Thread: Can we talk about the camera bobbing

Can we talk about the camera bobbing

Can we get serious about this camera movement, Now don't get me wrong it's a really cool effect while running about but after about 5-10 minutes It actually leaves me feeling physically sick and dizzy, Will there be any way in the near future to tone this down or even disable it?

I know it's not much of a spoiler but could you please post a spoiler tag in your title? I haven't officially gotten the game yet and won't until this weekend for my birthday. I may avoid this forum all together until I've had the chance to play the game.
    signature image

What? those are not spoilers ._. If you don't want to be "Spoiled" by things like that just leave the forums until you get the game, From what I've seen people are only posting what you would consider spoilers so... Didn't mean to be rude but... dude ._.

I too would love to see a option to turn off the camera bobbing, it makes me feel sick as well. I understand why it gets put into fps games, and for some reason it does not bother me there. In a 3rd person game game camera bobbing has no place.

I only know about it because someone told me. Barely notice it otherwise.

I have no problem with camera bobbing in the game, btw. It's moderately done IMO

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

ah I'm lucky I'm not the only one who gets kinda dizzy and sick :/

I constantly have to take breaks from playing because I start feeling sick and get headaches from the camera movements :/

But I have the same feeling when I watch movies with such camera movements... so idk.
    http://hiropon056.deviantart.com/ Do it like a Dudette! signature image

I don't have a problem with it in the game, but I think they overuse the "shaky cam" style in the cutscenes. Then again, most movies overuse it to death, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    I have no problem with camera bobbing in the game, btw. It's moderately done IMO
    I appreciate that this isn't a problem for most people. People tend to think I'm exaggerating when I describe how I feel, but certain games make me, and a noticeable minority, very ill when we play. The ability to toggle it would be very welcome.