Page 2 of 9 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Can I re-download the game?

Can I re-download the game?

Donwload button simply doesn't appear!!

I just bought the game and THERE'S NO DOWNLOAD BUTTON AT ALL!!

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 days and I haven't get my download... this is unrespectful... sorry for your company, sorry for your decisions, sorry for your future. F you!

i could send you guys the installer. but yeah game wont accept my key anyways, neither of em i own 2.

Originally Posted by MrSephiroth
    i could send you guys the installer. but yeah game wont accept my key anyways, neither of em i own 2.
    Thank you MrSephiroth please send me the installer, I'll try to download and use my key... hoping it works

Originally Posted by imported_Nicholas

What is the point of cloud saves if you cant have the game in multiple locations?

Supposedly you should purchase two individual copies for your desktop and laptop, and then you can enjoy cloud save...

Redownloading

I know this sounds very noobish, but how do you redownload FFVII, especially if you want to install it on another machine?

Here's a link to look up your order you might have a chance to get your serial code this way.

store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Acti...

I was able to find my serial code but i believe i used google for a while before i was able to somehow pop up my order details with the code ill keep trying to figure out how i did it but this is your best shot for now besides asking customer service.

Re-downloading FF7 need help

Hi there,

I recently had to format my HDD and lost everything. I am having a hardtime redownloading FF7 for the PC, how do I go about doing this?

Any and all help is loved!

NMH

EDIT: found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you say where i am having the same problem

Can I redownload game?

Computer problems, game was deleted, can't find a way to install it now. Checked my emails, and other threads but can't find a way to do this.
    Help would be much appreciated, don't wanna figure out I wasted $10 (which is hella lot for my poor ass lol).

bump
    genius method happened
    run.exe
    swag.

So you just need the installer program again? That's only 365k, you should see if anyone has put it up. It's called Final_Fantasy_VII_DownloadManager

I just Googled it, you should too. You do have your activation key right?

HOW DO I REDOWNLOAD finaly fantasy

I formatted my computer and lost the game. I still have the serial code but where do I download?

Where is this fix? I'm having the same issue re-downloading. Help!

Does anyone know how to redownload FFVII on a different cpu..?

Sorry if this was already asked, but I want to put the game on another computer, and I put the files onto it, but I dunno how to redownload it.. Plus I dont have the serial anymore... >__<

HOW TO RE DOWNLOAD THE GAME TO INSTAL ON 2nd COMP ?

Hi
    I bought final 7 remake, downloaded it , played it and i am very happy. Now i want to re download it and instal it on my laptop so i can play wherever i want. How the hell can i re download the install file ? Beel looking all around the damn website and nothing leads me to the download link WTF !?
    Ty

Did you delete the install file? If not then you should be able to just copy the install file to the laptop.

19. See what I did was, I got a flash drive, (bigger than 3g) then I copied the whole Final Fantasy 7 folder to the flash drive and then I put it on the other computer and it installed it when I opend the Final Fantasy 7 final. When it says I can't creat a 3d image, how do I fix that?

I was super stoked to see that my favorite game of all time, Final Fantasy 7, was being re-released. As soon as I could, I bought it and downloaded it with no problem. The problem is now, a couple of months later, the douchebags at digital river said that my order was more than 30 days old, so I can't re-download it. WTF?!?!?! I paid $10 for a game I beat 15 years ago, and these uckers won't let me download it again? It's not like the files aren't sitting on the exact same place on their server. All they have to do is shoot me the final fantasy 7 downloader and I would be good. I sent them an e-mail stating my displeasure in regards to this incident. DR and SE can both suck it!

Originally Posted by imported_Benjamin
    I was super stoked to see that my favorite game of all time, Final Fantasy 7, was being re-released. As soon as I could, I bought it and downloaded it with no problem. The problem is now, a couple of months later, the douchebags at digital river said that my order was more than 30 days old, so I can't re-download it. WTF?!?!?! I paid $10 for a game I beat 15 years ago, and these uckers won't let me download it again? It's not like the files aren't sitting on the exact same place on their server. All they have to do is shoot me the final fantasy 7 downloader and I would be good. I sent them an e-mail stating my displeasure in regards to this incident. DR and SE can both suck it!
    Same thing! I got a new computer and they are keeping me from downloading MY game to MY computer? How the hell is this legal? Guess it's time to copy files from my old computer and pray that they don't hit me with some random ToS agreement legal clause and sue the out of me. Oh and BTW, I bought a copy of this game many years ago and beat it and was so happy to get it again... only to find that they haven't done anything to make it better, have added a crapload of DRM to alienate core fans, and now this... Nice Job EA.... I mean Squenix... well... same thing now.

This shouldn't be the case, we'll look into it.

According to Square-Enix's FAQ, all orders are indeed limited to a 30-day download window.<a href="https://store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayDownloadInformationPage&SiteID=sqenixus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE#q14" title="https://store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayDownloadInformationPage&SiteID=sqenixus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE#q14" target="_blank">
    store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Acti...</a>

I want to re-download my purchase, but the Download button is gone.

There are a couple reasons why you wouldn't see a button (where there previously was one) to download your purchase. If the order is older than 30 days , then the download period has expired.

It's simply an archaic limitation implemented by Digital River years ago meant primarily for business customers. Even then, this policy is what stifled digital distribution for nearly a decade as it was trying to push into competition with retail distribution. Steam managed to break that mold by simply offering your game as long as you had a legitimate license for it, and look where they are now.

In short, Digital River's bad. Steam is good. This is SoP for Digital River. I'm also concerned about the likelihood of Digital River limiting how many installations I can have on my own systems over time. I've had a few games bought through them, published by Atari, and the end result was that Digital River said "You'll have to buy another license." Fat chance.

Be prepared for more frustrations in the future with Digital River.

Hi i Just bought Final Fantasy 7, my Computer crashed as i was downloading it.... now i have no idea how to redownload my game.

Can someone pls help me!

In order to re-acquire the game you can head over to www.findmyorder.com and log in. It will ask you for either the order number you received via email and your password, or the email address linked to the purchase and the last 5 digits of the card which was used. Once logged in you should see a download link to get the game once again. When logging into the game make sure to click the Square Enix North America option so that you can log in with the same username and password you created.

Page 2 of 9 First First 123456 ... Last