Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456

Thread: Audio Stuttering & Sound Looping

Audio Stuttering & Sound Looping

Originally Posted by DunhamSmash
    We'll check it out. We did have issues during the Alpha (as pointed out in this thread), but this reemergence is interesting.

Has anyone captured the newer issue on video? It would go a long way towards helping us reproduce it/ get to the bottom of it.

Thanks in advance.
    Here's a recording I just took. Again, mostly happens on Sommerdamn. My fps is ~10 in this video, but that's because of fraps. I normally get around 25 or so, and it seems equally bad with each. I've seen descriptions of the problem from other people & asked people in game and a few say they experience the same thing. So it's not just a problem I'm having.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HIY...ature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by Hitaro9
    Here's a recording I just took. Again, mostly happens on Sommerdamn. My fps is ~10 in this video, but that's because of fraps. I normally get around 25 or so, and it seems equally bad with each. I've seen descriptions of the problem from other people & asked people in game and a few say they experience the same thing. So it's not just a problem I'm having.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HIY...ature=youtu.be
    Thanks for putting this together. We have some ideas about this one. We'll let you know what kind of progress we're making on it going forward.

Cheers.
    Jeremy Dunham | Psyonix
    Twitter: @DunhamSmash

Originally Posted by DunhamSmash
    Thanks for putting this together. We have some ideas about this one. We'll let you know what kind of progress we're making on it going forward.

Cheers.
    Thank you, I really appreciate it. Hopefully it's something simple and not something on my end being dumb.

Exclamation Sommerdamm Map AUDIO GLITCH

The Sommerdamm Map is the only map in the game where I have audio problems. My audio gets very scratchy and begins to pop as players use skills etc. This audio glitch causes my FPS to decrease quite a bit and I must restart my game to correct this glitch.

After a Game I am able to goto the NOSCAM and watch that same game and my audio in the recording still have the same scratching/popping. No other maps cause this sound glitch for me.

Is there a solution to this audio stuttering? I get it randomly and frequently on every map just sommerdamm. It makes the game unplayable,

Flashpoint still has the audio stuttering happen because of the building up of instances of the fire canons every time you go near them. I know they made them quiet but that is not the solution to the stuttering, it makes Flashpoint near unplayable on my pc.

audio trouble

Hello,

I'm currently having issuses with my audio while In-game. Music from main menu is not effected by this problem weirdly enough. Anyways, everything from the music..voices and to the actions of the vamps/humans...all have static like sounds ( Sounds like when you can't get the right frequency of a radio station..and have all that static ) . what`s the problem ?

The problems captured by Hitaro9 can now be found in Flashpoint Crucible. They happened to me every FP game there.

Yeah, Flashpoint sounds still grind bec. the instances of them are growing as the match progresses.

I've noticed that before the crucible patch, I would get the audio stutter/fps drops maybe 1 in every 5 games, regardless of maps. Now after the crucible patch, all the old maps are fine (as far as I can tell), but apart from one match, every single time I play on crucible I get the same audio stutter/fps drops.

I really hope this glitch gets fixed some time soon, it makes the game unbearable considering the increased proportion of matches on crucible right now.

Hi, I really like playing Nosgoth, but I hate the horrible audio bugs. How to get rid of them? They happen mostly on Crucible and Sommerdamn, but occasionally I experience those bugs on every other map. Audio is stuttering/popping, and instead of being played once each audio is played multiple times with little intervals, and then FPS is very low. Weird thing is that when I choose the best quality settings, FPS is practically the same as when I choose the lowest quality / highest performance settings. My computer is:
    CPU: Intel i3 2370M 2.4GHz
    GPU: Intel HD 3000 and AMD Radeon 7670M 2GB
    RAM: 4GB
    Drivers are updated, and AMD Radeon is set for Nosgoth in Catalyst Control Center
    I can play other games like Skyrim without a problem, but in Nosgoth I get those bugs. Can anybody help?
    (Sorry for my bad english)

Blinding Shot sound bug.

Hi guys,

So I was playing with friends today and there was a Hunter on the enemy team that was using [Blinding Shot]. It looks like there is a bug that has crawled through one of the patches.

Basically what happens is that the deafening "humming" sound lasts for a LONG time, and is very loud. Both of my friends experienced it too. Moreover, the sound persists through death - I spawned and it was still ringing (that's how long it was going on for, the entire re-spawn timer).

Additionally, the sound goes off at VERY large distances. For example, we were playing on Sommerdamm and I just spawned as a Tyrant in the area with the statue. I was approaching the building to the north (the one near the bridge area) while the Hunter used the ability somewhere at the ramp structure. I could hear the sound last for a while.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

There's a few long lasting sound bugs but I've never been able to pin point what's causing them. A particularly annoying one is something that begins to sound like a sawblade spinning really fast in one spot which never goes away.

just returned to nosgoth after playing some other games and oh dear lord my ears its like the game it catching every sound and mashing it all together and playing on a loop please please please tell me there is a fix for this, i never used to have issues but now my ears feel like they are bleeding and its causes massive frame drops

Hey I've been having the same sound problems for a while now, but they have become significantly worse since the last update (december 3rd). Prior to the update I only got them on The Crucible, but now it happens on every map. I have no idea what triggers it, it seems to be completely random, but once it starts, only restarting the game fixes it (until it starts again). I first thought it was a problem with my pc and/or headset, but it never happens in other games or on YouTube or when watching a movie or whatever. It doesn't seem to cause any framerate drops or performance issues, but it is extremely annoying and does make the game kinda unplayable.

I also have audio issues recently. Sometimes some of the sounds go missing and/or I get the cracking noisy static-y audio that was shown in an old video in this thread (by Hitaro9), although not as bad as in that clip. I think my framerate also drops when that happens.

Edit: I have been playing Flashpoint lately but I couldn't say if it's a flashpoint problem (this was the case before) or a general one.
    Last edited by Ysanoire; 6th Dec 2015 at 23:10.

Same than Ysa here : audio very low at some moments + framerate issues + hitreg going crazy.

Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456