Thread: Achievement does not unlock

Achievement does not unlock

Achievement does not unlock

I know there's already a thread on the PS3 trophy for this being broken, thought it was worth mentioning that I've just experienced the same problem on the 360 version.

'Information is Power' (collect all the evidence) has not unlocked for me. Looking through the challenges on the unlock screen I can confirm that I have completed 'Evidence Collector' in every level, but no achievement.

I notice there was another achievement bug that was apparently down to people completing things in the prologue chapter - not sure if it's related, but the last piece of evidence that I picked up was in the prologue chapter. Does anyone else who has this problem remember if they picked the last piece of intel up there too?

Anyhow, can anyone confirm if this issue has been picked up on and will get fixed in an upcoming patch? Having a busted achievement / trophy is pretty bad.

I've had the same problem! Collected all the evidence and no trophy!! Quite a bad bug to be honest! Any acknowledgement that this will be looked at/fixed?

PS3 Trpphy not unlocking

I've had the same issue on PS3. I have collected all the evidence, and the trophy will not unlock. I have triple checked every mission and the Evidence Collector challenge is ticked for each one. I played the story on Hard and then went back with mission select on Normal to gather the evidcence I missed along the way. I never once played on "Easy" difficulty. The final peice of evidence I collected was in the first mission, the tutorial. Some have said this is the issue, but I just wanted to be thorough with my situation. I would love to find out when this will be fixed as it is the last trophy needed for the Platinum.

Thanks!

So I tried loading up the game the other day, noticed there was a patch and so hoped this issue might be resolved, but apparently not. Still nothing after getting the patch - tried picking up some evidence again in case that would trigger it, nothing though.

Would anyone be able to confirm if this issue is going to get fixed? I wouldn't normally care that much, but this bug is particualrly atrocious, being related as it is to the most time consuming task in the entire game.

Originally Posted by jaya12
    I've had the same problem! Collected all the evidence and no trophy!! Quite a bad bug to be honest! Any acknowledgement that this will be looked at/fixed?
    i have same problem on ps3 i have done all the play styles but no trophie have look on youtube for fixes and non of them work ;(

bump.

Originally Posted by jaya12
    did you play om easy difficulty?

On PC, I'm not getting "A Taste for the Game" to unlock either, and I'm way past 10 challenges.

Originally Posted by On2wheels
    On PC, I'm not getting "A Taste for the Game" to unlock either, and I'm way past 10 challenges.
    On what diffculty?

Originally Posted by tomtzook
    On what diffculty?
    I've tried normal and hard, I know they don't work on Easy.

Originally Posted by On2wheels
    I've tried normal and hard, I know they don't work on Easy.
    Of all problems, that one I didn't have so I don't think I will be able to help you except suggesting to reinstall the game.
    But if the game is on steam the problem is proberly cuased by steam.