Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 93

Thread: Suggest Product Ideas!

  1. #26
    +1 for these:

    Pendant
    deluxe edition soundtrack with Jason's full 3.5 hour score!
    The hardback version of the beginning comic


    Oh, and a function where you can see ALL the products of the store, not only categorized sections!

  2. #27
    Firstly, I am amazed there isn't the Sisters of Artemis silver travel mug off the trailer! So I vote for that

    +a black zip-up hoodie with TR logo and/or some of the icons
    +Toy weapons like Bow, Pick-Axe, Rope Arrow (As a cosplayer I enjoy the hunting and make and do nights . However these would be a god send, just make sure there are legit for use in other countries and conventions.)
    +TR branded Laptop soft sleeve / carry case.
    +Keyrings! (mini climbing axe, mini bow, mini pistol, every artifact Lara has ever gotten...)
    +Mugs
    +a better Tomb Raider PS3 controller (please!!!)
    signature image

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCroft View Post
    a better Tomb Raider PS3 controller (please!!!)
    I SECOND THIS!

  4. #29
    I vote for the plain black t-shirt with the tomb raider logo, would love to see that available in the store. Also +1 to all items in the 'other' category, I'd literally buy all of that stuff !!

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Roli View Post
    Oh, and a function where you can see ALL the products of the store, not only categorized sections!
    Heh, good idea It's not exactly what you're looking for, but it does the trick for now - try this!

    http://tombraiderstore.com/catalogse...?limit=all&q=e

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCroft View Post
    Firstly, I am amazed there isn't the Sisters of Artemis silver travel mug off the trailer! So I vote for that
    Nice - I was just thinking that this morning! +1
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    Heh, good idea It's not exactly what you're looking for, but it does the trick for now - try this!

    http://tombraiderstore.com/catalogse...?limit=all&q=a
    Exactly I'm looking for! Thank you, bookmarked!

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Roli View Post
    Exactly I'm looking for! Thank you, bookmarked!
    I should actually change it, I just picked "a", but apparently "e" is the most common letter in the English alphabet

    http://tombraiderstore.com/catalogse...?limit=all&q=e

    When you use this "trick", to make sure you are seeing all items, just compare the number of "Showing 24 Item(s)" in the black bar just above the items to the number of "Tomb Raider (24)" at the bottom of the column on the left
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  8. #33
    Loving the store, but I would really like to see the black t-shirt with the Tomb Raider logo on it.
    this


    Would definitely buy this one. Any idea if its going to be available?

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantea View Post
    Loving the store, but I would really like to see the black t-shirt with the Tomb Raider logo on it.

    Would definitely buy this one. Any idea if its going to be available?
    I think a lot of fans definitely want to see that one, I know I do! +1 on the list in the OP Thanks for posting the picture too, added it as a link in the OP.
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  10. #35
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    5,298
    I sure would buy one of those too! Was kind of disappointed it wasn't in the store, but I figured it might be meant to be something exclusive or something. Either way, I still want mine!

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    6,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    I sure would buy one of those too! Was kind of disappointed it wasn't in the store, but I figured it might be meant to be something exclusive or something. Either way, I still want mine!
    yeah, i was wondering my self as well why its not in there. but i think they will change it since they can read here that we want it.
    otherwise this thread would be pointless if they dont consider our suggestions.
    signature image

  12. #37
    Valenka just posted this *amazing* shirt in the General Discussion forum.

    I'll make you a promise right now I would buy this instantly if it was available in the official store!

    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    Valenka just posted this *amazing* shirt in the General Discussion forum.

    I'll make you a promise right now I would buy this instantly if it was available in the official store!


  14. #39
    A TR themed PC wired gaming mouse would be cool, that would complement the Xbox Controller.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    6,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantea View Post
    A TR themed PC wired gaming mouse would be cool, that would complement the Xbox Controller.
    sounds like a nice idea. even though im still happy with my G5 mouse.
    signature image

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    lol @ WW

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthyJazz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCroft View Post
    a better Tomb Raider PS3 controller (please!!!)
    I SECOND THIS!
    +1

    The current custom PS3 controller does not look appealing to me.

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    lol @ WW



    +1

    The current custom PS3 controller does not look appealing to me.
    i agree as well +1 on the PS3 controller

  18. #43
    i would like to see a couple of things....

    embroidered patches with the TR logo and achievement shields

    clear background window/bumper stickers (for cars) of the red and white TR logo and shields

    a full width banner style TR logo sticker for that would go all the way across the top of my car's windshield.
    "I'd like to say it was nice to meet you, but that would be a lie"
    signature image

  19. #44
    I'd love to see the classic backpack or even better the small black one Angelina wore in the movies.

  20. #45
    When I go for collectables action figures and fixed statues are what I go for first. I would like to see action figures of Lara and the crew like Roth but maybe seen as it seems more a clothes store that might be somewhere else.

    The clothes on the store are good but I would certainly like to see something with the main new red and white Tomb Raider logo on it so people will know it's connected to TR even if they hadn't played the game. It gives a more official feel. A colour print like the banner at the top of the page would be great.

  21. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCroft View Post
    +a better Tomb Raider PS3 controller (please!!!)
    YESS!!

  22. #47
    I see someone mentioned embroidered patches with the shield icons - totally seconding this idea. I think those would be quite awesome.
    signature image

  23. #48
    I'm pregnant. How about a Tomb Raider onesie or toddler tee?
    signature image

  24. #49
    a 'flaming' torch lamp.

  25. #50
    Bow replica please.
    signature image

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •