Thread: Please Fix gamebreaking fast travel bug!

Please Fix gamebreaking fast travel bug!

by allowing fast travel to ALL camps. I'm not sure why this doesn't work from the start. My game is now broken due to being stuck at the radio tower with no way to pass into cliffside village a second time.

However, if I could travel to the camp, I'd be fine. Fast travel is necessary for achieving 100 percent. Allowing fast travel to some camps seems counter-intuitive. Worse, I was able to fast travel FROM a camp that I could not travel BACK to.

Please understand how little this makes sense and patch immediately!

Thank you,

Poe

Same problem

I'm also stuck at the radio tower. I completed the Mission and got to where the pilot put up blue smoke. At that base camp, I fast traveled back to get done relics, but now I can't fast travel back there, nor climb the radio tower again to continue the story

This could easily be fixed for most people if they just allowed fast travel to and from all camps, since you can only travel backwards from a camp.

Why they would allow you to travel from a camp you can't travel back to is beyond me.

Guess on PC you have mutiple saves but on Xbox you only have 1 save!!!!! Cuz i stack on the !!!!!radio tower with no way to pass into cliffside village a second time.!!!!! I NEED RESTART! THE GAME FROM BEGINNING!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP!!!!

I'm having the exact same problem. I'd completed the radio tower part, hailed the plane, it crashed, I finished the following scene and ... now I can't return to it

I can go back to all the other camp sites through Fast Travel, but now can't go beyond the radio tower onto the next stage. I really don't want to restart the game again, so I've just stopped playing.