Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasm Monastery Bug | OP updated March 20

This is so imcomprehensibly disappointing. Still no info on patch/fix?

^ This was reported just yesterday. It's unrealistic to expect a patch already the next day.

@OP: I'm afraid that if there's really no way for you to get past that point by means of a work around, a patch is what you'll have to wait for, yes. It *can* take weeks, indeed, but it doesn't have to. If you want my personal advice - replaying and using different save slots to always have backups is what I would do in your situation at this point. I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Thats what i thought you might say unfortunately.
    Restart wont help me so the only way is to play the whole game again or wait for the patch.
    Thumbs up for quick fix

Is there any chance at all that starting a new game in a different save slot is going to do something about the problem? If not ill just wait for the patch and start a new game on hard dif.

I too am stuck... First SimCity is a bust, now this.....

Please include platform and mission objective when reporting bugs, guys. Thanks

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Hi guys, Im also stuck at this part of game. The same problem, I think theres some mistake in enemies spawn. Playing on pc, chasm stronghold, the problem occurs after the tower full of archers explodes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisProlls View Post
    I'm getting this glitch on Xbox, loading the last savepoint also brings me near the exploding tower but whatever I do, the last sequence never loads up.

However when I go back to the beginning of this section (blown up bridge), I can hear Samurai screams, as if one of them was still alive somewhere, but I just can't find him.
    I'm getting the same thing. The last sequence of samurai never spawn after I defeat the wave at the exploding tower.

I'm also hearing a samurai talking when I go back to the beginning of the section and Lara reacts as if there is an enemy in the area, but I can't find him anywhere...

I play on PC.

Made an Account to report the same bug. I hope this gets a patch because I wont be starting the game over. Not going through all that again just to get gliched at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Please include platform and mission objective when reporting bugs, guys. Thanks
    Considering there's a video of the bug on this thread...

However, I'm playing PC, the objective is to rescue Sam in the return to the stronghold.

I too have enemy noises on the windward side of the chasm at the very beginning. A Glitch 80% into a game.... damn

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Cake View Post
    Made an Account to report the same bug. I hope this gets a patch because I wont be starting the game over. Not going through all that again just to get gliched at the end.
    I started a new game and managed to get past this sequence, the glitch didn't occur a second time
    Nothing happened for a couple of seconds but then it all clicked and a swarm of samurais came rushing Lara, such a relief...

I made sure to use alternate between the 2 remaining save slots (xbox) so I could reload at a previous sequence instead of the beginning of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aremihc View Post
    Considering there's a video of the bug on this thread...

However, I'm playing PC, the objective is to rescue Sam in the return to the stronghold.

I too have enemy noises on the windward side of the chasm at the very beginning. A Glitch 80% into a game.... damn
    Thanks for the additional details.

I ask because it often happens on forums that people confuse one issue for another. So having everyone clearly confirm they are indeed experiencing the exact same issue helps the devs

I dont want to go through the whole game again. Please make some quick fix for this issue.

My prob is on the PS3

Just registered to confirm that I also got the same glitch (PS3) and will be trading my copy of the game in tomorrow in exchange for a game that actually works.

Sorry but I don't have the time to either wait for a patch or play through the whole game again.

Just registered to say that yes I too am getting this error on the xbox - bugs like these are expected but having no way to reset to get around it is rather unpleasant. I don't think I have it in me to restart the entire game.

I registered to say that I am having the same problem on PS3. The wood does not blow away for me to pull the rope away. I can also hear enemy sounds, but can't find them anywhere. I really don't want to start a new game, so I guess I'll wait for a patch come through. :\

I was wondering whether it's possible for people on the xbox 360/ PS3 who have a save game up to this point to post it here -not sure if save game transfers are possible or legal though.

Same bug [PC].

Awesome Game (till now) and I hate you (from now on).

I have the exact same bug [PC]. Hope the figure out a fix and patch it soon, really looking forward to finishing this one.

I just got to this point as well. The terrain started glitching before I got to that point, making grey bars come up so I couldn't see what I was doing. Then enemies would just vanish into thin air while fighting.. finally once I killed everything, I couldn't get through the wood barrier covering the rope on the gate and Lara stays in combat mode. Also there was never any cutscenes. I'm playing on PS3.

wow guys having EXACLTY same problem in PC I made a forum account just for it because it is IMPOSSIBLE to start the game from the beginning because I played it in Hard Difficulty and I have 100% unlocks so far PLEASE EIDOS MAKE A SCRIPT/PATCH PLS!!!!

we need to do something guys come on dont let the 20 hours+ you sank into the game go away lets demand it!

ouch, my ears

Quote Originally Posted by soutzouk View Post
    wow guys having EXACLTY same problem in PC I made a forum account just for it because it is IMPOSSIBLE to start the game from the beginning because I played it in Hard Difficulty and I have 100% unlocks so far PLEASE EIDOS MAKE A SCRIPT/PATCH PLS!!!!
    You can use these 2 saves if you want. One is at the start of the Chasm Monastery and the other is right after it.

TR - Save (PC only).rar

This post by "Relight" shows you where they go.
    signature image

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast