Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Requests / DLC Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by this_is_Marko View Post
    Wait, what? You DO realize that Snake debuted on the MSX2 Computer Standard and his game wasn't ported to the NES until months afterwards? Not to mention the port was heavily altered and had no involvement from hideo kojima.

Kids these days
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wait, what? You DO realize that Snake debuted on the NES LONG before the Metal Gear Solid games on the PS, right? Metal Gear in 1987 and Snake's Revenge in 1990. Snake didn't come to the Playstation until 1998.

Kids these days.
    Lol I was just gonna post that marko! Anyway I vote for Lara croft in playstation all stars battle royal

Well we've got 54 for Allstars. I wonder if the topic owner is going to update the topic post to show that it's got 54? XD

EDIT: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wait, what? You DO realize that Snake debuted on the NES LONG before the Metal Gear Solid games on the PS, right? Metal Gear in 1987 and Snake's Revenge in 1990. Snake didn't come to the Playstation until 1998.

Kids these days.
    Snake debuted in NES Metal gear true but what were you doing with your NES. Oh yeah playing Super Mario,Zelda, etc. Then metal gear solid on the Gameboy colour, what were you doing? oh yeah Pokemon. Face it Only Playstation brought Metal Gear to light or else it would have been rotting in Nintendo's garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by this_is_Marko View Post
    Wait, what? You DO realize that Snake debuted on the MSX2 Computer Standard and his game wasn't ported to the NES until months afterwards? Not to mention the port was heavily altered and had no involvement from hideo kojima.

Kids these days
    These is not the place to talk about that. It doesn't matter who is right, both are wrong discussing that in this forum.

Also PS All-Stars is not about exclusives. It already have lot of multiplattform like Big Daddy, Raiden, new Dante, Isaac and Heihachi. Some of those was introduced at the request of the original publisher/developer of the character, that's why we have "new Dante" instead of the more iconic old one.

So Eidos and Crystal Dinamics do play an important role to make available Lara on PSASBR.

And to be honest, I won't mind if she appears eventually in one SB, xbox brawler, etc. The point of all this is to please the fans.

Can you guys please put Lara Croft in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? Thank you

Btw, can I also request the Dual Pistols and the Additional Outfits? I think that would be pretty cool

(Can't always be about PSAllstars you know!)

please put lara croft in playstation allstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekatelyuh View Post
    Snake debuted in NES Metal gear true but what were you doing with your NES. Oh yeah playing Super Mario,Zelda, etc. Then metal gear solid on the Gameboy colour, what were you doing? oh yeah Pokemon. Face it Only Playstation brought Metal Gear to light or else it would have been rotting in Nintendo's garbage.
    Snake's debut was on the MSX, not the NES. The NES was given an inferior port and never got the 2nd game (Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake).

On topic: A harder difficulty would be awesome. Also reducing the shake cam. And as I said before: Allstars!

PLEASE PUT LARA CROFT IN PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS, I LOVE HER.

These are the points I liked:

- Make the saved games include your difficulty setting, instead of difficulty being global (multiple people playing, using different saves)

- Option to disable the reminders to use Survival Instinct (don't need constant reminders after introduced at beginning)
    Option to disable helper icons (axe icon on doors, flame icons on burnables, etc.)
    - Option to disable "you are near a Tomb" sound and text - visual cues are even too much! Tombs shouldn't be on main path!
    These are the points I liked:

- Dual pistols (possibly available in a New Game +)
    - Ability to blind fire (blindly shoot from behind cover to last aim position without exposing yourself)
    - True stealth options - sneak past enemies / avoid enemies without being required to kill them

- Invert X Axis for Camera Control (already done on PC, waiting for consoles)
    - Invert X Axis and Y Axis for aiming (already done on PC, waiting for consoles)

- A *harder* difficulty level - no survival instinct, no hints (Survivor / Tomb Raider / Master Mode? Ideas here, here, here)

- Additional SP story campaign

- Lara Croft in Ps Allstars

'Tomb Raider released Dlc for PC' NO! NO! NO! NO! :'( :'( :'( :'( THE SAME CONTENT FOR PS3 PLEEEEEEEASE !

For the most part getting your character in the game ps allstars will just require the SE & or CD expressing interest about it to Sony Santa monica which will be handling all future Dlc. Everything will go from there...It would be awesome if SE was open enough to put both Cloud & Lara in as each others Rivals, but then again what about Hitman & Lara croft as rivals, while Cloud strife & Sora could be Rivals...A man can only dream...hear our cries SE & CD

Lara Croft In playstation allstars battle royale. Make that wish come true!

As others have, I'd like to suggest an option to turn off camera shaking/bobbing effects.

I feel like it's going to be great game but I can only play for short periods of time. It's not like it makes me sick, but my eyes can't seem to track anything on the screen and it gets uncomfortable.

On the console this may be a non-issue because players are sitting across the room from the TV, but on the PC when you are at eye level with the screen about two feet away, your eyes have to sweep out larger angles to track objects on the screen when the view of them changes unpredictably.

Besides that though, great work so far!

Another user for the option of disabling the immersion killing big hexagon dots screen effects that pop up all over the screen in place of blood and water.
    I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs DDR3 1600 , EVGA GTX 680, X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, Z-5500 5.1, Corsair TX750w, Windows 7 Pro x64

Lara on All-Stars obviously.

Multiplayer skins. Taunts and commands, like "help me" or "go in" or "wait" etc. Customizing options. More stages, maybe even stages from Crystal's previous TR games?

Option to mute people from the Settings menu or a "mute all" option in lobbies.

Any more ps vita owners in here? I put up the request for a remote-play patch so we can have the choice to play and stream TR to the vita's screen.Also if we get cross-controller support we can use the Vita to control the ps3 version and use the vita as a mini map or weapon selector.Even if you dont have a ps vita these features are really cool for those that do and something you will want in the near future.On Ps4 all games will have remote-play but the Ps3 games will be left in the dark unless we demand it for the games we love and if its possible, than why not..Lets make it happen..

Quote Originally Posted by Mike89 View Post
    Another user for the option of disabling the immersion killing big hexagon dots screen effects that pop up all over the screen in place of blood and water.
    These "immersion killing hexagons" are actually what you would see in real life when a liquid gets in your eyes. If you have a drop of water on your eyelashes you don't see it as a drop since it's out of focus.

They could be irritating for some people, but they are in no way immersion breaking. In fact they help to create immersion, just like motion blur and camera shaking.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimAquatic View Post
    These "immersion killing hexagons" are actually what you would see in real life when a liquid gets in your eyes. If you have a drop of water on your eyelashes you don't see it as a drop since it's out of focus.

They could be irritating for some people, but they are in no way immersion breaking. In fact they help to create immersion, just like motion blur and camera shaking.
    THIS - If this gets patched up, please make sure its optional so the people that actually like it can still use it. I find it extremely immersive and properly placed.
    signature image

Guess what - the OP has been updated

Apparently there's this Playstation thing that's really popular that everyone is voting for
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

New Lara Croft for ps allstars

Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    Guess what - the OP has been updated

Apparently there's this Playstation thing that's really popular that everyone is voting for
    I'm amazed it became so popular so quickly! Then again, she is part of the Favourite Five wanted for Allstars

Lara Croft, Spyro the Dragon, Cloud Strife, Snake, Crash Bandicoot
    Though I hope if it happens it's the New Lara. The New Lara is very realistic in her personality!

Please this is a great ideas :

- (7) Co-op online (multiplayer) missions +1
    - (5) Co-op single player missions (perhaps travel through island with a friend or 3) +1
    - (12) "Party" feature, party up to 4 players can stay on same team to play together (MP promoted as playing *with* friends) +1
    - (11) Global option to mute all voice chat (instead of muting people individually) +1
    - (3) Co-op non-pvp single player missions, such as Uncharted 3 arena/survival thing +1

Please add x-axis inversion for camera controls! Got the Game for my birthday and have been dying to finally play it for weeks T_T
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mekatelyuh View Post
    Battletoads, Contra, Final Fantasy I, Double Dragon, TMNT II: The Arcade Game, TMNT III: The Manhattan Project, (hell, TMNT I) Bad News Baseball, among others. And I never played a Pokemon game on my Gameboy in my life (nor do I ever intend to).

But please continue, I haven't had a good console fanboy flame since the end of the SNES/Genesis era, and I rather miss it. Today's console war is a lame sissy slap fight by comparison.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast