Thread: BOTH HD REMIXES ON PS4

BOTH HD REMIXES ON PS4

BOTH HD REMIXES ON PS4

Hey SQUARE ENIX and people who agree with me. I think it would be great if Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 remix would come out on playstation 4. it would be great. I would for sure purchase me a copy. Here are some points that would make it awesome.

- What if a X-Box or X-Box 360 owner that just now purchased a PS4 system saw that KH3 is going to release sometime in the future. And he would love to play the other entries into the series but doesnt want to buy a PS3 when he just got his new shiny PS4. I would love it.

- Or what if a person that just upgraded from a PS3 and still wants to play KH HD remixes.

Im sure it would take a team of people eventually to put it next gen, i know you guys got a bunch of other new games to come out i understand. it would be awesome. like what if you guys made a whole series remix packaged with KH3 in the future. then that Sony system new comer would be able to play all the games in one shot. I would buy that in a heart beat. so please someone upvote this or whatever to show the people here at Square. it would be awesome.

PS4 Kingdom Hearts Complete Collection Remastered request!

Hey Square Enix I love the Kingdom Hearts series but totally got lost in the different console editions and where the story is now. I loved it then and know I'll love it now if I can just play it all as a complete collection. I can imagine a complete selection, but I do know there are lots of characters and many stories that can continue on as the series itself is amazing and challenging too! I'd love to get all the trophies as well. I hope anyone else reading this could jump on this requesting this for the PS4. This is to say if it hasn't been requested already. I apologize for the double post/request if so! Anyone who'd like to see this happen, request it by replying here and let's see if it happens. Thanks Square Enix and all Kingdom Hearts Fans!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MrPeng; 8th Jun 2014 at 19:33.

My suggestion to Square Enix would be to make Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 available on PSN, that way fans can buy the download of the games and play 'em on PS3 AND PS4.

Originally Posted by Roxas1985
    My suggestion to Square Enix would be to make Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 available on PSN, that way fans can buy the download of the games and play 'em on PS3 AND PS4.
    That wouldn't work

As is, 1.5 & 2.5 cna only work on the PS3, they would have to redo the code to make them work on the PS4

Originally Posted by VataRaven
    That wouldn't work

As is, 1.5 & 2.5 cna only work on the PS3, they would have to redo the code to make them work on the PS4
    Not to mention that they cannot make digital downloadable copies of the game due to their contract agreements with the singer of the songs in the game. I didn't know that when I posted that suggestion.

It would be so awsome when kingdomhearts 1,5 and 2,5 becomme a ps4 version
    i buoght the ps4,because i have no ps3 and knew that part 3 will be on ps4 so i hoped that 2,5 get on ps3 and 4

I remember when Square did a survey about Kingdom Hearts a few weeks ago and I wrote for ages on the suggestions section about how I want the remixes to be ported to the PS4.
    I can't tell you how much I want this to happen, I had the Xbox360 and never got the chance to play the remixes since they were PS3 exclusives.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/12/0...4-and-xbox-one this interview with Tai Yasue (co-director of Kingdom Hearts) shows Tai Yasue's opinion on porting the games for PS4. I should point out for those who don't check the link out that Square don't want Kingdom Hearts 3 development to be delayed and so if they do decide to develop a port it would be after KH3's release.

I own an Xbox 360 and I have Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 for PS2 and no way to play them seeing as the PS2 I got when they first came out is broken. I was thinking about getting a PS4 so I could play the remixes as well as Kingdom Hearts 3. So to find out that I will have to buy a PS3 to play the remixes and a PS4 to play the third game really bums me out. I know square enix couldn't care less as to what console I buy, Xbox one or PS4, but one thing they should care about is sales. If they re-release the remixes for the one or PS4 I will most definitely get a new gen console and both remixes and KH3. I will probably get all three in collectors editions, if offered. So come on Nomura, I know for a fact that I am not the only person that wants this to happen! I love EVERYTHING Kingdom Hearts. Appease your superfans with new gen re-releases!

Not to mention that they cannot make digital downloadable copies of the game due to their contract agreements with the singer of the songs in the game. I didn't know that when I posted that suggestion.
    happy room, juegos friv

ty le malaysia [URL="http://nhacaiuytin988.com"]g

nice

I Hope this article is read by everyone on the planet! Life The Game

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.
    minecraft

I like your article very much, thanks for sharing the good information we have read.

light novel