Thread: Secret Movie...How do I get it?

Secret Movie...How do I get it?

  1. #1
    So, I haven't started KH3D yet, but I heard there's a secret movie at the end? How do you get that? Is it like BBS standard and KH where you have to jump though insane hoops, or is it if you just complete the game on any level you get to see it? Some guidence please?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    431

    I believe the requirements are the following:


    Normal Mode: Beat the game having acquired 7 trophies.


    Proud Mode: Beat the game having acquired 5 trophies.





    In Critical Mode, you just have to beat the game.

  3. #3

    Yeah I heard that too, right now I have four trophies, three to go!

  4. #4

    The trophies seem to be easilly aquireable from the list I saw online.

  5. #5
    They really are pretty easy to get. By the time I had finished the game on Proud mode I had like 8 trophies.

    Not only do you have to answer the questions correctly but (Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!!)

    When in the credits at the end when you are diving through names you have to get ALL the secret letters (highlighted in gold). And once you collect them all at the bottom of the screen it will say something like "Secret Message Unlocked". I believe you must get that to get the Secret Message and Secret Movie.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by PshycoNinja
    They really are pretty easy to get. By the time I had finished the game on Proud mode I had like 8 trophies.

    Not only do you have to answer the questions correctly but (Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!!)

    When in the credits at the end when you are diving through names you have to get ALL the secret letters (highlighted in gold). And once you collect them all at the bottom of the screen it will say something like "Secret Message Unlocked". I believe you must get that to get the Secret Message and Secret Movie.
    Secret movie AND message...Oh boy!! I really need to start this thing. Thanks for your help guys. I appriciate it so much.

  7. #7

    Originally Posted by PshycoNinja
    I believe you must get that to get the Secret Message and Secret Movie.
    I can confirm that you don't, I missed one letter the first time I beat the game and still unlocked the secret movie.

  8. #8

    I thought you HAVE to have 7 trophies before you answer the questions to get the secret ending.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    431

    The Trophies? Yes.


    The secret message? No.

  10. #10

    Originally Posted by Andreaangel
    I thought you HAVE to have 7 trophies before you answer the questions to get the secret ending.


    You do on Standard. It's 5 on Proud, and I heard 13 on Beginner but I can't confirm that (well, I could, but since there are only two save slots I'm not going to lol).

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by Basho
    Originally Posted by Andreaangel
    I thought you HAVE to have 7 trophies before you answer the questions to get the secret ending.


    You do on Standard. It's 5 on Proud, and I heard 13 on Beginner but I can't confirm that (well, I could, but since there are only two save slots I'm not going to lol).
    I believe you are right (I did a bit more research)...trophies and 3 correct answers after the final bosses.

  12. #12

    Another question: what would be an easy way to get trophies?

  13. #13

    The easiest two imo are killing 1000 enemies using flowmotion, and killing 2500 dream eaters, if you get used to using flowmotion, both of them just happen during the course of the game, and the same goes for gathering 2000 drop points (this is cumulative, you don't have to get 2000 drop points in a single drop.) and finishing the story (if you're playing it on proud mode, then you get two trophies at the same time.), then there's the trophies you get for doing 50 links and 50 reality shifts, these are pretty easy as well, but if you don't usually use them, they might just pass you by, then there's the trophy for collecting 5000 munny, which just happened for me, but if you usually buy a lot of stuff from the store then it might be a bit harder, and if you're having trouble with any of these, then I suppose the simplest ones to get would be taking 20 pictures of your spirits, but I hate taking pictures, so I really don't like this trophy, and placeing 30 link portals, which is probably easier for people who have friends with the game, the last two I'll mention are finding every treasure in the game (this might be harder for some than for others, but if you go to gamefaqs.com, there's a section that tells you where they all are), and creating at least one of every type of spirit, which can be pretty difficult due to the number and rarity of the dream pieces that are needed to create them. There are a few others, but those are even more difficult to do (you can find a full list of the trophies, without my random comments, on gamefaqs.com), and one of them is beating the game on critical mode, which makes collecting the trophies almost completely pointless in the first place.

  14. #14

    Well I have 5 trophies so then I need two more!

  15. #15

    Cool, they really shouldn't be too hard to get, but good luck anyway.

  16. #16

    Finished the game, have 7 trophies, and no secert vid. WHAT GIVES?!!?!?! Some one, HELP PLEASE!!!

  17. #17

    Did you get the three question right?

  18. #18

    Just pick options 3, 2, 2 in that order to get the questions right. That's all there is to it. "Losing something that's important.", "My close friends", and "Recovering something important that I lost" Those are the three right answers.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Mystogan_T
    Just pick options 3, 2, 2 in that order to get the questions right. That's all there is to it. "Losing something that's important.", "My close friends", and "Recovering something important that I lost" Those are the three right answers.
    yup, pick those ones. still nothing.

  20. #20

    Well in the final drop in the credits you have to also get all of the gold letters and that is the final key to unlocking it.

  21. #21
    Originally Posted by Mystogan_T
    Well in the final drop in the credits you have to also get all of the gold letters and that is the final key to unlocking it.
    Oh, (frown...I keep missing letters. grrr) Thanks for the advice