Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: [Bug Report]Challenge Re-Locked:Angel of Death Part 2

[Bug Report]Challenge Re-Locked:Angel of Death Part 2

[Bug Report]Challenge Re-Locked:Angel of Death Part 2

before 1.0.444.0

after 1.0.444.0

Please fix it!

mine too! I had 100% of my challenges completed this one being the hardest and most time consuming ...and now its locked again...WTF!!!!!!! and now I'm one challenge short of being 100%

I have the same problem.

Same problem and it doesn't unlock anymore, no matter if you do it again.

Same problem!

bravo Eidos, bravo.

Angel of Death - Part 2 : Permanently Locked.
    Completed Missions 0(Zero) Score Bug.

Good job IOI and Eidos.

Does any of the developers, at least, acknowledged the problem, or they just doesn't care? It's been a whole week already since this was reported and not a single answer on whether they know about it and if they are doing something to fix it.

Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted by eXodL
    Does any of the developers, at least, acknowledged the problem, or they just doesn't care? It's been a whole week already since this was reported and not a single answer on whether they know about it and if they are doing something to fix it.

Merry Christmas!
    i honestly DO think they care, they just dont like telling us they care. they're shy... like a schoolgirl with a crush.

I found the solution on PC. You can unlock that locked challenge by replacing your save file with save file from someone who has that challenge unlocked. Of course you'll lose your stats and progress (except unlocked weapons, disguises and assassin's techniques). Or starting new clean save file with no challenges done.

That's the worst possible solution for this. I don't know how the problem could be in the save file as long as the file is still intact and working. If it were to get corrupted after the patch than that would be another story. Also, all the scores on every mission got wiped with the patch (not as important).

I'm waiting for an answer from EIDOS. Communicating (which seems to be a big word when it comes to big developers/publishers) is the only way to solve this.

Any news from Io/Eidos/Nixxes would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by LovelyTeaParty
    Any news from Io/Eidos/Nixxes would be greatly appreciated.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i know right?!?!

Originally Posted by eXodL

Merry Christmas!
    They likely do care.

What might be productive for most forum participants is instead of bashing the development team (who are paid to develop), they might demand more transparency of action/awareness from the marketing/social teams (who are paid to decide what info does and does not get through).

Even if that information is "we don't know", it at least acknowledges that someone is asking a question in a company owned forum.

Same problem here :/. Now this challenge its locked and i can't do nothing with it, and my challenge status it's like 277/278 now... Please, fix this somehow. Really, i don't want complete everything again ( after removing my save ).

If you want and if it's not against forum rules, I can post my 100% save file for PC. I had the same problem and I created a new clear save and completed everything again. Replacing save file will unlock it for you. It will also reset your stats (high scores in the menu), the only thing which will be the same is all disguises and weapons upgrades. You can always backup your save if you want.

It will be great if you can do this here. I don't thing this will be against any rules. Especially that can be done in PM ( private message ^^ ).

OK. Here's my 100% save file for PC, you can replace your save with mine and it should unlock the locked challenge (Angel of Death part 2 after the newest 444 patch on PC) for you. Remember replacing save file will reset all your stats and high scores in the menu (not in the leaderboard of course). It also could change some settings (display, graphics, keyboard layout etc.).

Of course you do it on your own risk. Remember to backup your save files!

Instruction:
    1. Save files "hm5" and "savedata.dat" are located in "...\Steam\userdata\[random numbers]\205930\remote\"
    2. Backup your save and replace them with mine.
    3. Launch the game. If Steam will inform you that local save files are different than save files on Steam Cloud - choose option to send local save files to the Cloud.
    4. After first launch with new save files wait a while so the game can download information about unlocked weapons (and upgrades) and disguises from the server, check your unlocks in story mode or contracts, if there are some missing unlocks, go back to start screen or restart the game and wait for information like "New unlocked content is available on your profile". After that message you should have all your previous unlocks (weapons and disguises).

Here's 100% save file. All challenges completed, all playstyles achieved, all items found. I'm also posting a clean 0% save with all challenges unfinished (if someone wants to complete them all again). And also save files after each level with its challenges completed and with all items found.

100% Save (278/278 Challenges, 20/20 Playstyles)

Clean 0% Save
    Level 1 Save (12/278 Challenges)
    Level 2 Save (31/278 Challenges)
    Level 3 Save (44/278 Challenges)
    Level 4 Save (58/278 Challenges)
    Level 5 Save (77/278 Challenges)
    Level 6 Save (90/278 Challenges)
    Level 7 Save (100/278 Challenges)
    Level 8 Save (116/278 Challenges)
    Level 9 Save (134/278 Challenges)
    Level 10 Save (134/278 Challenges)
    Level 11 Save (148/278 Challenges)
    Level 12 Save (169/278 Challenges)
    Level 13 Save (183/278 Challenges)
    Level 14 Save (197/278 Challenges)
    Level 15 Save (211/278 Challenges)
    Level 16 Save (223/278 Challenges)
    Level 17 Save (223/278 Challenges)
    Level 18 Save (249/278 Challenges)
    Level 19 Save (263/278 Challenges)

Let know if it works for you.

Everythings work fine. Thank you very much for your help !

P.S. : Ogromne dzięki .

Build 446 - Still Locked.

My HMA Savedata.
    http://www.datafilehost.com/download-09121a72.html
    (HDD:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\74733555\)

What is the problem?

I dont want to take another persons save game to get this unlocked. Have anyone have problems with other challanges? I have problems with some random challanges it seems that refuse to be checked as complete even though I am 100% sure I have fulfilled them.

Come on EIDOS... have you not figured this out yet? Do you need your customers to do everything this days?

I bet I know how they broke this. Prior to patch 444 you had to go through the entire level stealth killing all guards and targets without being spotted or setting off any alarms. Once you did this you would get the challenge completed.

With patch 444 they changed how this challenge was tracked. You now get an individual progress as you do the above in each of the 3 sections. So you could stealth kill everyone in section 1 but mess up in section 2 and let yourself die so it would start you back at section 2's checkpoint and try it again without losing the fact you completed the steps in section 1.

Now as to WHY this LOCKS the challenge I have no idea. They could fix this real quickly by simply having is do a check to see if the 3rd challenge is completed and if so mark the 2nd as completed as well since we couldn't possible have the 3rd one completed without completing the 2nd.

Sadly as of patch 446 this is still broken though.

For the love of god EIDOS, are you still *** working on this game, or just pumping out cosmetic dlcs like crazy? FIX THE DAMN THING ALREADY, it's been almost 4 months since you broke it. Are you that incompetent or just don't care that people who supported you from beginning gets shafted with this so called "patches"? FFS... with this attitude it won't be long till you go the same route as THQ (Amen to that).

... and in response to this, let's release even more cosmetics.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last