Thread: Game bugs.

Game bugs.

Game bugs.

Agent 47 can throw any throwing weapon through walls, when your locked on to an enemy, and he goes behind cover, your still able to kill him.

Even though 47 got this super power, hes not able to close doors, like he was in the past, maybe that little wound on his head really was the result of a lobotomization... ???

Doors in Absolution close themselves. 47 in old Hitman games was able to close doors he was able too open also, not all doors in the game.

Its just so wrong, thats not how a door works, not commercial wooden doors.
    In old hitman games, closing doors was essential, if you need to finish of someone inside quickly without anyone seeing, now you have to stand and wait for that stupid door close countdown, feels incredibly un-proffesional.

Absolution is great, dont get me wrong, but its still a down-grade function wise.

Not getting searched for weapons by guards.

Not being able to drop all weapons.

Guards doesnt haul away bodies.
    *really neat, hightened the game experience, who would want to guard a place filled with bodies ?*

No bullet penetration through doors.

No sniper rifle in briefcase, except in the "sniper challange". Thats as much signature weapon and case as the piano-wire.
    Feels like the sniper challange just was a taunt.

Witnesses. This in my eyes are a big flaw, "you been spotted" i get a negative score, okay.. if i kill the one who saw me, my score becomes even more negative, OK ?

The whole score system goes against wiping away your evidence, except if you find a video tape from a camera wich never saw you.

The best thing about the Hitman series, is that they allways saved the elements that made the previous game awesome.
    Theres a sidetrack from this in absolution besides the graphics and physics.

The cinematics are good looking, but still, cinematic story is not what i as a hitman player looks for..
    i wouldnt care if it was lousy comic strips like in max payne 1, because, as a gamer, i want gameplay.
    But would prefer the classical briefing/prep window over all.

It would be nice if they ported to console after the pc release, i know the developers doesnt want to make us unhappy, but releasing on console, and balancing functions on the pc after the consoles cap of what can be done, gives us a worse game.

But i guess any greedy company would want to release on consoles at the same time, much love to the developers, less love to the bussinessmen.

Originally Posted by Minotaur
    now you have to stand and wait for that stupid door close countdown, feels incredibly un-proffesional
    The countdown is about 2 seconds. I don't see where the problem is, it's a trivial matter.

Originally Posted by Minotaur
    Not getting searched for weapons by guards
    Why should guards have searched for weapons? There isn't a single situation in which guards should have searched for guns on you.

Witnesses. This in my eyes are a big flaw, "you been spotted" i get a negative score, okay.. if i kill the one who saw me, my score becomes even more negative, OK ?
    Of course. You made a mistake, you get a penalty. But guards won't be alerted. It makes perfect sense.