Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Steam Pipe Progression Bug | OP updated March 19

Quote Originally Posted by prophfitt View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem on my Xbox, btw I don't play the Xbox that much so I don't have a Live account, is there any way to apply a patch for this game without Live?
    I don't think you need a Live Account, but you do need to be connected to the internet.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by saskija View Post
    Why do I suddenly have the impression you're playing a copy of TR on a hacked Xbox 360? If you're a legit buyer you'd know you can get free game patches with a Xbox Live Silver account.
    I do not have a hacked 360, I thought you had to pay for live; like I said I barely ever play my Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    What platform are you on?

What is your latest patch/TU version number?

Did you follow the work-around in the OP?

I don't know if you get TUs without having a Live account. Seems strange that you wouldn't; it's not necessary on PS3 at all. Anyone can confirm?
    I'll just start the game over, I contacted square-enix and I'm tired of waiting for a response.

@prophfitt, it should be version 1.0.2 (something along those lines) as this is the second update and to prevent this issue from occurring again, double check that you have the most up-dated version before starting your new game.

Quote Originally Posted by SE_LaTanya View Post
    @prophfitt, it should be version 1.0.2 (something along those lines) as this is the second update and to prevent this issue from occurring again, double check that you have the most up-dated version before starting your new game.
    Can you direct me to a link where the patch is found? I have an Xbox 360.

Just a small update: there still doesn't seem to be a fix for this problem. I tried exhaustively to fasttravel back and forth between base camps, but without any succes.

I guess I'll have to start over. This has overall been a very negative experience for me, I'm sorry to say.

What options do I have to do a non-automatic update of the software on a PS3 platform?

Provided you are connected to the internet when you start the game you should be prompted to install the update automatically.
    signature image

There is no "link"; you just start your game while being connected to the internet and it'll prompt you to install the latest TU if you're running an old version.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaro Alva View Post
    Just a small update: there still doesn't seem to be a fix for this problem. I tried exhaustively to fasttravel back and forth between base camps, but without any succes.

I guess I'll have to start over. This has overall been a very negative experience for me, I'm sorry to say.

What options do I have to do a non-automatic update of the software on a PS3 platform?
    You just start your game while being connected to the internet and it'll prompt you to install the latest TU if you're running an old version.

There is no other way AFAIK.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

So basically, I have version 1.01 of the Tomb Raider software. As far as I understand, the 'fasttravel solution' can only be done when you have version 1.02.

I do not know of a way to manually make it update. And I don't understand why it hasn't automatically updated... With my connection, everything is fine. And there already happened a TU a couple of weeks ago.
    Is this a PS3 related problem?

What to do?!

Argh.

@Jaro Alva, are you connected online? If so try deleting your game utility data and reinstalling the game to see if that will automatically update to the most recent version

Quote Originally Posted by SE_LaTanya View Post
    @Jaro Alva, are you connected online? If so try deleting your game utility data and reinstalling the game to see if that will automatically update to the most recent version
    And then I could proceed from my last saved game?

I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaro Alva View Post
    And then I could proceed from my last saved game?

I'll give it a try.
    You should be able to just follow Meagan instructions.

I dont understand this bug, does it mean that the game doesnt stay saved if you are playing at this point of the game and turn off to go sleep ?

Because last night after many sad moments with still the tesselation glitch i had magicaly no issues for 10 hours. I played shortly after the radio tower and turn off my pc to go sleep and now is see that my game doesnt stay saved and started from the first camp with only 4% progress.

Is this the steam pipe progression bug ? because i played at the base and the radio tower and there where steam pipes. But i dont used the quick travel function only played to that point and quit the game.

EDIT: Nope forget it its totaly different
    Asus M5A97LE R2.0 - AMD FX 8350 8 Core @ 4.2 GHz - Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 @1866 MHz
    Asus GTX 670 DC2 Top - Win7 Ultimate 64BIT

Update: I re-installed the game, and sure enough , the only Title Update that happened was the update to version 1.01. I do not know of a way to maually update.

Is this commom for PS3 users? Or is it only me?

I'll start over. *sigh*

Still stucked

Hi,

I fast travelled backwards to Mountain base to get all the collectibles and now I'm stucked. I play on PS4. I can't get through the steam pipe and I don't have fire camp to fast travel.

What can I do ?

Thanks !

FG

It is not fixed in PS4. Will it be fixed soon ? I'm stucked and don't know what to do .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345