Thread: I WANT MY HARD COPY ON PC

I WANT MY HARD COPY ON PC

This is bull I spent all day trying to find TB 2013 on PC dvd copy AS A LONG TIME FAN BUYING THE GAME ALL THESE YEARS TO GET CUT OF ON WHAT COULD BE THE BEST ONE YET IS REALLY BAD ON THE COMPANY PART...IS THEIR ANY WAY TO GET A HARD COPY IN THE U.S. PLEASE HELP!

To answer your question....

Quote Originally Posted by pissed View Post
    This is bull I spent all day trying to find TB 2013 on PC dvd copy AS A LONG TIME FAN BUYING THE GAME ALL THESE YEARS TO GET CUT OF ON WHAT COULD BE THE BEST ONE YET IS REALLY BAD ON THE COMPANY PART...IS THEIR ANY WAY TO GET A HARD COPY IN THE U.S. PLEASE HELP!
    So you register with a user name like that, come on here and shout the odds and expect some help.

mmmmmm.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    So you register with a user name like that, come on here and shout the odds and expect some help.

mmmmmm.
    You might be right, but his point is still valid. It's pretty damn ridiculous to not be able to get a hard copy. They're basically cutting out a major segment of sales.

How many people live in areas with no or very bad internet connections?
    How many people have internet service that has bandwidth quotas?
    How many people just don't like Steam?
    How many people just want a physical copy?
    How many people would have liked to get the collectors edition for PC to get all the cool bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Luther View Post
    You might be right, but his point is still valid.
    Yes, It is. This is well documented here and elsewhere including retailers that no physical copies are available in some regions. Others have got them from regions where they are available. But there are ways of making a point and his/her way was a bad way IMO.
    signature image

hey guys,

please continue this in the appropriate place

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=128060

there are also tips on getting a retail copy in there

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)