Thread: Standard Edition vs Premium Edition

Standard Edition vs Premium Edition

Standard Edition vs Premium Edition

Whats the difference? They are both same price on amazon and there doesnt seem to be a difference.

The premium edition comes with a art book.

Its just weird to me that they are both priced the same is all.

Hello there !

Do you know where I can find any more info about the including artbook, especially for the european distribution, please ?

I havent found any substantial info yet , other than whats on this forum and amazon.

Thank you anyway.

I would most likely to buy a premium edition because of art book-Never seen Hitman2 in 8-bit art much like gameboy color.

Is the Premium Edition an Amazon exclusive? I preordered at GameStop and the website advertises the art book coming with the game, even though my preorder receipt says 'SD' for standard.

(click image to enlarge)

I called GameStop for confirmation and this is what the sales associate told me:

I was told that the edition we're getting is the 'street date' which means it's the first wave of new, unopened copies of the game. Those are the ones that come with the art book, which is where the 'while supplies last' moniker comes into place. I don't know what Amazon is doing, but if they're calling it the premium edition, then perhaps all new copies they sell, regardless of when they're sold, will likely have the art book. So if we (GameStop) sell out of new copies and contact the distributor for more, the next shipment we get will most likely not have the art book.
    Luckily, I preordered and I'm guaranteed the art book!

(click image to enlarge)