Thread: Help! Stuck and cannot continue!

Exclamation Help! Stuck and cannot continue!

Right after finishing storm chaser, I was coming back to the camp and instead of the cutscene happening all went black and was stuck that way and i could do nothing so i was forced to restart the game, upon logging back in, i am at the camp all alone and the instincts is telling me i need to go way out into the water to a location that is unreachable. I am unable to actually finish this mission to start a new one, is there anything i can do to make this cutscene happen or am i going to have to restart more than half way through with the game?

As much as I love this game, I want to progress and not start over yet!

help tomb raiders

ineed help on hand maidens tomb

Quote Originally Posted by rachoath View Post
    Right after finishing storm chaser, I was coming back to the camp and instead of the cutscene happening all went black and was stuck that way and i could do nothing so i was forced to restart the game, upon logging back in, i am at the camp all alone and the instincts is telling me i need to go way out into the water to a location that is unreachable. I am unable to actually finish this mission to start a new one, is there anything i can do to make this cutscene happen or am i going to have to restart more than half way through with the game?

on the pause menu, there should be a selection that says "reload checkpoint" From what i understand it will reload the game from your last savepoint. Since there are alot of savepoints created, it should not set you back too far.

Quote Originally Posted by rockothomp View Post
    ineed help on hand maidens tomb
    you should start your own thread for that...your request will get lost in this one since it isn't on topic also try the search function to see if someone already has a thread about that area
    "I'd like to say it was nice to meet you, but that would be a lie"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by rachoath View Post

Just watch for your current mission, if you have to reach a ship you need to go to the buildings build from the wrecks.

I have tried to go back to last checkpoint but it puts me in the same position as I am stuck in. It shows me having to go to a rock in the middle of the water?

I am having this same problem on the PS4 version. When I roped down to the beach, the audio started skipping and there were no enemies to fight. One of the NPCs spawned inside the boat with her head sticking out (obviously a glitch). It shows all of my objectives as complete with a X, yet when I press survival instincts it shows a light beacon way out in the water near a rock in an unreachable location. I've searched throughout the Web for this one and nothing definitive, can anyone help?

I've reinstalled the game and reloaded my last checkpoint and those haven't helped. It just spawns me on the beach with the same problem.

So was it fixed? I assume using checkpoint recover is the most reliable option in order to fix your problem and at the same time not lose your current progress as well. This stuck bug is very annoying indeed, but otherwise, the game is just amazing.

By the way, maybe you are not stuck, maybe you just have to complete some puzzle in order to advance further?
    It may look like I'm doing nothing, but in my head I'm quite busy.