Thread: What I think of the game

What I think of the game

What I think of the game

First off, sorry if there is already a review thread I looked but nothing turned up.

I just recently got the HD collection for the 360, and although I'm thrilled to be able to play contracts and silent assassin on the 360 on my big screen, I'm disappointed. I guess I expected there to be more done to those 2 games, and visually I can't see the difference between the HD version and the version I played on PC years ago, they didn't really polish too much like I pessimistically expected. The inclusion of blood money is, how can I put this nicely, completely unnecessary. I would of much rather had codename 47 over blood money as you can pick up blood money pre-owned for pennies now and that way I, like many others, would of been able to have the whole series on one console.

I guess theres always the next game to look forward to.
    Sincerely,
    Let down fan

I'm disappointed. I guess I expected there to be more done to those 2 games, and visually I can't see the difference between the HD version and the version I played on PC years ago, they didn't really polish too much like I pessimistically expected
    This is HD "Collection" no re-mastered game like Contracts was... kinda. Anyway witch HD Collection does that? Maybe 3 in the whole bunch of them, because it's mostly a re-release of the same game for other consoles just with HD and upscaled textures.

They did a good job like others in porting, no frame-rate problems, just latest version and that's it.

As for Blood Money - thank heavens they chose that, because I can play Blood Money on console, which I sadly couldn't beacuse of that stupid 50/60hz bug since 2007, but now I can play it on PS3

People say they want the first game, but no, you don't want it... this game has not aged well.

I see what you're saying mate, but I really would rather have C47 included or at least available for download on the marketplace, I like to be able to play a whole series on one device.
    Also didn't say that they did a bad job at what they did, just don't think they did enough. I guess I was expecting it to be an improvement on the originals like how the MGS HD collection was.