Thread: criticism of Human Rev..

criticism of Human Rev..

criticism of Human Rev..

Hi

I am a huge fan of Deus Ex HR and I've already played through several times but now it goes I need to go go a little criticism are what bothers me the most is that if I kill one opponent and his junk stuff which I per ONLY opponent 1-2 shot magazine and then I have to get on one opponent at least 3 times normal level meeting so that he dies, and if I get hit only 1x I'm dead on very unfair

I have nothing against sneak off and on but I will just run through and kill everything but this will almost never because I'm dying more than I play, please make a patch with more ammunition that would already suffice but it is very poor opponents only 1-3 per shot ammunition to get

And another question when will Deus Ex HR MMO I'd love to play Deus Ex online and would even be freed to pay so dear Eidos team tinkers a little further on the game Deus Ex is one of the very few that are very good and really it would be very unfortunate if Deus Ex HR.das would end, people want Deus Ex HR MMO I think even such a game even SWTOR, wow, and others would replace
    Missing Link have now played by 3x and would be happy if there would be something

sry for my eng. its tranzlating by google xD

regards

Enoob

Originally Posted by Enoob
    And another question when will Deus Ex HR MMO I'd love to play Deus Ex online...
    And another question when will Deus Ex HR MMO I'd love to play Deus Ex online...

Plus hi.

(click image to enlarge)

Hallo Enoob,

da das hier ja ein internationales Forum ist, sollten wir wohl beim Englisch bleiben.

Anyway, I think relative scarcity of ammo and lethality of bullets is one of the better design choices in HR since a Deus Ex game shouldn't feel like an arcade shooter. In fact the devs of HR took a lot of flak for including more action-related stuff like health regeneration, multi-takedowns and others. Maybe you should get a trainer (cheat program) that let's you play with unlimited ammo, when you feel like going on a rampage.

In terms of more DLC, I'm afraid that's very unlikely at this point. I guess our best chance for more will be a sequel in a few years.

Hallo zusammen

Ich bin ein sehr großer fan von Deus Ex HR und habe es auch schon paar mal durch gespielt aber nun reicht es ich muss mal ein wenig Kritik los werden was mich am meisten stört ist das wenn ich ein gegner töte und seine sachen Plunder das ich pro gegner NUR 1-2 Schuss magazin bekomme und dann muss ich auf normaler stufe ein gegner mindesten 3x treffen damit er stirbt und wenn ich Nur 1x getroffen werde bin ich sofort tot sehr unfair

Ich habe nichts gegen schleichen aber ab und zu will ich auch nur durch rennen und alles töten das geht aber so gut wie nicht weil ich mehr sterbe als ich spiele, bitte macht ein patch mit mehr munition das würde ja schon reichen aber es ist sehr arm pro gegner nur 1-3 schuss munition zu bekommen

Und eine andere Frage wann kommt Deus Ex HR MMO ich würde sehr gerne Deus Ex auch online spielen und wäre sogar befreit dafür zu bezahlen also liebes Eidos Team bastelt ein wenig weiter an Deus Ex das spiel ist einer der sehr wenigen die wirklich sehr gut sind und es wäre sehr schade wenn Deus Ex HR.das ende wäre, die Menschen wollen Deus Ex HR MMO ich glaube sogar das so ein spiel sogar SwTor, wow, und andere ablösen würde
    Habe jetzt Missing Link 3x durch gespielt und würde mich freuen wenn da noch was kommen würde

Englisch
    Hi

I am a huge fan of Deus Ex HR and I've already played through several times but now it goes I need to go go a little criticism are what bothers me the most is that if I kill one opponent and his junk stuff which I per ONLY opponent 1-2 shot magazine and then I have to get on one opponent at least 3 times normal level meeting so that he dies, and if I get hit only 1x I'm dead on very unfair

I have nothing against sneak off and on but I will just run through and kill everything but this will almost never because I'm dying more than I play, please make a patch with more ammunition that would already suffice but it is very poor opponents only 1-3 per shot ammunition to get

And another question when will Deus Ex HR MMO I'd love to play Deus Ex online and would even be freed to pay so dear Eidos team tinkers a little further on the game Deus Ex is one of the very few that are very good and really it would be very unfortunate if Deus Ex HR.das would end, people want Deus Ex HR MMO I think even such a game even SWTOR, wow, and others would replace
    Missing Link have now played by 3x and would be happy if there would be something

sry for my eng. its tranzlating by google xD

regards

Enoob

Too bad it probably give no Deus Ex online RPG, the atmosphere in the game in the cities unequaled that is very special and unique, I find extremely beautiful and I hope that the mmo still eventually comes.

Well I would do an ad nice find which among other things in outer space takes place on a station or a submerged U-boat base where you can use the vehicles which had somehow. But in general, the game just as it is for me one of the world's best, there are good graphics very good atmosphere great desire gämeplay because you can only.

Enoob

Can you imagine that? Hundreds of dudes on trenchcoats and sunglasses running around the cities getting quests...

KILL 25 NSF SOLDIERS 0/25

RECOVER AMBROSIA BARRELS 0/3

And the people on the chat...

xXxDarkSasukexXx: WTS [Augmentation Canister] 3k pm plz
    JuninhoBR: AHEUHAE algum br ae?? kkkkkk
    666killer: LFG Area 51 need healer pm plz fast gogogo
    xXxDarkSasukexXx: WTS
    [Augmentation Canister] 3k pm plz
    JCDENTON312_: HOW CAN I SHOT AT PEOPLES? HELP PLZ
    pig_benis_1996: lol area 51? that dungeon sux lol terible drop rate
    DARK_ASASIN: WTS
    [Majestic 12 Helmet] pm fast
    pig_benis_1996: terrible*

oh god no no no no no

stay away from my deus ex!!!

MistahTong315: Looking for guide to woman rest room!!!!111
    Pinky_Powers: Need gf pls add...
    xXSupaSazzinXx: puzzycats $250!!

Good one Mr.Spades

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by AlexOfSpades
    And the people on the chat...

xXxDarkSasukexXx: WTS [Augmentation Canister] 3k pm plz
    JuninhoBR: AHEUHAE algum br ae?? kkkkkk
    666killer: LFG Area 51 need healer pm plz fast gogogo
    xXxDarkSasukexXx: WTS
    [Augmentation Canister] 3k pm plz
    JCDENTON312_: HOW CAN I SHOT AT PEOPLES? HELP PLZ
    pig_benis_1996: lol area 51? that dungeon sux lol terible drop rate
    DARK_ASASIN: WTS
    [Majestic 12 Helmet] pm fast
    pig_benis_1996: terrible*

oh god no no no no no

stay away from my deus ex!!!
    *claps* lmfao.

Originally Posted by JCpie

Good one Mr.Spades
    The Powers needs no online dating!
    Play games for the story

Originally Posted by JCpie

Good one Mr.Spades
    opti lady mhm why not cyborg ladys are sexy what kind of a chat, am new here and I do not plan to

opti lady mhm why not cyborg ladys are sexy what kind of a chat, am new here and I do not plan to
    If either of us could understand your gibberish, we'd both know that wasn't true.

PS. Why the devil am I looking for a girl friend? JCpie, you tit!
    signature image

The Powers needs no online dating!

I haven't laughed this hard since 2012

(click image to enlarge)