Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: A Message from the beloved regent and spiritual leader of our esteemed cause.

A Message from the beloved regent and spiritual leader of our esteemed cause.

A Message from the beloved regent and spiritual leader of our esteemed cause.

Deus Ex reflects real life in many aspects, and you don't need to be JC Denton or Adam Jensen to fight the invisible hand or see the world for what it is... More and more I see the truth about the world is hiding in plain sight.
    - Angel-A

Keep dedicating your lives to the cause of Deus Ex loyal followers.

Over and out.

(click image to enlarge)

Cool, I wanna be a mesiah! I don't know how much the people posting here nowadays remember me but I've been disappeared the last year or so for the reason of living homeless, backpacking and being a roadkid. Tangling with insanity in all forms, from the police to hipsters to junkies... and hopping trains.
    "It would appear to be severe head trauma." ... "From what?"
    "Multiple Face-Palming..."

Everyone in the room, kneel.

(click image to enlarge)

I keep an eye on Masons, Illuminati, and maybe a little bit of Wal-Mart. While I was not expecting this thread I actually have lots of photos... o__O

Originally Posted by Angel-A
    Cool, I wanna be a mesiah! I don't know how much the people posting here nowadays remember me but I've been disappeared the last year or so for the reason of living homeless, backpacking and being a roadkid. Tangling with insanity in all forms, from the police to hipsters to junkies... and hopping trains.
    Wow, really? Did you chose this path or were you forced into this odyssey?

Who is this guy and why should I care?

Originally Posted by HERESY

u mus be nu heer.
    Play games for the story

She's an older member, and since you apparently don't care, ignore the thread and continue being happy without caring about it. You seem to be perfectly happy with this approach to games you don't care about, apply it here.

Glad to hear that you're still alive, but maybe settle down? You don't get to build much of a life being a nomad.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Originally Posted by Jerion
    She's an older member, and since you apparently don't care, ignore the thread and continue being happy without caring about it.
    I didn't say I don't care. I'm asking why I should care. Just trying to make sense of the thread.

Must be an inside joke. Oh well.

You seem to be perfectly happy with this approach to games you don't care about, apply it here.
    Nah, no need for that. Trust me.

Glad to hear that you're still alive, but maybe settle down? You don't get to build much of a life being a nomad.
    That, or she's Jim Caviezel and any day now a reclusive gazillionaire will recruit her to fight crime and help the helpless.

I don't know how much the people posting here nowadays remember me but I've been disappeared the last year or so for the reason of living homeless, backpacking and being a roadkid. Tangling with insanity in all forms, from the police to hipsters to junkies... and hopping trains.
    Just like Sandra Renton. Rock on!

Sounds like something you could write about! Welcome back. I have a friend who's done something similar in Thailand. She gets this far away look like she probably knows something that you don't.

...I'm sorry, I'm guessing it wasn't like that Good to have you back.

Hopefully this time next year I'll be in New Zealand

srry to hear about your misfortunes mate. wb.

Now...who are you? I'm very new here.
    signature image

Depends on what it is you intend to 'build'.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Hey-ya! Good to have some news!

Don't turn your back on hipsters though!
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

Seeing this thread gives me warm fuzzies. Nice to see people haven't totally forgotten about me! Today is my birthday as well, 19 years old! Life has been... crazy. I suppose the reason why I'm living like this is a mix of the hand of fate and personal desire. There are many reasons indeed. Autonomy and exploration... I can't say I care much for "settling down," I have no desire to work a boring job and I'm certainly satisfied living off the grid. Building a life doesn't necessarily mean being stereotypically successful; money, recognition, etc., is not needed to simply enjoy things. It's pointless to me to think in terms of sizing up how much worth something has, instead of just focusing on enjoying and taking in what is happening to you right now. It gives me a great sense of freedom. I don't know how much time I'll have to post on forums and whatnot, computers aren't always easy to find and I often only get a few hours online every couple of weeks. Hahahha, I would love to write a book though, or make documentaries if I ever got something to take videos with. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Very much looking forward to it!

Sounds exciting! I get very itchy feet in terms of location, but when it really gets down to it I'm very dull and thrive on the comforts of a hot bath, food in my belly, a warm bed and people I feel comfortable with. I suppose this means I'm getting on.

Stay off the grid Angel-sama. Become world-wise and resourceful!

When the time comes, The Illuminati won't know what hit them...

computers aren't always easy to find and I often only get a few hours online every couple of weeks.
    Like medkits in Deus Ex. Disrupts the flow of gameplay.

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by EricaLeeVee
    Stay off the grid Angel-sama. Become world-wise and resourceful!

When the time comes, The Illuminati won't know what hit them...
    Get experience and level up abilities. Will you pick rifles or computers? Don't pick swimming though, it's fairly useless.

Seeing this thread gives me warm fuzzies. Nice to see people haven't totally forgotten about me! Today is my birthday as well, 19 years old! Life has been... crazy. I suppose the reason why I'm living like this is a mix of the hand of fate and personal desire. There are many reasons indeed. Autonomy and exploration... I can't say I care much for "settling down," I have no desire to work a boring job and I'm certainly satisfied living off the grid. Building a life doesn't necessarily mean being stereotypically successful; money, recognition, etc., is not needed to simply enjoy things. It's pointless to me to think in terms of sizing up how much worth something has, instead of just focusing on enjoying and taking in what is happening to you right now. It gives me a great sense of freedom. I don't know how much time I'll have to post on forums and whatnot, computers aren't always easy to find and I often only get a few hours online every couple of weeks. Hahahha, I would love to write a book though, or make documentaries if I ever got something to take videos with. Hmmmmmmmmmm...
    Happy (belated) birthday. Glad to see you are still alive -- Haven't seen you post here in ages.
    Wherever life takes you, I wish you -- and really all of the DX community -- the best. This forum has always been a lot of fun, and filled with fun people, despite our disagreements.

Now with all the sappy stuff out of the way, I have a New-Vision mod to try out. This time I plan to be an alcoholic junkie who guns down civilians at random with a shotgun... but still gets stuff done and saves the world.
    It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. ~Albert Einstein

Originally Posted by singularity
    Now with all the sappy stuff out of the way, I have a New-Vision mod to try out. This time I plan to be an alcoholic junkie who guns down civilians at random with a shotgun... but still gets stuff done and saves the world.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASomc2O6eqY

Page 1 of 2 12 Last