Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Requests / DLC Ideas

I want Lara in psasbr and also talk to Square Enix to add Cloud Strife too. I want both of them

Make that another vote for Lara in Playstation All-Stars, it would be amazing to have her in it and would definately buy her immediately

Yo. Put Lara in Ps Alllstars.

Please put Lara Croft in Playstation All-stars Battle Royale, please I will buy her in asecond, and the costumes

I just want to apologize if this thread has become momentarily psallstars related but you guys have to know how much we love Lara.We wanted her even before the new game came out and now we want her even more.Getting the process started of talking to Sony santa monica about her being in ps allstars will help keep the hype of for both Tomb Raider & ps allstars.Seth Killian can run you through the great process and system they have for their characters and what they can do with Lara.The fans must be herd otherwize why are we fans for these games if we cant get what we want when we are willing to pay for it...

I feel bad, but...

There are so many good options here, but the best one doesn't even affect this game... I mean, Lara Croft missing in PlayStation All-Stars was a bit of a shame, even without Crash, Cloud, Spyro, or Snake. Plus, I feel she'd be great there! I just wish we could have multiple votes, but PSASBR's priority 1, and I'm a little shocked it isn't #1, apparently.

Yes, I second the apology, but...there are literally THOOOOOUSANDS of fans of Lara that have bought Playstation All Stars Battle Royale and have been WAITING for her to be in the game. To be honest, I thought she was guaranteed to be in and was TERRIBLY distraught at her NOT being on the initial roster for the game. When I think of a "Playstation All Star" Lara is one of the ONLY characters that I think of. Maybe it's just that my childhood was made up of Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro The Dragon, Ico, Shadow Of The Colossus, etc etc etc. Those games are TRULY The All Stars Of The Sony Playstation.

That game IS NOT complete WITHOUT Lara Croft in it. Please please please please pleeeeease make the legions of Tomb Raider fans who ALSO happen to be fighting game fans' dreams come true. I can guarantee that her DLC will sell THOUSANDS of dollars for your company, as well as bring in A TON of new buyers to the All Stars series, in general.

Thanks for your time and God bless you.

:+D

Quote Originally Posted by TLCstormz View Post
    I can guarantee that her DLC will sell THOUSANDS of dollars for your company, as well as bring in A TON of new buyers to the All Stars series, in general.
    And ton of buyers to the new Tomb Raider and the upcoming DLC for it. It can be a good advertising for non-Lara fans, but also it will show to us that you care about Lara's fans and not just for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by TLCstormz View Post
    Yes, I second the apology, but...there are literally THOOOOOUSANDS of fans of Lara that have bought Playstation All Stars Battle Royale and have been WAITING for her to be in the game. To be honest, I thought she was guaranteed to be in and was TERRIBLY distraught at her NOT being on the initial roster for the game. When I think of a "Playstation All Star" Lara is one of the ONLY characters that I think of. Maybe it's just that my childhood was made up of Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro The Dragon, Ico, Shadow Of The Colossus, etc etc etc. Those games are TRULY The All Stars Of The Sony Playstation.

That game IS NOT complete WITHOUT Lara Croft in it. Please please please please pleeeeease make the legions of Tomb Raider fans who ALSO happen to be fighting game fans' dreams come true. I can guarantee that her DLC will sell THOUSANDS of dollars for your company, as well as bring in A TON of new buyers to the All Stars series, in general.

Thanks for your time and God bless you.

:+D
    My fellow poster is right, we don't want to be thought of as spammers for clogging up this topic. Instead, just fans who really want Lara to be in Allstars. Once "Lara for PSAllstars" got put up on the feature list we told all the PSAllstar forums about it and sure enough fans came running to help Lara, even the ones who aren't fans of the Tomb Raider series.

That's proof that in her own way, Lara Croft is a PS Allstar. And I myself loved the new Tomb Raider. It's a piece of artwork and needs to be appreciated for it.

Also, according to my count, "Lara for PSAllstars" is now the HIGHEST voted feature! With a whopping 50 supporters! In comparison to the 2nd highest which is 46.

I would like to vote for Lara in PS Allstars.

wow, quite the obsession when it comes to asking for a feature for a different game which Crystal Dynamics doesn't have much control (if any) over.
    I think you guys might be barking up the wrong tree here thou. I'm not saying to stop, just suggesting you try it to the appropriate developers, namely SuperBot and SantaMonica studios, or even Sony.

On the other hand, Tomb Raider never was at any point a Sony exclusive, which is what the premise for PSASBR is, so I'm not surprised it wasn't in the initial roster.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by unrealized View Post
    wow, quite the obsession when it comes to asking for a feature for a different game which Crystal Dynamics doesn't have much control (if any) over.
    I think you guys might be barking up the wrong tree here thou. I'm not saying to stop, just suggesting you try it to the appropriate developers, namely SuperBot and SantaMonica studios, or even Sony.

On the other hand, Tomb Raider never was at any point a Sony exclusive, which is what the premise for PSASBR is, so I'm not surprised it wasn't in the initial roster.
    Superbot, Sony and no doubt now Santa Monica know we want Lara. She's part of the Desired Five (Cloud, Lara, Spyro, Crash and Snake) We just didn't get her because Eidos were being smart about not wanting her reboot in a game before her actual game. Now the game is released, Eidos are more willing to allow Lara. We hope.

And I highly doubt Sony/Superbot/Santa Monica would say no to Lara Croft. Who started out on the PS (check the net). We have Big Daddy, Heihachi, Dante, Raiden and as of the 19th Isaac Clarke. None of which are PS Exclusive.

Just here to also ask the developers to please work with Sony Santa Monica for Lara Croft in Playstation All Stars.

@unrealized: I don't know whether you've seen this before but this worth a look:

With regards to the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale question. We love what the guys and girls over at Sony have achieved with ASBR, they even approached us about the possibility of including Lara. But to be honest to us it all boiled down to timing. We really set out to create a reboot where the first time you experienced playing as Lara Croft it was in our game on March 5th and nowhere else. We’ll see what happens in the future. [From official forum Q&A session #11 (January 2013)]
    SOURCE: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...2&postcount=55

Even if just spamming this thread isn't going to just make Lara appear, we just want to let them know that people are still interested in seeing her as DLC in the future.

Also when we have Big "timed exclusive" Daddy of all the characters in a game named Playstation All Stars, I don't think Lara has that much of a problem getting in, history wise.

@above: I understand that for some people that these characters defined Playstation but Lara definitely doesn't have much more than "appeared on Playstation" when it comes to PS history. Even her original appearance was first on Sega by a couple of months.

^ This
    Not to mention unlike Big Daddy, Lara Croft started out as a PS Exclusive and a PS1 mascot. Why wouldn't she be a PSAllstar?

EDIT: I wouldn't call it spamming. Spamming is usually done by one person with the intent to annoy. This is a community collective posting for what a community desires

@above: No, she didn't. She's been multiplatform since her inception, even her first appearance was on the Sega Saturn a few months before Playstation.

But yeah. Also, I admit, this is selfish of us but when the original developer of the game you want to see worked on gets shafted, and their replacements haven't announced anything else for the future, people get a little desperate, so sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilisk View Post
    @above: No, she didn't. She's been multiplatform since her inception, even her first appearance was on the Sega Saturn a few months before Playstation.

But yeah. Also, I admit, this is selfish of us but when the original developer of the game you want to see worked on gets shafted, and their replacements haven't announced anything else for the future, people get a little desperate, so sorry for that.
    Oh did she? Wow does my game history suck XD

He has a valid point. Though something tells me that his was how Sony planned the development. It seemed far too "clean" to be a "we're giving you the shaft" too me.

And I guess it is a tad. However this is what the Tomb Raider*PSABR fans want. So it's all fair gain. Eventually the number of people posting will die down.

On the other hand, it just goes to show how popular Lara Croft. I mean come on, 51+ supporters within 48 hours wanting Lara Croft in another game which also makes it the most requested feature on the topic? If that's not fan love I don't know what is!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilisk View Post
    Not to mention that i played the old Tomb Raiders on PC.

Thumbs Up

Thanks for the patch.

Please continue and please think on including some of our requests from this thread but - please put priority on bug/glitch fixes above everything else.
    signature image

Some of these ideas are really great and I just want to support them. I may add a few of my own.

- (22) Revamp the save system. TR has small saves. We have hard drives. (PC Patch 3/25) +1
    Add this to the console versions too, under normal circumstances I have more free space on my consoles than on my pc.

- (16) Provide "chapter selection" / "replay mission" (could be related to "restart mission" permanent auto saves) +1

Game Text / QTEs - Overall, players do not want the feeling of "hand holding" - teach once, then stop
    - (12) Option to disable the reminders to use Survival Instinct (don't need constant reminders after introduced at beginning) +1
    - (11) Option to disable helper icons (axe icon on doors, flame icons on burnables, etc.) +1
    - (8) Option to disable "you are near a Tomb" sound and text - visual cues are even too much! Tombs shouldn't be on main path! +1
    - (4) Increase size of text in Camp Menus, especially re: upgrades, on consoles (text too small) +1

Skills, Weapons, Gear
    - (7) Dual pistols (possibly available in a New Game +) +1
    - (6) More weapons / new weapons for SP +1
    - (6) More weapon parts / upgrades for weapons +1
    - (5) More skills to unlock, a fourth tier? (nothing to spend XP/skill points on in free roam after completing story) +1
    For all of those see my comment to New Game+ at the end of this posting.

Combat - all of these could apply to both SP and/or MP
    - (9) Ability to blind fire (blindly shoot from behind cover to last aim position without exposing yourself) +1
    - (3) Ability to hip fire (take shots without having to back up and aim down sights when many enemies in confined space) +1
    That's basically the same. Just take out the necessity to aim at the cost of accuracy.
    - (4) Ability to fire while hanging off ledges (or really from any surface, at any time, such as when jumping) +1
    - (3) Don't dispose of enemy bodies so fast, hard to loot for achievement +1

Game Options - optional settings
    - (1) Allow to change DirectX level instead of defaulting to highest - 9c, 10, 11 +1

Game Balance - Overall, the game is too easy
    - (16) A *harder* difficulty level - no survival instinct, no hints (Survivor / Tomb Raider / Master Mode? Ideas here, here, here) +1
    Again look at the end of my posting for New Game+ ideas.

Multiplayer
    - (9) "Party" feature, party up to 4 players can stay on same team to play together (MP promoted as playing *with* friends) +1
    Keep people together. It's annoying to lose everyone in your party when you want to switch modes. Give us a lobby where we can gather, voice chat and then pick the (casual/private) game we want to play. And not just for 4 players but for up to 8.
    - (7) Global option to mute all voice chat (instead of muting people individually) +1
    - (3) More MP modes +1
    DLC, more DLC ... ;-) e.g. Searching for randomly spawning treasures across the island, who get's the most in a given time wins.
    - (3) Aviatrix, Hunter, Guerilla skins for Lara in MP (could be Prestige?) +1
    - (3) Sam's Ceremonial outfit as a skin +1
    - (3) Himiko as a MP character +1
    - (3) Add non-TR characters (Kane/Lynch/Agent 47) +1
    - (3) Unlock Zachary Levi MP character on PC/PS3 +1
    - (2) More prestige characters +1
    - (2) More skins in general +1
    Just in general: More characters and more skin options. E.g. a non-red shirt for Jonah, he's soooo easy to spot, also maybe classical Lara skins, Endurance hoodies for all...
    - (2) Extra Game Types like Double XP or Triple or even Quad XP weekend +1
    - (1) "I'm All That" achievement - for FFA match, requirement should be top 2 or 3 rather than win, to make it more achievable
    No. No. No. Definitely not, it can be done and is okay as it is. Trophies/achievements should no just be given away.
    - (1) MP maps in earlier history of the island +1
    More maps as part of DLC, but I guess that's coming anyway.
    - (1) Offline split screen mode +1
    - (1) General should not be such a high unlock since there's nothing special about him
    I've heard that the requirements for the general have gone down on PC with the latest patch? As it's not listed I have no confirmation, but if it's so and in light of recent developments where one can use a glitch to get the General, he should unlock much earlier. But: Add more trophies/achievements in a DLC package where achieving Prestige 3 becomes necessary again
    - (1) MP modes that don't involve killing (which team can solve a puzzle first... marathon race...) +1
    - (1) "Left 4 Dead" style MP mode - 4 players against enemy bots and animals +1
    For both see co-op multiplayer

+ What I want to add: Switch shoulder swap and duck - or at least make it an option. I use shoulder swap very often and duck almost never, it takes too much time to swap shoulders when you are attacked and hiding in an entrance, to swap shoulders and aim at the enemy.

DLC - Overall, players want to see SP DLC

- (46) Additional SP story campaign, which could include: +1
    - (31) Additional longer tombs, more significant challenge, no enemies, *complex* puzzles, variety of traps, etc (ideas here) +1
    I don't want to get into detail, as I want to play and enjoy what the team creates, not what I suggest. ;-) Otherwise where's the point in playing. (I don't mind other people suggesting their ideas, as long as it's a surprise for me. But I definitely want another mini game playing on the island.
    - (26) New Game + (replay value shoots through the roof!) +1
    I'l address this below.
    - (14) Option for more enemies in post-game free roam, and respawn on every visit, not just first, full reset? +1

- (11) Horde/Challenge/Wave Mode for SP and/or MP/co-op, could use existing MP maps (ideas here, here, here) +1
    See co-op multiplayer
    - (7) Co-op online (multiplayer) missions +1
    - (5) Co-op single player missions (perhaps travel through island with a friend or 3) +1
    Yes! I'd very much like that. Any type of co-op would be great.
    - Fighting hordes (waves) of CPU enemies off (spiced with wolf attacks).
    - Getting a medpack to safety while being attacked by CPU waves.
    - Story co-op where puzzles can only be solved if each member is doing his/her task.

+ (MP): Add caches, relics, documents to the MP, make them spawn anywhere on the map, sometimes in Salvage crates, sometimes dropped by enemies - also in a potential co-op game - let the documents tell more stories of the island by random shipwrecked people. Trophies/Achievements for all caches, docs and relics again. Make them difficult to collect, so we have something to do till the next game.

The SP DLC suggestions are all good, and I support them in general, I don't want to get spoiled so I will not support single ideas which will then come to life.

Misc

- (7) Allow PS3 users to install the game to HD +1

Lara Croft in Ps Allstars, please. She would make a fantastic addition to the roster.

voting for Lara Croft in PSASBR!

Quote Originally Posted by Laraforallstars View Post
    Bad enough smash bros got snake who HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NINTENDO and this is the reason we dont have him in Ps All Stars.You got so many recognizable nintendo characters there isnt that enough for you?
    Wait, what? You DO realize that Snake debuted on the NES LONG before the Metal Gear Solid games on the PS, right? Metal Gear in 1987 and Snake's Revenge in 1990. Snake didn't come to the Playstation until 1998.

Kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wait, what? You DO realize that Snake debuted on the NES LONG before the Metal Gear Solid games on the PS, right? Metal Gear in 1987 and Snake's Revenge in 1990. Snake didn't come to the Playstation until 1998.

Kids these days.
    But still it was playstation who brought this game to life by making it in 3d instead of pixels with dialogue boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Kids these days.
    Wait, what? You DO realize that Snake debuted on the MSX2 Computer Standard and his game wasn't ported to the NES until months afterwards? Not to mention the port was heavily altered and had no involvement from hideo kojima.

Kids these days

Woo-hoo Lara croft for Playstation all-stars battle royale. Please CD!

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast