Thread: REQUEST: Anti-whining MOD

REQUEST: Anti-whining MOD

REQUEST: Anti-whining MOD

First there's the sniveling low-testosterone geek involved in stealing drugs. Very bad, but endurable.

I don't know about you guys, but after suffering through some weepy emasculated ex-SWAT captain doing his best pre-operative transsexual routine, I almost had to claw my eyeballs out. Fortunately, that inspired me to devise the famous "two non-lethal takedown total" Police Station run that gets everything you need in one pass, in five minutes or less, without speaking to or ever hearing from that piece of crud loser ever again.

But suddenly, there was Sandoval. The distilled essence of the girlified metrosexual whiner, and you can't even skip the dialogue. I have to turn the volume off to even complete that section of the game.

I would like a mod that permits resolution of those three events, instantly and in the absence of dialogue. It is unreasonable to have to subject one's self to that level of psychological punishment simply to play a game.

Oh you so bad.

1. Wayne Haas or whatever his name is killed a *** kid. I'd like to think that would break any man.
    That may not be factually correct, but whatever, he is a good character.

2. Meeting them is entirely optional, not sure about Sandoval though.

3. You are a damn hypocrite. You are whining about whining.

4. Of all the things to criticize it's this? Meh.

Just shooting someone can have a profound effect on someone; I speak from experience. I can't imagine the effect of shooting a kid would have on someone.
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

You need an anti whining mod

Really though, they were a bit whingey. But that made exercising Adam's badass conversation technique that much better. It's good that DX is a choice driven game and that there are generally ways to get past the conversations, to deal with things differently.

If I were a lesser person, I would have been offended by your derogatory implications about men who are more androgynous.
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

This is a great idea. Jensen can say, "Bro, do you even lift?" And then he grabs the closest three women while chugging a Muscle Milk and the characters are so thoroughly intimidated by his Alpha hormones that they leave to complain about DX:HR on the forums.

Originally Posted by Dentrick
    This is a great idea. Jensen can say, "Bro, do you even lift?" And then he grabs the closest three women while chugging a Muscle Milk and the characters are so thoroughly intimidated by his Alpha hormones that they leave to complain about DX:HR on the forums.
    You know, I actually wanna see that now just for the parody aspects.
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

Originally Posted by Pharnham
    It is unreasonable to have to subject one's self to that level of psychological punishment simply to play a game.
    Listening to some perfectly legitimate whining is "psychological punishment" to you? Shows how strong-headed you are.

I thought this was about the forum.