Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Rope Ascender/Endurance Bug | OP updated March 19

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Hey all! The PS3 update went live on Friday, and the Xbox update yesterday. This bug should be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues!

Meagan
    Hi Meagan,
    unfortunately the bug is not solved. I've downloaded the game two days ago from the PSN to my PS3 and was asked to install the 1.01 update on first startup.
    I triggered the bug by version 1 in your first post to this thread, the double zipline climbing.
    Fortunately I had a backup copy in my PSN plus account, so that I did not loose that much time. BTW: the second glitch (gliding down through the closed cargo gate) did not work for me. So this glitch seems to be solved
    Best regards, MiKi

Quote Originally Posted by MiKi5329 View Post
    Hi Meagan,
    unfortunately the bug is not solved. I've downloaded the game two days ago from the PSN to my PS3 and was asked to install the 1.01 update on first startup.
    I triggered the bug by version 1 in your first post to this thread, the double zipline climbing.
    Fortunately I had a backup copy in my PSN plus account, so that I did not loose that much time. BTW: the second glitch (gliding down through the closed cargo gate) did not work for me. So this glitch seems to be solved
    Best regards, MiKi
    Does your version say 1.01 or 1.02?

99% played and actually 100% but game says differently. Problem (bug) is in Shipwreck Beach and in Minesweeper Challenge. My game says there is one mine left, 9/10. I've checked from youtube three different walkthrough videos of this challenge and in my game there are no mines left on those places. At first time I've decided to play a game to 100% through but then this one piece of little spoiled my game!

Quote Originally Posted by samiauer View Post
    99% played and actually 100% but game says differently. Problem (bug) is in Shipwreck Beach and in Minesweeper Challenge. My game says there is one mine left, 9/10. I've checked from youtube three different walkthrough videos of this challenge and in my game there are no mines left on those places. At first time I've decided to play a game to 100% through but then this one piece of little spoiled my game!
    You may not be able to see them. Try revisiting Shipwreck Beach until it is day time, then have another look. Your reticule may not go red either, which makes it harder.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    You may not be able to see them. Try revisiting Shipwreck Beach until it is day time, then have another look. Your reticule may not go red either, which makes it harder.
    Yep, I reloaded my game and then it was daytime. No changes with mines.

Quote Originally Posted by samiauer View Post
    Yep, I reloaded my game and then it was daytime. No changes with mines.
    If you know where they are meant to be, try looking reeeeaaallly hard and you may see them bobbing up in the waves. If they are there, you may see them. others have reported they have moved, so try scanning the sea.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    If you know where they are meant to be, try looking reeeeaaallly hard and you may see them bobbing up in the waves. If they are there, you may see them. others have reported they have moved, so try scanning the sea.
    I think I've already tried everything Yesterday I went there ones again and scanned everyplace with no results.

Please keep it on topic, folks. This thread is for the RA/Endurance bug. For 100% complete discussions, please either use the dedicated thread, or use the TR9 general discussion forum. Thanks.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Please keep it on topic, folks. This thread is for the RA/Endurance bug. For 100% complete discussions, please either use the dedicated thread, or use the TR9 general discussion forum. Thanks.
    Yep, but there is a bug of somekind cause I can't get that 100% result.

re: the rope ascender/crane swing problem, I have had no problem with this "bug" and I am playing on a Xbox360. I have played through the game two times with no problems.

Anyone else been experiencing some seriously annoying glitches in Tomb Raider? Like, floating flashlights in the middle of the forest, or how about my most recent, a body in the ground with just the head sticking out still attacking me????? Or I know, the most annoying one, I don't play for a few days after completing the game, come back and my automatic rope pully thing is non-existant.

Please fix these issues if possible. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynbria View Post
    Anyone else been experiencing some seriously annoying glitches in Tomb Raider? Like, floating flashlights in the middle of the forest, or how about my most recent, a body in the ground with just the head sticking out still attacking me????? Or I know, the most annoying one, I don't play for a few days after completing the game, come back and my automatic rope pully thing is non-existant.

Please fix these issues if possible. Much appreciated.
    What platform are you playing on? I assume it might be PC? Its worth checking the various PC related posts here to see if it has been covered.
    signature image

Hi, I've got a serious bug that may be connected with this, and it's preventing me from progressing with the game (PC).
    In the combat with the big guy, when I have wounded him and have to get him with the climbing axe, the button to do so is completely unresponsive. I press the f button to start, then a popup comes up telling me to do so again, but the f button doesn't work at all. I can mash it all I want and it doesn't respond.
    There are no graphical issues or missing popups, just the unresponsive action scene making it impossible to get past this guy.
    While waiting for a patch, is there any cheat I can use to skip ahead to the next checkpoint?

Thank you to whoever found this and posted the work around...I have been trying to move that crate for hours!

Thumbs Down Tomb Raider 2013 most anoying bug. HELP. XBOX 360

So basicaly, when i move forward, she keeps walking in circles all time. But when i press LT + Y, she finally goes forward and than this (almost ending of this video) started to happen. Need some urgent help!

25% completition of the game.
    "Mountain Pass"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTq7K9oL5oA

WATCH VIDEO ^
    WATCH VIDEO ^
    WATCH VIDEO ^

OMG ... just registered on this forums just to report Option 3 for Endurance Bug ... and there is no work-around for it as far as I know.

I am 82% into the game (playing 100% completion on all challenges and collectibles) and for sure I know I triggered the bug since I moved up the first zip line from the rock back to Day Camp ... in order to burn the last banner for the challenge (noticed it when I was past the rope already)!

so here it goes (playing on PC), Endurance bug #3 - the mini-boss (aka "Russian Hulk") CANNOT GET KILLED! When the game says to press F for first finishing move (I know there are three) nothing happens no matter if I press F once or keep mashing it repeatedly, he just grabs Lara by the throat and throws her away ... and over and over again ...
    Just to make it clear, I haven't died a single time when fighting him!

I literally put hundreds of shotguns shells to his head, very often smashing his knees when dodging so I can aim properly, ripped his face off 3-4 dozen times already at least when he's prepped for finishing and when I see the red dot on his body (Press F to Swing the Axe), I just cannot make the finishing axe swing, it's like I haven't pressed anything, the game just skips to when he holds Lara by throat in the air and throws her back.

I have no video, but can describe it only as the game skips to "Get away from me" and he holds Lara by throat instead of getting the mini-boss injured by a first QTE.

Already checked game cache integrity (Steam version) and it's 100% ok.

Please fix it ... (( very sad ... wanted to finish the game this weekend ... so close to 100% completion goal! it sucks!

EDIT:
    If I think about there was one more glitch I noticed on top of Cliffside Bunker. I couldn't loot one of dead enemies on top floor, his body kept burning, Instinct was showing it was lootable, but no such option was coming up when going over the body. Perhaps this bug started right there.

EDIT2: WORKAROUND!
    lower the resolution to 800x600, then the game registers timed QTE properly!

IT WORKED! I was able to finish off the bastard. On a side note the timed QTE worked (but only in 800x600), mashing the F key still didn't work. Somehow lowering the resolution was crucial for game to register keyboard input at proper timing.

EDIT3, no bug, I am dumb LOL!
    all right, finished it! AMAZING GAME! I literally loved it!

for the record, I had zero problems with QTE, first at Big Oni guy (took me a while to defeat that thing ... and his aide archers were a PITA) ... and then amazingly ZERO problems with Matthias QTE!

The only thing I did differently when playing in 1080p, was paying attention to when the exclamation mark shows up in middle of red circle, zero problems.

That also means, that initially I was doing it wrong (user error in my case) with the Russian Hulk and noticed the excalamation mark only after lowering resolution, silly me LOL.

I was playing the Steam version of this game.

Stuck rope ascender

Hey is this also for Playstation 3 because it will be great i can continue the game without restarting the game and what is lara doing? Is she just jumping because it seems when i try this she is jumping higher then you do.
    Hope to hear from you
    Thanks

Hi MeaganMarie

I really love playing Tombraider on the Playstation3 but now im stuck with the Endurance bug so i got the rope ascender but only gthe crane is moving and the big block hanging under the crane keeps hanging in the air on the same place.
    I have no other second saved games..just one..can you ot anyone pleaasseeee tell me what to do so i can continue playiong the game without restarting it.
    I really hope you can help me
    Thanks so much!

Im really working my ass of with the workpout showed in the film but nohing happens..i tried for minutes..so does it also works on Playstation3?
    Im really frustrated..grrrr!

Unknown map bug

pls help me to end this game.. 93%game play

Can any of you guys send me your save from the sheep? Mine is lost because I was so frustrated by the bug that I have deleted the game:/ Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Hello everyone,

We’ve had a few of you contact us through our social channels about a bug that halts progress in the later stages of Tomb Raider. For the time being we’re calling this the “Endurance Bug.”

This is a rare bug caused by a very specific traversal scenario or combat encounter. We have created a fix for this that will allow you to continue your existing saved game from where you left off and will not require you to restart the game. However until the patch is released, we advise those who haven’t encountered it to ensure you save the game regularly, making use of multiple saved game slots, just in case. Please know that our teams are working as hard as they can to produce a solution ASAP. Keep an eye on this thread for updates!

Date of Title Update #2: LIVE

Xbox 360: How to create a backup save to another slot:

PlayStation 3: How to create a backup save to another slot:

PC: How to create a backup save to another slot:

Bug specifics below:

Hi there; this is my first post so please excuse me if I don't makes sense. I have hit the rope arrow glitch but not on the enhancer as others have eluded to but after Lara comes out of a cave and is looking for the pilot with the blue smoke flare. Every time I try to shoot a rope arrow, the arrow flies and hits it's mark but no rope to cross to the other side. I have followed the posts which extends as far back as March 2013. I have the most recent version on my PS3 but still cannot shake the bug. Your walk a rounds all have to do with the rope enhancer which I am not close to encountering. Since it is nearly a year since the bug occurred, will there be a fix or not? I see the Lara Croft game for the PS4 is coming out but I hope you don't forget us PS3 users still out here. Thank you

Tried the fix from the vid for about an hour never did find the loop hole. So Just stuck. When will there be a fix? I get tired of paying 60 to 70 bucks for these games when there are lots of glitches

What is the fix for the rope ascender at the crane?

ugh I keep trying this and Lara will disappear just below the knees but she wont breakthrough

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast