Thread: how can you tell if you've played too much just cause 2

how can you tell if you've played too much just cause 2

how can you tell if you've played too much just cause 2

[SIZE ="3"]I know this type of question has been asked on different forums but, hot can you tell if you've played too much jc2?
    You're thinking you're rico and you're trying to reach a distant object with your line.[/SIZE]

I'll tell you one way for damn sure you can tell:

On my last 0% to 100% campaign through the game, I used the map viewer (PC mod) to find every single Bridge Limbo. I forget the exact number, but I believe it was around 160? Anway, some of the bridge limbo spots are at tiny little foot bridges, so you can't actually fly under them. All you can do is crash your plane between the little bridge and the water/ground and HOPE that the game gives you the limbo.

Long story short, I got all the bridge limbos in what I can only describe as a tedious, albeit somewhat fun colossal waste of time.

When you're nearly at 100% completion which took you 3 years of playing on and off.

Originally Posted by swler007
    When you're nearly at 100% completion which took you 3 years of playing on and off.
    God, if that's "too much" in three years then I really need to get myself a *** life and be VERY ashamed of myself for the MANY times I have gone through this game. lol