Thread: Hitman HD trilogy: Blood money PAL50/60 fixed?

Hitman HD trilogy: Blood money PAL50/60 fixed?

Hitman HD trilogy: Blood money PAL50/60 fixed?

Hi IOI,

does hitman:blood money version contained in Hitman HD collection support PAL-50 (via HDMI) for european players? Because the old one needed PAL60 and I had to trick my xbox do be able to play it via HDMI. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by SonOfSparda
    Hi IOI,

does hitman:blood money version contained in Hitman HD collection support PAL-50 (via HDMI) for european players? Because the old one needed PAL60 and I had to trick my xbox do be able to play it via HDMI. Thanks in advance.
    Sorry I can't confirm anything but the way the achievements are make me believe that Blood Money is just a reprint of the original 360 version. Hitman 2 and Contracts share 1000 GS while Blood Money has its own full 1000 GS from the 2006 release. Though fingers crossed they fixed it as it would be ridiculous if they didn't.

yeah thats exactly why I asked this

Originally Posted by SonOfSparda
    Thx for the info. This makes me rage really bad right now.

The problem isn't a Blood Money isolated incident but it's true that some people, if they have their system display settings set to 50hz, will need to go through the old routine and break out an analogue cable.

The following steps should resolve the issue:

1. Unplug the HDMI cable.
    2. Connect the Xbox 360 via component or composite video to your TV.
    3. Switch on your Xbox 360 and go display settings.
    4. Select PAL-60 (on a component cable, also switch from TV to HD-TV) and save your settings
    5. Switch off your console.
    6. Remove the component/composite cable and reconnect the HDMI cable.

Once finished, the game should start without any problems. You'll only need to do this once. Also, if you have one of the fancy SD/HD switch cables, you can use those.

Unhappy Eh?

Sorry Nick, your reply made me so angry I signed up and had to reply. I have just spent £22.97 on this game. You reply to sort out the issue of it NOT working is to break out an old lead? Plus your description of a "fancy SD/HD cable" which I must inform you is ancient and no longer fancy. This is your fix? How about this for a fix? Square enix sorts it out. My Xbox is one of the newer models and is set in such a fashion in my house that I would be unwilling to try such a fix as it is an arse for me to do. I must also point out that under trade descriptions act of 1965 the company has advertised this product as working on 720p/1080i/1080p which it obviously doesn't so therefore is in breach of uk law which just infuriates me more! This game has been out long enough for a patch and I think that given that this is a known issue is the only acceptable answer - either that it recall it

RIPPED OFF

I agree with skankyjoe.... i have a 360 slim & have tryed the suggestions..still no blood money...this game is in breach of uk law yet edios carnt even be arsed to reply to problems..just say nothing & grab the cash....i will be reporting this game to trading standards

Hey Nick@IO

I just bought this and encountered the PAL 50 issue. Followed your advice, 2 minute job and it works.

Nice one! Thanks for posting the fix.

ZWP