Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Create your own Batman villain

Create your own Batman villain

Big Grin Create your own Batman villain

Yeah boredom....... So who would you like to add to Batman Rogues Gallery?
    Give a description of looks, powers and back story.
    Can be as serious or a silly as you want.
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

SERIOUS VILLAIN: Edge
    LOOKS: he looks like a papermache man. hes completely covered in paper. muscular thin.
    POWERS: he can disappear, he can create any weopon outta paper, and he can command any kind of paper based thing.
    BACKSTORY: Edge ws once known as John Wite. In his childhood he was beat by his drunk father alot and his only escape was to create paper mache figures. after he ran away at 16 he dissapeared for 20 years and reappeared in gotham as another billionaire playboy. John runs the local Art Store and when hes caught in the middle of a midnight robbery by the Joker( who is dressed up as batman), he is killed but a mysterious thing happens. The Wind Causes All the paper in the art galery to collect on John. The paper fuses with his body and John takes up the name edge due to being dead but brought back and the whole cutting thing. Edge now hunts Batman to even the score.

let me know what you think
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Name: Wayne Edgar Hinter

Looks: Fat, balding but with a ponytail, somehow stuffed himself into a Robin costume that is far too small.

Powers: Beyond owning a gun and the element of surprise, Hinter has no real powers.

Backstory: Wayne Edgar Hinter was a normal boy growing up in Gotham, he had parents who loved him and despite being overweight from an early age he was charismatic enough to avoid being bullied at school. Teachers and parents expected great things from little Wayne.
    But what they didn't know was an underlying obsessiveness that dwelt within him. When he went to college it began to manifest itself in a fixation with a fellow student, he followed this boy, broke into his house and took several trophies. Of course, not being a criminal mastermind, he was soon caught and linked to at least five other incidents of indecent exposure to minors, although police suspected he had done much, much more.
    However, this deranged fantasist would truly find his calling when Batman arrived in Gotham. In his warped way, Hinter loved Batman. But he also wanted to destroy him and take his place.
    Eventually losing all grip of reality, Hinter dons a Robin costume and with his shotgun seeks to ambush his hero, bring him back to his apartment and after a nice meal dismember him and hide the rotting corpse under the floorboards.

Originally Posted by RonnyGreen
    Name: Wayne Edgar Hinter

Looks: Fat, balding but with a ponytail, somehow stuffed himself into a Robin costume that is far too small.

Powers: Beyond owning a gun and the element of surprise, Hinter has no real powers.

Backstory: Wayne Edgar Hinter was a normal boy growing up in Gotham, he had parents who loved him and despite being overweight from an early age he was charismatic enough to avoid being bullied at school. Teachers and parents expected great things from little Wayne.
    But what they didn't know was an underlying obsessiveness that dwelt within him. When he went to college it began to manifest itself in a fixation with a fellow student, he followed this boy, broke into his house and took several trophies. Of course, not being a criminal mastermind, he was soon caught and linked to at least five other incidents of indecent exposure to minors, although police suspected he had done much, much more.
    However, this deranged fantasist would truly find his calling when Batman arrived in Gotham. In his warped way, Hinter loved Batman. But he also wanted to destroy him and take his place.
    Eventually losing all grip of reality, Hinter dons a Robin costume and with his shotgun seeks to ambush his hero, bring him back to his apartment and after a nice meal dismember him and hide the rotting corpse under the floorboards.
    Wow, that brightened my day.....
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

why don't u guys make a villain on heromachine 3 and post it on here

Name:Lee Harvey Remington
    Alias:Snapshot
    Eyes:Red
    Hair:White
    Skin:White
    Height:6"1"
    Weight:190 lbs.
    M.O.:Stalks his Prey with a Camera before finishing them off with a Bullet.
    Parents:Lloyd and Fiona Hunter
    Known aliases:John and Billie Thompson,Clyde and Bonnie Winchester.
    Backstory:Little is Known about Snapshot,including his real name.Born to World Class con-artists,thieves,and murderers Lloyd and Fiona Hunter,Snapshot was abused as a child Lloyd and Fiona had him on a farm in Michigan while hiding from the police.When they saw that their son was an Albino,they didn't disown him,but rather paraded him,His parents took him on every job they went to,but held a bag over his head.The Newspapers dubbed him"Bonnie and Clyde's Boy in the Burlap Sack".Over the years,Lee developed a love of photography,and with it a lurid sense of belonging in an interview he said"I was through the looking glass,I could see them,but they couldn't see me."At 18,he escaped his parents and joined the armed forces.He was an...

...Army Sniper,and after deserting the military became a Mercenary.There he developed a twisted enjoyment of death.He would watch his targets for weeks,even months,then he would develop a pattern of their behavior.When he found them in a weakened position,he would abduct them and take them on his "Hunting trips."His victims would be taken to large,unpopulated locations.One victim was found in a shopping mall that was closed for the Holidays,Another in an 85 floor skyscraper,and another in a 200 acre stretch of woods.Lee is his only known alias which he developed from his parent's M.O.,First names of Well-Known Criminals,Last Names are Firearms.He has No prints(He skinned and burned his Finger tips),No dental records(pulled all his teeth and replaced them with dentures),and No birth certificate.He is currently at large and extremely dangerous.

Originally Posted by batfan08
    M.O.:Stalks his Prey with a Camera before finishing them off with a Bullet.
    you gave me the idea for mine

Name: DARRYN LYONS (yes talking about the real dude)
    Alias: The Paparazo

Backstory: Was a very successful celebrity photographer till he went insane after a new successful celebrity photographer steps onto the scene and wins the awards Darryn so believed he would win, and his hair stylist told him she won't do his hair anymore cause he's giving her a bad reputation by going out with that extremely homo (no offense to the queer community) hairdo. He sold up his company and nicked off to Gotham in an uncontrollable rage. He dons a neon pink and devil yellow spandex suit that's mask exposes his terrible terrible hair and with his weapon of choice a camera that shoots bullets, he goes on killing sprees gunning down random people in the street and taking pictures of his "notorious" acts of crime and publishing them (Peter Parker/Spiderman style) in his desparate and insane hope that Darryn Lyons will win some kind of award, but nobody cares about an overweight man in neon pink and devil yellow spandex randomly killing anybody out on the street and thus gets more and more insane to the point of being Joker insane, he's so fat that he gets caught by Batman everytime and his alter ego is exposed and thus his reputation forever tarnished and so on and so forth

i would merge harley quinn with poison ivy. ultimate female villainess.

Originally Posted by A Dark Hunter
    Wow, that brightened my day.....
    What are you implying?

What are you implying?
    Nothing...it was very......lovely...

And by "lovely" you really mean...

Beautiful!

Your character was very dark. He was being sarcastic. The end.

Originally Posted by DrCLos
    Your character was very dark. He was being sarcastic. The end.
    Well honestly, I thought it was a good character, just very dark, like you said...ur...posted. I could see him being a character in the new age Batman, since it is a darker incarnation of him.

Originally Posted by A Dark Hunter
    Well honestly, I thought it was a good character, just very dark, like you said...ur...posted. I could see him being a character in the new age Batman, since it is a darker incarnation of him.
    I liked your character, I thought it was really original.

I liked him,he was very...quirky.And seemed deranged enough to be a Batman villain,but I just don't think he could hold up that well with his limited physique and extra weight.Also,He really doesn't have a chance against Batman if all he's got is a shotgun.However,your costume choice gave me an idea for his death.Joker is getting in his car when he sees a dark figure in a Robin costume,he pools out an extra-large gun(as seeen in Batman 1989),and shoots "Robin" in the face.I like your character alot though.

On a side note,who here has seen Se7en?John Doe makes Zsasz look like a cute little Puppy,and the whole tone of the movie was exactly like Batman from the city to the whole "hunt for a killer" thing,it had a dark,gritty feel to it.That's why I think once Christopher Nolan's series is over,I vote David Fincher.

Originally Posted by batfan08
    I liked him,he was very...quirky.And seemed deranged enough to be a Batman villain,but I just don't think he could hold up that well with his limited physique and extra weight.Also,He really doesn't have a chance against Batman if all he's got is a shotgun.However,your costume choice gave me an idea for his death.Joker is getting in his car when he sees a dark figure in a Robin costume,he pools out an extra-large gun(as seeen in Batman 1989),and shoots "Robin" in the face.I like your character alot though.

On a side note,who here has seen Se7en?John Doe makes Zsasz look like a cute little Puppy,and the whole tone of the movie was exactly like Batman from the city to the whole "hunt for a killer" thing,it had a dark,gritty feel to it.That's why I think once Christopher Nolan's series is over,I vote David Fincher.
    yea i agree it seemed very batmanish including how the people died

(I might use this guy in the future for something. I got a little too into this, lol)

Name: Neil "The Knockout" Larter

Appearance: Lean muscular frame, often shirtless, blue jeans, taped hands, and crazy porcupine hair.

Abilities: He's not super-powered, but he has abnormal hand and foot speed and it packs the force to do serious damage (a lot faster than Jet Li in his prime in short).

Backstory: Neil suffers from a disease known as congenital analgesia, which is the inability to feel pain without losing the other sensations of the nerves. He used this as a positive and began sparring in a kick boxing gym. Unable to to be hit due to his speed let alone feel his opponents' blows when they were lucky enough to hit him during sparring sessions, he took a fight too far breaking his partner's ribs, left leg, jaw, pelvic bone, and various other areas.

Banned for life, he joined a street fighting circuit and began pounding every pint of blood he could out of everyone who would challenge him. They gave him the nickname, "The Knockout" as it only takes him ten seconds to finish a fight, five seconds to take it too far, and thirty seconds to realize it's over. When people became too afraid of him to step up, he left taking up odd jobs to take out people for money. But when he hears of a mixed martial artist hopping the rooftops of Gotham beating criminals to a bloody pulp, he decides to take a pro bono case.
    Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

SILLY VILLAIN: LOLZ MAN
    NAME: jacob jokes
    HAIR: black
    EYES: blue
    DESCRIPTION: short guy, sorta fat
    STORY: jacob jokes was once a proud forum poster who had over 200,000 posts. but when all his data is erased and he is banned by a moderator named BATMANFTW. jacob completely snaps and goes insane. the next morning he dons the costume that looks like a bunch of lols (kinda like the riddlers costume) jacob then goes to gotham after hearing about a "batman" in search of revenge. LOLZ MAN uses funny pictures and videos he finds on the internet to torture his victims. he recently drove someone insane by playing the keyboard cat video repeatidly.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Thanks for all your ideas guys I intend to steel them all muhuhahahahaha!
    So anyway here’s mine
    Name: Shadow
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Green / Then solid black
    Skin: Very pale white
    When Daredevil Michael Miller was on a record breaking mountain climb he came in contact with a strange black liquid that would change his life forever entering his body through a cut on his finger the black liquid changed his body at a cellular level making his blood and eyes black and his skin a ghostly white, more amazingly he found that he could become invisible in shadows, stick to walls, turn himself into black liquid, heal for near fatal wounds in seconds and that he could shot shadowy balls of energy from his hands. His whole life he struggled for attention now he’ll blend into the shadows..........
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

I've had this character in my head for a while now,I just can't come up with anything good for her (Background story and if she'll have power or not)She's not related to the character of the same name.

Name~Lullaby
    Age~17
    Hair~Dark Brown
    Eyes~Dark Blue
    Skin~Pale
    Height~5"7"
    Weight~About 120 Ibs.
    Lullaby was once a young girl with a tragic past trying to move on with her life,until she met a young man who stole her heart.She did not realise that he was in the mob.She found out soon enough, though.The mob tries to silence her and attacks her on her way home,putting her in a coma.When she wakes up 3 months later,now 17,she kills her ex,the guys who attacked her,and her sister(For her past,not for the attack).She also makes her mother insane.The girl takes on the name Lullaby for two reasons.One-the coma and two-Because she is obsessed with the night,the moon,sleep and the stars.Lullaby loves theatrics and worked for The Joker for a while.She is also a fan of Scarecrow and REALLY wants to work with him.
    Sorry that was long and badly done.I was making some of it up as I went a long.

Interesting thread, albeit pretty morbid

I wouldn't mind joining in on the fun...

Name: Andrew Devlin aka "X-Ray 1"
    Brown hair and eyes, white, about 5'11

Former USMC, he was honorably discharged after being wounded in combat. Suffering from PTSD after his traumatic experiences, he underwent an experimental military medical procedure in an effort to block out the horrific memories and go back to a normal life. Unfortunately, the experiment fails. He suffers from extreme insomnia and horrific hallucinations. These visions drive him insane and suicidal, and the military sticks him in Arkham in an effort to wash their hands of the whole mess. While in Arkham, he's used as guinea pig in several medical trials. He escapes Arkham, but in an effort to prevent information from leaking out, Arkham brands him as a dangerous and paranoid lunatic and convinces the police department to hunt him down. Believing that the people responsible for his condition are the corrupt doctors, indifferent medical corporations, and the military, he embarks on a manical hunt through the streets of Gotham finding and killing those who made him like how he is. Eventually, he tries to blow up Arkham with a suicide bomb, but he's captured by Batman. Inspired by Batman's ideals of justice, Devlin decides that he'll become a hero like the Bat.

Of course, he's a freaking lunatic, so when he escapes he just begins shooting every person he deems a criminal.

My villain is more or less based on a character from "The Shield" with a couple of twists, and he is still kind of in the works. I don't really have a birthname for him yet.

Alias: The Scorpion
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Skin: Tan
    Ht: 6'1"
    Wt: 215 lbs
    Powers and abilities: No powers, though he is a brilliant strategest and is a major player in a powerful South American drug cartel so he has many people under his command. He is very wealthy and also WAS a expert hand to hand fighter with plenty of expierience in firearms until...

Bio: He started off as a legendary hitman/soldier and a ruthless killer for a major drug cartel in South America. Due to his visciousness and tenacity(as well as a way to keep his actions and identity hidden), he was nicknamed "The Scorpion" and any hit and contact with his bosses would be done under that name so he, and the cartel, couldn't be tied to anything..

However, one day a botched hit on someone(oh let's say... Bane) lead to The Scorpion getting paralyzed from the waist down which led him to be confined to a wheelchair. However, despite his handicap, he rose in the ranks of the Cartel, becoming the head of many of the Cartel's legimate business fronts. Because of "The Scorpion" name being used to conceal his identity, he was able to use his real name and turn himself into a philanthropist and businessman.

Soon the Cartel decides to come to Gotham for drug dealing with intentions of taking the city over, and they use "The Scorpion" to head up the organization on Gotham's end. However, The Scorpion has his own agenda as well. Somehow he knows about Batman getting his back broken by Bane and how Batman "somehow regained the use of his legs." So while gaining footing in Gotham for the cartel was what he was sent to do, he desperately wants Batman captured and brought in so he can persuade Batman to share his secret of how he was able to walk again. Because The Scorpion wants to regain the use of his legs and he'll do anything to reach that goal.

Name: unknown
    Alias: Qarren (yes my username)
    Appearance: White, nothing else is known.
    Costume: Black sweat pants, Black T-shirt and one of those jumpers with the skeleton design that zips right up to the top of the hood with meshes to see out of.
    Powers: No super powers but although being a teenager he has an arsenal of weapons, combat skills equal to batman, excellent persuasive skills and an intelligence equal to batman's.
    Story: Not much is known about his past, all that is known is that he murdered his father with a revolver which is now his favored weapon but keeps it tucked away. He believes that Gotham and the world need a change in society and will stop at nothing to get it. He is a greater foe to the batman than even the Joker. He knows a lot about batman past including the events which happened in the movie "Batman: Under the Red Hood' which inspire him to continue. He wishes to kill batman with the same revolver as his father. Knowing that he is a teenager Batman is unable to bring himself to use full force on Qarren despite the acts of evil Qarren has done. He is relentless, emotionless and fearless.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last