Thread: Can I Run it?

Can I Run it?

Can I Run it?

Hi guys,

My PC is Specifications is:
    Pentium4 2.5 GHz (Hyper Threading Processor)
    512MB HD 3450 ATI Raedon Graphics Card
    2GB DDR2 Ram
    320 GB HDD

Please tell me, Can I Play Hitman Absolution or Do I need to Upgrade?

By the way, I could easily Play games like Assassins Creed Brotherhood & Revelations on it. So I hope it will be able to play Hitman Abdolution, But I need answer from the Experts here.

And I don't trust on "CanYouRunIt". I've checked it previously, but I've successfully played the the games that "CanYouRunIt" marks as "Fail".

Thanks.
    Bruce.

Don't get the game. It's a terrible piece of garbage, now. No more support. The mods and developers barely show their face in this forum, but it wouldn't surprise me they would show up simply to shut this remark up. They want to keep making money, but they don't want to work for it.

Hitman: Absolution has become a ghost town.
    signature image

The game could be pretty rough on your processor, and you have very little ram. (Running windows 7 alone takes 1gb?, you dont have the reccommended 2GB's of free ram for the game then.)

But I think if you run it on lower end settings and get another GB or 2 of RAM you should do fine. Honestly, just change your ram, pull out your old junk and replace it with some 4-6GB ddr3 ram, even if you get a new PC you can just move the ram over from your current one. (unless its a laptop)

About getting the game, its a decent game, but wait untill you can get it for half price or something like that. :-)

thanks.

Thanks Irony. Well, I guess I can increase the RAM to 4GB.

And In fact, if I couldn't play it on my current processor, or it played it slow, then I'll also consider upgrading my processor to Core 2 Quad.

But apart from the processor, will my current graphics card be able to play it on High or Medium settings?

I was also hoping if anyone from the Game Makers could show up & answer my questions.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by bruce.max20
    Thanks Irony. Well, I guess I can increase the RAM to 4GB.

And In fact, if I couldn't play it on my current processor, or it played it slow, then I'll also consider upgrading my processor to Core 2 Quad.

But apart from the processor, will my current graphics card be able to play it on High or Medium settings?

I was also hoping if anyone from the Game Makers could show up & answer my questions.

Thanks.
    None of the developers ever show their face on here anymore. It's dead. It's a shame. Hitman: Absolution had so much potential. But the same thing happened that happened to Splinter Cell: ConViction. It was neglected and abandoned by its own developers.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Duspende .
    None of the developers ever show their face on here anymore. It's dead. It's a shame. Hitman: Absolution had so much potential. But the same thing happened that happened to Splinter Cell: ConViction. It was neglected and abandoned by its own developers.
    I came straight here, after playing Hitman Blood Money in 2008. Definitely a Hitman Fan Now can't wait to Play this Hot Game.

Its kind of strange that they don't fix the bugs users highlight.

Originally Posted by bruce.max20
    I came straight here, after playing Hitman Blood Money in 2008. Definitely a Hitman Fan Now can't wait to Play this Hot Game.

Its kind of strange that they don't fix the bugs users highlight.
    Because we already paid for their game.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Duspende .
    Don't get the game. It's a terrible piece of garbage, now. No more support. The mods and developers barely show their face in this forum, but it wouldn't surprise me they would show up simply to shut this remark up. They want to keep making money, but they don't want to work for it.

Hitman: Absolution has become a ghost town.
    Haters gonna hate.

Originally Posted by 1robbieharris
    Haters gonna hate.
    Prove me wrong.
    signature image