Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Final Fantasy Explorers

Final Fantasy Explorers

Jobs
    There are 21 jobs in Final Fantasy Explorers!
    - Which will you choose?
    Last edited by Grimoire; 19th Nov 2015 at 09:31.

Eidolons
    Battle 12 formidable Eidolons in FF Explorers including Dryad and Amaterasu who are brand new to the FF franchise!

Trailer
    Final Fantasy Explorers Trailer Shows What It’s Like To Fight With Friends (Siliconera)

European Release Date
    Final Fantasy Explorers European release date & collector’s edition announced (Nova Crystallis)
    - Final Fantasy Explorers will be hitting UK and European shelves on January 29th 2016.

The pre-order link for the collector's edition in the NA store has changed to "wait list". Does anyone know if more copies of the collector's edition will become available? I'm really only concerned with getting access to the additional quests and don't really care for the physical items in the collector's edition.

Final Fantasy Explorers Limited Collectors edition unavailable in Australia?

May I ask why Europe and North America can order the limited collectors edition, but we in Australia cannot? I can't even order it from the US store or the EU store as the first doesn't allow Australia as a postal destination and the latter redirects to the Australian store, which contains digital downloads only. As an avid collector, I find this to be inexcusably rude towards your Australian (and presumably New Zealand and other Oceanic countries) customers.

This is my collection, to give an indication of how much I want this...

https://flic.kr/p/Bu7ask

https://flic.kr/p/BSZ6FK
    Last edited by Torkeep; 23rd Dec 2015 at 01:46.

I'm assuming we can only choose 'wait list' because they've fulfilled their pre-order stock.

Really hoping that they open pre-orders back up and make more. If there's money to be made, it would be silly not to, right? I'm sure someone will chime in with "Collector's Editions are supposed to be limited", but it has yet to even release yet. Do they not want our money?

This is going to decide whether they get $69.99 from me or $0.00; if I can't buy the CE, then why wouldn't I buy the standard edition at Best Buy and get it for cheap using my GCU? Many others seem to be thinking the same thing.

Does anyone know if this game will be on eShop, and if we're getting the demo?

Final Fantasy Explorers Digital Release.

Will the game be released digitally? I'm asking only because I'd rather own it digitally, rather than physically, if possible.

Perhaps I can get an answer HERE.

Will this game receive a demo, and, will we be able to download the full game, digitally, from the eShop, upon release?

What is the title of the game in question?

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    What is the title of the game in question?
    Sorry, probably would've been good to say that...Final Fantasy Explorers, for the Nintendo 3DS, releasing on January 26th 2016. I need to know because right now digital is my only option. Also, this is for the US release of the game.

Also, I apologize if my comments appear rude. I am simply trying to obtain information, due to my limited funds. I want to get this game on release. However, if it's not available digitally, I'm afraid that obtaining it on release isn't possible. It makes sense to release it digitally, since the Japanese version was. Same goes for the demo. However, I wanted to make sure, since I already have the funds in my eShop wallet, and have been holding off from buying games until I get definitive information on this.
    Last edited by KommanderSenpai; 7th Jan 2016 at 13:57.

Collector’s Edition
    Unboxing Final Fantasy Explorers Collector’s Edition (Siliconera)
    - A new unboxing video gives us a look at the bonus items that come with the Collector’s Edition, including a 32-page artbook, a 20-track soundtrack, and more.

Final Fantasy Explorers Collectors Edition question!

Will they be re-stocked anytime soon?
    Sorry if this has been asked before~

Character Trailer
    Which Final Fantasy character will you transform into in Fianl Fantasy Explorers?
    - The Final Fantasy Legacy – Final Fantasy Explorers
    - Experience the rich heritage of the Final Fantasy franchise like never before in Final Fantasy Explorers!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 20th Jan 2016 at 03:28.

Videos
    New Final Fantasy Explorers Videos Show Off Lots Of Battles, Boss Fight, And Cloud Strife (Siliconera)
    - A handful of new videos have surfaced, giving us a better look into the world of Final Fantasy Explorers, from exploring the different areas to battling monsters.

Out This Week
    Final Fantasy Explorers is out this week
    - Ready to fight Ifrit, the 1st Eidolon you'll face?

Out Today
    Final Fantasy Explorers is out now!
    - Final Fantasy Explorers is out now, worldwide and exclusively on Nintendo 3DS (and 2DS)!
    - Check out our new launch trailer to celebrate!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 30th Jan 2016 at 05:06.

Interview
    Final Fantasy Explorers Producer On Making The Game Fun, Interesting, And Different (Siliconera)
    - Siliconera got the chance to talk with Final Fantasy Explorers producer Hiroyuki Miura and ask him a little bit about the 3DS game.

Thumbs Down Couldn't find a FF Explorer Collector's.

So was it available in Canada (Vancouver)?

I pre-ordered a regular one, two, one as a gift. But the extra quest thing was a bust, since no availability means, not being able to choose to snub it or have it. But was there any?

contact via POP (realm at mentalmidgetslayer.com) if you can, not a frequent forum guy.

Gölök
    www.realm.mentalmidgetslayer.com

unable to buy FFEX due to it being sold out onsistantly.

the stores where i live are not getting enough copies in to meet the demand, as such i have once again had to skip buying the game cuz practically no one close by has it. i keep being told to buy the game online, but that doesnt solve the problem at all that no stores in my area are getting enough copies of the game!

when the game came out, gamestop only got enough to cover preorders and didnt get any extras, one week later one particular store only had 3 coming to them but they didnt know when they would get it! best buy and target also havent been carrying the game.

WHAT IS THIS? why is there not enough being shipped out to stores to meet the demand!?

Mii Plaza’s Puzzle Swap
    Mii Plaza’s Puzzle Swap Has A Final Fantasy Explorers Puzzle (Siliconera)
    - Final Fantasy Explorers is the latest 40-piece puzzle in the Nintendo 3DS’ Puzzle Swap StreetPass game.

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234