Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Requests / DLC Ideas

I love poppy and lara hentai.

Add lara to the game god damnit! YOU WILL MAKE SO MUCH MONEY! ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!

Quote Originally Posted by Ka eL View Post
    Please I want Lara Croft 4 PS All-Stars! A lot of us do!

Hek yea....Please bring us Lara

Quote Originally Posted by lovestosplooge View Post
    Add lara to the game god damnit! YOU WILL MAKE SO MUCH MONEY! ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!
    You best state which game you want her in. Just so we Allstar*Tomb Raider fans know!

Lara in All-Stars would be the greatest thing!

Lara for Playstation All-Stars!

I would love to see Lara make an appearance in Playstation All-Stars! People would be so excited to see her in!

Lara Croft for Playstation All-Stars. Fans deserve it.

I´d love to see Lara in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. To me she is THE female video game character.

Wow. #2 position for "Lara in PSAllstars" in 24 hours. It looks like telling the community of PSAllstars really does make a difference

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/t212...to-get-lara-in
    http://community.us.playstation.com/.../td-p/39973617

33 supporters and counting!

I've always wanted Lara Croft to be featured on the Smash Bros games, especially Brawl alongside Snake and Sonic, but I figure if she's added to this one I might consider purchasing it plus the relevant DLC.

I still hope it doesn't rule her out from future Smash Bros games, though.

Lara Croft for PS ALL STARS!

New Lara Croft in PS Allstars!

As my name says i want Lara for Ps All Stars. LARA LARA LARA LARA

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    I've always wanted Lara Croft to be featured on the Smash Bros games, especially Brawl alongside Snake and Sonic, but I figure if she's added to this one I might consider purchasing it plus the relevant DLC.

I still hope it doesn't rule her out from future Smash Bros games, though.
    Bad enough smash bros got snake who HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NINTENDO and this is the reason we dont have him in Ps All Stars.You got so many recognizable nintendo characters there isnt that enough for you?

Lara Croft for Playstation All-Stars.

I would happily pay for this DLC and any costume for Lara that could be released in the future!!

Also, as grattitude I would buy all the new Tomb Raider DLC if this gets done!

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Lara Croft for Playstation All-Stars.

I would happily pay for this DLC and any costume for Lara that could be released in the future!!

Also, as grattitude I would buy all the new Tomb Raider DLC if this gets done!

Same here, I'd buy her day 1 for PS All Stars. I would buy a Tomb Raider stage too

I vote for her to be in All-Stars!! How do I see the results of my vote? It's not in the OP.

When does the count get updated? Right now it looks like PSASBR has only one supporter when in reality its in second place.

Lara in All Stars would be pretty sweet so i would vote for that

Misc: Lara Croft in Ps Allstars

Misc: Lara Croft in Ps Allstars

The new Lara from the new game.

From her new game, she has a lot of tools to work with making for a good fighter for the game.

Thank you in advance

I support Lara Croft being in Playstation All-Stars. Would definitely buy her, and whatever stage comes with her.

I also support Lara Croft to be in PlayStation All-Stars. Hope her rival is Connor from Assassins Creed!

Lara Croft For PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Miss Croft set the bar for 3D action-adventure games back in 1996 with the inaugural Tomb Raider. While a Sega Saturn title at first, the game quickly launched on PlayStation and became synonymous with Sony’s grey box of tricks during its early years, propelling Croft into modern pop culture. The nimble archaeologist’s adventure sold millions, and spawned a whopping four sequels during the PSOne’s lifecycle. Back in the day, she was THE reason to invest in the platform. Indeed, no one quite encapsulates the PlayStation brand like Lara Croft, and while she’s run and jumped to other formats over the years, she’s always found a home on a Sony console. So why wasn’t she included here?

lara in playstation all-star battle royal please

i want lara in playstation all-star battle royal please

Lara Croft in Ps Allstars

I'd like to see Lara in Playstation All-Stars!

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast