Thread: what was the weirdest glitch in jc2 the made you think wtf!!

what was the weirdest glitch in jc2 the made you think wtf!!

Big Grin what was the weirdest glitch in jc2 the made you think wtf!!

Today while playing jc2 i was doing the mission for one of the factions that you had to take one of their guys to an airport (well i really messed up my truck bad in a roller over while driving to the airport) when i got there i dropped him off and drove away and drove around the airport a bit and got out of my truck because it was really in bad shape (it was wreaked!!)
    So i started shooting at it and it exploded and all of a sudden there was a burned out wreckage of a lear type of jet (it wasn't there before) and when i suddenly saw that my jaw just dropped in shock!!

Jet you say? Probably a Cassius 192, if its PI Airport (PI=Panau International) I know that mission, if not it must be a Cassius airport OR it must have crashed.

A mountain that is spewing people got to be among the weirdest things in Just Cause 2. It sounded so fun when I read about it, that I searched the exact coordinates of it. Then I put that place in a mission "People from the mountains". And what happens in a mission "Not as easy as it sounds" is fun too.

You can find those missions from More missions thread (blue link in my signature).
    It is a just cause to just cause chaos in Just Cause just cause it is fun.
    100 bonus missions right here. One hundred!