Thread: My christmas wish, save hitman! And possibly increase sales !?

My christmas wish, save hitman! And possibly increase sales !?

Thumbs Up My christmas wish, save hitman! And possibly increase sales !?

I bought the professional edition, and since I bought it the price has dropped, and I think it will continue unless they add more to the game soon. My christmas wish is for them to add a custom campaign with all weapons at once, access to any suit, and the ability to choose from all distractions.

Add more side missions, a santa suit dlc, more targets, levels, and mini games like the sniper challenge.

I love the series, I thought when I pre-ordered the game that I could use the weapon dlc during the campaign, like in previous games. I was really disappointed when I couldn't. I even went to the extent of buying most of the dlc material before I picked up the game, which seemed pointless because I can go to contracts and use the ones I didn't pay for as well if I find one with them. We should be allowed to use the dlc we paid for in the campaign, not only would this make the game more enjoyable, but would also add more to the campaign, and give more people reason to purchase all the dlc materials which would increase the sales of the dlc material.

I dont think that is even possible. They would have to put a lot of time and money into doing that

Originally Posted by GTRrocker
    I dont think that is even possible. They would have to put a lot of time and money into doing that
    Honestly I don't know, but I think they could dlc it in like call of duty does when they release new maps, weapons, and zombie maps.

Possibly do it like red dead redemption did when they released the zombie version, having a second disc.

Even if they remade the game, and called it the hitman fan edition allowing use of every weapon suit and distraction from every hitman game, could work. I would pay more than double for that.

It all depends on sales. Those games you mentioned sold tons the first week.

Originally Posted by GTRrocker
    It all depends on sales. Those games you mentioned sold tons the first week.
    That's true. I think it could be like saints row, they made dlc side missions that unlocked things that could be used in the campaign. They could make a dlc mission after the campaign that allows you to replay the campaign with everything if you beat the dlc mission.

The price is already at 30$, and I asked my local gamestop employee out of curiosity what I would get for it and he said 8$ If they put it some more dlc content, the option to use everything, and a few more missions they may be able to increase sales and stop the price from dropping more. Also would make the game more enjoyable using the dlc you paid for in the campaign.

They would have to put a lot of time and money into doing that

Originally Posted by jaksonricha
    They would have to put a lot of time and money into doing that
    Yes but they could profit off an add on mission for 1600 points which is like twenty bucks that allows you to use anything in the campaign like most games which would increase profits, and more people would buy dlc weapons and suits because after the new mission you could use everything you bought in the campaign.

I have been playing blood money. Absolution has better graphics etc., but I get bored not being able to choose my weapons, sure I can in contracts (when its not down, or when my wifi is running slow). Its annoying having to play one section at a time in contracts, with the weapon you want, playing one part of a mission, skipping to the next part, picking your gear again, meanwhile missing portions of the campaign that arent in contracts, and continuing to the next part.

Also I can't use my dlc gear, or play contracts when im out of town working, visiting friends, or anywhere wifi is unavailable.