Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chasm Shrine Issue

Just tried with updated 1.03 and the textures are still not loading. Shouldn't game breaking glitches get priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Scpsolutions View Post
    Just tried with updated 1.03 and the textures are still not loading. Shouldn't game breaking glitches get priority?
    Have you already posted screen shots and details of this problem, or raised a ticket with SE support?
    signature image

It's the same screen shots others have posted with the hole in the ground and the room is empty of textures except for the floor. Second rooms in the chasm shrine after the big guy gets blown off the bridge.

Problem SOLVED!!!

Hi guys!

Platform PC:

1. Update the game to v.1.01.732.1
    Now Sacred Hall is available from fast travel.

2. Fast Travel to any other base camp.

3. Return with Fast Travel to Sacred Hall and enter to the Chasm Shrine where everything is now textured properly.

I've tried this on several different PCs, and it worked GREAT!

Good luck.

Does anybody have a glitch where you can't get into the chasm shrine? After the cutscene with the big guys, the door to the entrance is closed.

Any fix coming for PS4? I've got the exact same issue and I've installed the only update available. This is terribly frustrating!

I am experiencing a glitch in the Chasm Shrine (as shown in the youtube video). I'm using Mac. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.

What do you think about the chasm game, which was released in July 2018?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12