Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Chasm Monastery Bug | OP updated March 20

Indeed, the patch fixed the problem area on the PC. Good job!

Bug on PC STEAM after update

Hi I am on PC, using STEAM platform. Last week, I passed the game, on easy mode, no bug at all. Yesterday morning (Apr 14 2013), STEAM auto-updated Tomb Raider, and I was playing for the second time. And in the afternoon, I entered Chasm Monastery, and the bug was there.

Yesterday, I killed all Oni, on the ground, used shotgun and rifle, used SHIFTs to dodge attacks. And then Chasm bug happened.

Before that, in my first play through, I jumped to higher places to dodge attacks, not the on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlockmao View Post
    Hi I am on PC, using STEAM platform. Last week, I passed the game, on easy mode, no bug at all. Yesterday morning (Apr 14 2013), STEAM auto-updated Tomb Raider, and I was playing for the second time. And in the afternoon, I entered Chasm Monastery, and the bug was there.

Yesterday, I killed all Oni, on the ground, used shotgun and rifle, used SHIFTs to dodge attacks. And then Chasm bug happened.

Before that, in my first play through, I jumped to higher places to dodge attacks, not the on the ground.
    Seems my bug happens AFTER the update, on PC STEAM.

I have same issue , got all the Onis, then had the wind scene were the big Oni fies away, then the door os closed, I have seen some videos and there is anything to be done there, the door should be open, is there a solution for this?

Patch worked perfectly on the PS3 in America. Thanks very much.

Grave glitch needs a patch?

At the end of the level chasm stronghold after the enormous samurai gets struck by pieces of wood and drifted by the wind i enter the room where a campsite exists. After this room there is another one where graphics are wrecked, i can see through walls and i can't proceed any further. I am stuck there.You advised me to verify the integrity of the game's cache and i did it. Despite that the problem is still there. I don't know what to do and i am very irritated with this situation! What is going on with this level? Any ideas? I play the game on PC (STEAM). The bug appeared to me 2 days ago. I took on the waves of samurais one by one. I died several times during the fight and i didn't notice odd behaviors.

At the end of the level chasm stronghold after the enormous samurai gets struck by pieces of wood and drifted by the wind i enter the room where a campsite exists. After this room there is another one where graphics are wrecked, i can see through walls and i can't proceed any further. I am stuck there.You advised me to verify the integrity of the game's cache and i did it. Despite that the problem is still there. I don't know what to do and i am very irritated with this situation! What is going on with this level? Any ideas? I play the game on PC (STEAM). The bug appeared to me 2 days ago. I took on the waves of samurais one by one. I died several times during the fight and i didn't notice odd behaviors.

Quote Originally Posted by mario katsia View Post
    This. I am having the exact same issue.

hi guys, only just came back to this thread today and tried out the new update straight away and it worked. Thank you all soooooooo much for the hard work in setting it right, maybe now I can finally finish the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    BEST NEWS EVER!
    hi there which forums do i go to report problems and post feedback

Progression blocked.

I can not seem to get Lara free of the binds at the start of the level, I am on the PC version I can swing but when it tells me to (mash L mouse to pull free I can not get free I have been trying for 30mins and nothing is happening, can somebody help.

Hi everyone, Im new to this forum but I had a problem with chasm sheine area, room with a dark pit dissapearing and fixed it by fast traveling to the beach and returning back to the chasm shrine camp. Idk if this solution was posted before but I had no luck finding it on the web so I decided to write it down here just in case. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mario katsia View Post
    I am on the Xbox1 and have this same issue. Is there a way around it or a patch coming out to fix it?

Xbox One user here too and I have the same issue also.

Is this going to be patched? At the moment I've wasted my money on a game that cannot be completed.

To confirm, the big samurai gets blown away by the wind and I enter the building where there is a campfire. Walking beyond that and into the next room results in broken graphics, no sound effects beyond Lara's breathing and footsteps, and there is no way to get beyond the room.
    I've played this on PC and if memory serves me correct I should have to find a way to release a big bell to drop down and smash the cover that should be over the hole that currently Lara can just stand on without falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by kaindragon View Post
    I am on the Xbox1 and have this same issue. Is there a way around it or a patch coming out to fix it?
    Same here. I downloaded the game on Xbox Live. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I still have the graphics glitch and cannot continue.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678