstood how to write down the wishes.
    i need the number from the wish, like:
    11. less combat more exploring
    7. harder puzzles
    etc, etc.

just go to the first page and you will see what i mean. there is also a description how to wish.
    signature image

54. Keep Camilla.
    20. Keep it 18+ rated.
    28. Lara's main scars, like above her hip should be permanently on her.
    87. More mature and little bit sexier Lara.
    33. Lara is in a relationship with Samantha.
    12. Keeping the Bow.
    178. Keep the TR9 Theme Song but with a twist.
    35. Keep Samantha
    88. Lara topless or even sex scene (it's 18+ now)!
    132. Subtle reference to Alex, Roth & Grim -- like photos in Croft Manor or something.

added to op
    signature image

Hmmm I noticed someone posted Tomb Raider should be 18+. I think this is a good idea to really give the devs who proved their creative the chance to explore their ideas unhindered. Im not all sure what 18+ entails under an ESRB but think that the devs if given freedom can create some really great experiences for all of us to share like the old games that gave us all those great memories.

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast