Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After Elevator falls

After Elevator falls

I have broken all of the elevator gears loose and the elevator crashed. When I go to jump down, it kills me. No matter how I jump down, something kills me and there is nothing there. What do I do?

After elevator falls cont.

Sorry, I left out that this problem is on the PS3.

I apologize for any frustration this may have caused. Have you tried starting from a last saved checkpoint or fast traveling? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RckChlkJayhawk View Post
    I have broken all of the elevator gears loose and the elevator crashed. When I go to jump down, it kills me. No matter how I jump down, something kills me and there is nothing there. What do I do?
    Which level are you jumping down from? Are you walking back down to where you entered the elevator section?
    signature image

I'm jumping from level 2 the lowest level, I tried fast traveling and the restart checkpoint, nothing works. I haven't played yet today. I will try playing shortly and see what happens. If it still doesn't work, I don't know what to do. I love this game and I really don't want to start over, any hints?

Just booted it back up, it's still killing me when I try to jump down from Level 2. I have tried fast travel, restart checkpoint (I don't have any other checkpoints to restart from), exiting to main menu then going back to the game, exiting to main menu shutting the game off then going back into it, shutting it off taking out the disc waiting a few mins. then putting it back in, nothing is working. Please someone help.

Just booted it back up, it's still killing me when I try to jump down from Level 2. I have tried fast travel, restart checkpoint (I don't have any other checkpoints to restart from), exiting to main menu then going back to the game, exiting to main menu shutting the game off then going back into it, shutting it off taking out the disc waiting a few mins. then putting it back in, nothing is working. Please someone help.
    I am having the exact same issue on xbox.

Found workaround. Climb box on right side in front of drop. Jump clearing broken elevator. This should not kill u. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by C0y033 View Post
    Found workaround. Climb box on right side in front of drop. Jump clearing broken elevator. This should not kill u. Good luck
    Thanks for advice, but, it didn't help. It's still killing me. It's really beginning to bother me. I even tried to go back and try to get to that point again, and now there is only one gondola there instead of two, too get to the Research Base. It's beginning to get worse. Admin help please, I love this game and want to keep it and keep playing over again, but if no help, I'll have to go back to Game Stop and see what they can do if anything.

Hey, I've got exactly the same problem!! I've tried everything but sadly nothing works!! I've emailed the support to see if they can send another patch/update to try and fix this rather annoy glitch!! Grrrrr!!! I'm just over 90% complete and I don't really fancy starting from stratch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    Hey, I've got exactly the same problem!! I've tried everything but sadly nothing works!! I've emailed the support to see if they can send another patch/update to try and fix this rather annoy glitch!! Grrrrr!!! I'm just over 90% complete and I don't really fancy starting from stratch!!
    Trust me I completely understand, have you heard anything yet from the support staff? How would I go about sending a message to the support staff about that as well? I have quit playing until this is fixed. I wish it would be soon, I miss playing!!!

I apologize for any frustration this may have caused. It seems as if the issue in this thread is different from others so this is something we need to look into. Thank you for reporting it. @Theresa, did you email the European or America support center?

elevator - patch/ update

the elevater does not crash into level one and stays at level 2. I have played it correctly ad watched others you tubes.
    I phoned up the game folks , their number on the back of case and was told to take ps3 online/ wi fi and update it. Also to delete game and reload.I returned to a save game just before elevator-took 2 hrs to get back to elevator!! and the same thing happened .I am not going to start again as it took 2-3 days to get there. I am disappointed as i feel i am nearly there.

It would be nice to see if there is a patch / update section on here and details and that grey areaof starting again or using saved files. thx

Quote Originally Posted by SE_LaTanya View Post
    Tried it, it's still killing me. I tried it 3 times. It's still killing me in midair. PLEASE FIX OR HELP!!!!!!

I'm so annoyed!! I've been contacting the european support centre as I've got the pal version of the game. We've been emailing back and fourth but there's not been a soultion to this problem!

What annoys me the MOST is being a hard core Tomb Raider fan, I've bought the Survival kit edition including the small statue, small art book, soundtrack etc...I even bought the limited edition strategy guide as I thought I was doing something wrong at the evelator task and that's why I'm constantly dying all the time!! But now I know that it's not my fault as it's a glitch that other gamers are experiencing!! It annoys me as I've paid good more for this game and guide, about £100 all in all as I've also preordered the art book too! and as a result I can't compete the bloody game that I love so much due to this glitch!! I've tried everything!! and even walking off the platform, I STILL die!! Grrrrr!!!! I don't what more I can do?!?!

Tonight there was an update on the PS network and I re tried playing TR and surprise surprise I STILL DIED trying to jump, walk off the platform from the elevator.

I feel like asking for my money back as I can't continue to enjoy playing this fantastic game due to this stupid glitch!! I thought the whole point of holding back on the original release date was to make sure there were NOT going to be crappy bugs/glitches on the game?!

I'm so annoyed!! I've been contacting the european support centre as I've got the pal version of the game. We've been emailing back and fourth but there's not been a soultion to this problem!

What annoys me the MOST is being a hard core Tomb Raider fan, I've bought the Survival kit edition including the small statue, small art book, soundtrack etc...I even bought the limited edition strategy guide as I thought I was doing something wrong at the evelator task and that's why I'm constantly dying all the time!! But now I know that it's not my fault as it's a glitch that other gamers are experiencing!! It annoys me as I've paid good more for this game and guide, about £100 all in all as I've also preordered the art book too! and as a result I can't compete the bloody game that I love so much due to this glitch!! I've tried everything!! and even walking off the platform, I STILL die!! Grrrrr!!!! I don't what more I can do?!?!

Tonight there was an update on the PS network and I re tried playing TR and surprise surprise I STILL DIED trying to jump, walk off the platform from the elevator.

I feel like asking for my money back as I can't continue to enjoy playing this fantastic game due to this stupid glitch!! I thought the whole point of holding back on the original release date was to make sure there were NOT going to be crappy bugs/glitches on the game?!
    Read the forum, people have had the same issue and found ways round it.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Read the forum, people have had the same issue and found ways round it.
    Thanks for the tip smart Alec! Yes I've already read most of the forum and please do enlighten me as to where these ways around are?????????? I'm obviously looking at the wrong posts? So PLEASE let me know so I can continue to play the game! Cheers!

Thanks for the tip smart Alec! Yes I've already read most of the forum and please do enlighten me as to where these ways around are?????????? I'm obviously looking at the wrong posts? So PLEASE let me know so I can continue to play the game! Cheers!
    You didn't say you had, and a lot of people seem to be posting without reading ie: raising issues that have already been discussed. How about you confirm it is or isn't the same as the other problems reported and explain what you have tried. The support guys can then try to reproduce the issue and then a fix might be forthcoming.
    signature image

Has anyone heard anything about if this is going to be fixed? I checked in Title 2 update and it wasn't there. Has anyone heard anything about this yet? Beyond frustrated now.

Title Update #3 is OT. Have you tried that?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Title Update #3 is OT. Have you tried that?
    Downloaded 1.03 patch, it did NOT fix the problem. I'm still being killed in midair. I waited for this patch thinking it would fix the problem, how much longer am I going to have to wait till it is fixed?!?!

Downloaded 1.03 patch, it did NOT fix the problem. I'm still being killed in midair. I waited for this patch thinking it would fix the problem, how much longer am I going to have to wait till it is fixed?!?!
    We're having the same problem. Any good news yet? We started the game last week and have been stuck in this scene for 3 days. I've scoured the net for solutions and have tried most of them. Nothing seems to work. At first I thought it was because we may have solved the puzzle out of sequence. It just doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumby629 View Post
    We're having the same problem. Any good news yet? We started the game last week and have been stuck in this scene for 3 days. I've scoured the net for solutions and have tried most of them. Nothing seems to work. At first I thought it was because we may have solved the puzzle out of sequence. It just doesn't make any sense.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that is having this problem still. No, I haven't heard anything else yet. I haven't played since I downloaded the last patch & it didn't work. I'm so frustrated and ticked. They need to get this fixed ASAP!!!

This has not been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put the game in yesterday just to try and see if this problem has been fixed yet. Guess what it hasn't!!!!!!!! I want to know what is going to be done about this, it has been since MARCH and this has not been fixed!!!!!!! I either need a refund, a new game or just fix the damn bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want an answer ASAP!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast